Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Sorry, but having a hard time believing this. Fentanyl on the door handle? How is that supposed to make someone pass out? Fentanyl can be delivered with a patch, so it must be able to be absorbed through the skin, but at a concentration that will make someone pass out immediately? Just from pulling on the door handle?

SkepticalHippo.jpeg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I see where we're taking the Afghan refugees

blob

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
So if Harvard is right about VAERS representing 1% of the total we are really looking at a high of 1.48 MILLION vaccine deaths right?
“Preliminary data were collected from June 2006 through October 2009 on 715,000 patients, and 1.4 million doses (of 45 different vaccines) were given to 376,452 individuals. Of these doses, 35,570 possible reactions (2.6 percent of vaccinations) were identified. This is an average of 890 possible events, an average of 1.3 events per clinician, per month. These data were presented at the 2009 AMIA conference.
In addition, ESP:VAERS investigators participated on a panel to explore the perspective of clinicians, electronic health record (EHR) vendors, the pharmaceutical industry, and the FDA towards systems that use proactive, automated adverse event reporting.
Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. Barriers to reporting include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is duplicative. Proactive, spontaneous, automated adverse event reporting imbedded within EHRs and other information systems has the potential to speed the identification of problems with new drugs and more careful quantification of the risks of older drugs.
Unfortunately, there was never an opportunity to perform system performance assessments because the necessary CDC contacts were no longer available and the CDC consultants responsible for receiving data were no longer responsive to our multiple requests to proceed with testing and evaluation.”

It appears to be suggest less than 1% of ALL adverse events (what percentage of those are deaths is unknown). They don’t provide a citation for that statement in the study.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
“Preliminary data were collected from June 2006 through October 2009 on 715,000 patients, and 1.4 million doses (of 45 different vaccines) were given to 376,452 individuals. Of these doses, 35,570 possible reactions (2.6 percent of vaccinations) were identified. This is an average of 890 possible events, an average of 1.3 events per clinician, per month. These data were presented at the 2009 AMIA conference.
In addition, ESP:VAERS investigators participated on a panel to explore the perspective of clinicians, electronic health record (EHR) vendors, the pharmaceutical industry, and the FDA towards systems that use proactive, automated adverse event reporting.
Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. Barriers to reporting include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is duplicative. Proactive, spontaneous, automated adverse event reporting imbedded within EHRs and other information systems has the potential to speed the identification of problems with new drugs and more careful quantification of the risks of older drugs.
Unfortunately, there was never an opportunity to perform system performance assessments because the necessary CDC contacts were no longer available and the CDC consultants responsible for receiving data were no longer responsive to our multiple requests to proceed with testing and evaluation.”

It appears to be suggest less than 1% of ALL adverse events (what percentage of those are deaths is unknown). They don’t provide a citation for that statement in the study.

Did you get “vaccinated”?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Wish pfizer would come out with a TDS vaccine and unleash it on the libs.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
My wife quit smoking by using it but she seriously tried to kill me 3 different times during her violent nightmares she kept having.

Had a coworker quit smoking, using it...she was like a different person on that shit. Used to be all quiet & reserved, but once on chantix she wouldn't shut the fuck up. She would tell us personal stuff about her & her husband thar NOBODY wanted to know about. Very strange drug.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Y'all. I had such a blast this weekend at Ole Miss.

No, we didn't get arrested, though my friend did get beer directions from a lovely, VERY patient and amused officer in the stadium. Of course she did. 🤣

I got to hug and laugh with my Claire Bear (and her best friend who I picked up from Vandy on the way down).

It poured rain (which I brought back with me to Ohio), the Grove was a mud pit but still rocking, and it was exactly the weekend I desperately needed.

Lovely people, beautiful stadium (and the $200 parking pass in the garage was worth every penny. Twice as much as 2 tickets 20 rows up on the 45. With that rain, I would have paid $2000. My socks and my friend's shoes were left there), great shopping, great bars and a weekend filled with laughter and love. All things girly and football. Culminating with a lovely AOII brunch (and yes, I know who Claire's Big is. I adore her and her family. Claire will find out Wednesday and will be absolutely thrilled).

I'll be back down for the aggy beat down 😁. So looking forward to it... this time with my husband and Max. And I'll once again be carrying my little Texas bag that is regulation stadium sized. (For those with wives/girlfrieds, clear bags are 'required', but small bags are allowed but will be searched. )

Dang, I always love being back South. Always feels like I'm home. Because I am.

Last edited:

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom