Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
This is rhetorical since the answer is obvious but why are Republicans not screaming from the heavens on every media outlet on planet earth about what’s going on at the southern border?
They don't give a flying fuck

A few tweets, a few photos at the border and a few fundraising emails is all they want to do

It's rigged game, the offense and defense are on the same team*

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Please go on about vancomycin...Always thought it was a wonderful antibiotic that has saved countless lives, ie penicillin. What am I getting wrong?

It saves more people than than it kills by far but it kills 10% of users. Couple that with a 54% death rate for remdisivir and yikes for COVID treatment from psychopath Fauci.

My FIL got a bone infection from a rusty nail and was put on it immediately. It was really bad for him. He now has severe neuropathy, kidney damage, he basically shed his skin like a snake, lost all strength and it took about three months for him to get up and going again after he got on the mend.

Doc said it could take a year to recover from the reaction but he will still shed his skin (mostly on the legs and feet) and have bad spells of extreme exhaustion along with neuropathy that makes it very hard to walk or sleep.

At the peak of the reaction he nearly died while we cared for him in his home and he was in and out of the hospital all summer of 2020. I don’t remember the anti-biotic that killed the infection but he was in so much pain he said he’ll die before he ever takes vancomycin again. He’s lucky he’s not on dialysis.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Had a coworker quit smoking, using it...she was like a different person on that shit. Used to be all quiet & reserved, but once on chantix she wouldn't shut the fuck up. She would tell us personal stuff about her & her husband thar NOBODY wanted to know about. Very strange drug.
Sounds Like Tequila

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It saves more people than than it kills by far but it kills 10% of users. Couple that with a 54% death rate for remdisivir and yikes for COVID treatment from psychopath Fauci.

My FIL got a bone infection from a rusty nail and was put on it immediately. It was really bad for him. He now has severe neuropathy, kidney damage, he basically shed his skin like a snake, lost all strength and it took about three months for him to get up and going again after he got on the mend.

Doc said it could take a year to recover from the reaction but he will still shed his skin (mostly on the legs and feet) and have bad spells of extreme exhaustion along with neuropathy that makes it very hard to walk or sleep.

At the peak of the reaction he nearly died while we cared for him in his home and he was in and out of the hospital all summer of 2020. I don’t remember the anti-biotic that killed the infection but he was in so much pain he said he’ll die before he ever takes vancomycin again. He’s lucky he’s not on dialysis.

Damn. Yeah, vanc is rough on kidneys from my understanding. Sounds like he had a very serious infection though. Obviously no way to know if he would have lived without antibiotics, but definitely shitty to have to live with those side effects.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Chantix is no joke; friend killed himself while on it several years ago, had just sold his company and retired was trying to quit smoking and take better care of himself. Strange timing, had everything going for him and just walked into the bedroom one afternoon and shot himself while his wife was watching tv.
I know two guys that used Chantix, and both would always talk about the vivid dreams that stuff gave
FBI agents from this past weekend's FBI rally sported the same look from gay pride parade.
8-ACFAB94-16-D6-46-C5-A258-01-DB372-B8-CEB.jpg
That's basically our undercovers standard issue. Funny my watch Sargent and I were talking about this the other night.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Ok You Smart SOB's

Found Out That the On-Line Docs Where They Charge You $75.00

The Docs Are Only Getting $15 of it for $60 Per Hour

They Work From Home and Can Work as Many Hours as They Want

If They Work 10 Hour Days That's $600 Day or $3000 a Week or $150K a Year

Spoke With A Doc That Said If We Could Switch That or Do Even a 50/50 Split We'd Have More Docs Lined Up Than You Can Imagine

@Hoosier In Madtown Aren't You In This Game or Similar Industry

You Need Zoom Type Accounts/Compliance/Legal/Licensing Team and Accounting Etc/Insurance

Can't Imagine We Couldn't Make a Fortune Even Doing a 50/50 Split With the Docs

What Am I Missing Here

Say You Have 120 Docs Doing 8 Hours a Day and This Thing Runs 7 Days a Week So 100 Out of the 120 Are Billing a Day

100 X 8 Hours X $150 = $120,000 Day X 30 Days is $3,600,00 a Month or $43,200,000 A Year

Let's Say It Takes 50% of That to Run the Business or $$21,600,000 That Still Leaves a Profit of $21,600,000

Jtrain80

Legendary
I agree with that 100% about the PCR cycles, but he did say that about the flu also. They may have mis-treated some patients with the flu, as if they were covid because of a false positive pcr test, but for every one of those you have to explain a false negative flu test too, which I cannot do. I just can't make that theory work, no matter how I think about it.

The flu disappearing is one of the strangest things to happen in the last year IMO, and that is saying something. I haven't heard an explaination that fully explains it yet.

$$$. Next question.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Ok You Smart SOB's

Found Out That the On-Line Docs Where They Charge You $75.00

The Docs Are Only Getting $15 of it for $60 Per Hour

They Work From Home and Can Work as Many Hours as They Want

If They Work 10 Hour Days That's $600 Day or $3000 a Week or $150K a Year

Spoke With A Doc That Said If We Could Switch That or Do Even a 50/50 Split We'd Have More Docs Lined Up Than You Can Imagine

@Hoosier In Madtown Aren't You In This Game or Similar Industry

You Need Zoom Type Accounts/Compliance/Legal/Licensing Team and Accounting Etc/Insurance

Can't Imagine We Couldn't Make a Fortune Even Doing a 50/50 Split With the Docs

What Am I Missing Here

Say You Have 120 Docs Doing 8 Hours a Day and This Thing Runs 7 Days a Week So 100 Out of the 120 Are Billing a Day

100 X 8 Hours X $150 = $120,000 Day X 30 Days is $3,600,00 a Month or $43,200,000 A Year

Let's Say It Takes 50% of That to Run the Business or $$21,600,000 That Still Leaves a Profit of $21,600,000

I know a bad ass nurse looking for new opportunities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom