Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BTAvenger

Elite
This is funny as shit to me because I am a Penn State fan and had to sit and watch the abortion that was the SEC officiating in our game against Auburn. It’s good that it’s getting so much attention because otherwise many people would be dismissing it as “sour grapes” even though we won the game. There are many stating that it was the most poorly officiated game that they had ever seen. It is easy to make the argument that those officials were flat out cheating.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FBI agents from this past weekend's FBI rally sported the same look from gay pride parade.
8-ACFAB94-16-D6-46-C5-A258-01-DB372-B8-CEB.jpg

I Keep Telling You Those Fibbie Boys Are A Bunch of Cot-Damn Phaggits

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@croot_lord @Croot_Overlord

I thought @Jayhox Was Despondent After Getting Raped by Rape U

Apparently He Can See Thread But Cannot Post

Can You Two Do Some Croot Shit and Fix That

Poor Boy Baylor Won the Natty in KU's Strong Suit Basketball and Got Taken Behind the Woodshed In Football

He Needs Some Posting Therapy

I Feel His Pain After Arkie - We Lost to a Pig

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@croot_lord @Croot_Overlord

I thought @Jayhox Was Despondent After Getting Raped by Rape U

Apparently He Can See Thread But Cannot Post

Can You Two Do Some Croot Shit and Fix That

Poor Boy Baylor Won the Natty in KU's Strong Suit Basketball and Got Taken Behind the Woodshed In Football

He Needs Some Posting Therapy

I Feel His Pain After Arkie - We Lost to a Pig
I’m not seeing any specific issues with his account.

FYI, @JackOfSpeed is the guy to call now to get this fixed. I’ll try and email him a password reset.

If you have contact with him tell him to check his yahoo mail

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

FBI giving no credit to the Youtube travel channel that gave them the break that led to the discovery of Gabby Petito's body. And as Nancy Grace is shouting right now, how did the guy get away, the FBI had his house under 24/7 surveillance. Bad movies must not do justice to just how incompetent the FBI really is.
He never came home, he went straight out of the country. His family is covering for him by saying he ran off and got eaten by a gator.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
like i said numerous times to this...CDC skipped 2020 so the covid case count could dominate the news and this year for the flu...

dc9b5f9dbb46021afa4bfc3d29c356c42fa2915f_00.gif

Are you saying the cdc releases the flu annually, and skipped last year? Because as crazy as that may sound, it is the only thing I have heard that actually explains there being essentially zero flu cases last winter...and it sounds less crazy as the days go by, the more bullshit we see from our government & others.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
An extra $50,000 per patient. You may not be able to make that theory work, but it's obvious many others have.

What do you mean by many others have? Explain to me your theory on why there were statistically zero positive flu tests last winter? I am well aware of the financial incentives for hospitals to call everything covid, and they are, but it doesn't explain the flu literally disappearing.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Fair enough, and I am splitting hairs...but being that I run these tests for a living, it is just so fucking weird that the flu vanished last winter. We are definitely mistreating this thing on so many levels. The worst of that, to me, is how we don't treat people at all, really, until they need to be hospitalized...how many could have been saved with ivermectin & other treatments, if given early instead of just sending people home to quarantine & do nothing.
It’s called a PLANDEMIC, most of it is exaggerated as well as a BiOwEpOn.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
The degree to which the medical profession has abdicated its Hippocratic Oath since Wuhan's arrival puts them in the same strata of belief and respect as democrat politicians. It's going to take a long time for that profession to reacquire its respect, if it ever does.
My wife and I have recovered from it, her company which is a very large insurance company like most will not even except the idea of natural immunity from recovering from something. Our doctor told us not to get it because we have better antibodies in the shot but her company still goes by CDC guidelines and is looking to even punish monetarily people who don’t get the Covid shot. Luckily we are far enough beyond that that that does not matter to us she is not going to get it and they can go to hell before she gets some experimental gene therapy shot for something that we have Antibodies from recovering from a virus.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
What do you mean by many others have? Explain to me your theory on why there were statistically zero positive flu tests last winter? I am well aware of the financial incentives for hospitals to call everything covid, and they are, but it doesn't explain the flu literally disappearing.
I think everyone is missing your point. The fact that you do this testing and have this question is puzzling, to say the least. I remember someone suggesting the testing swaps might be the issue but you responded that they were out of stock you had on hand. So far I have not seen any plausible answer to your question and I got nothing. :unsure:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I think everyone is missing your point. The fact that you do this testing and have this question is puzzling, to say the least. I remember someone suggesting the testing swaps might be the issue but you responded that they were out of stock you had on hand. So far I have not seen any plausible answer to your question and I got nothing. :unsure:

It is puzzling, indeed. We have been using flu kits from our stockpile for many months now. Same kits all winter were not giving any positive results, or essentially zero...this summer? Same kits, tons of positives from May-July or so. This, amongst other things, tells me the flu did disappear and that it wasn't just false test results. Some dumbasses I work with think the masks & distancing did it.🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom