Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I'm 50 behind but Florida just said they will audit 5 largest counties.
50 pages behind? what the fuck happened? have too many beers in the john boat and woke up in savannah? haha SKOL brother!

Coming to your neck of the woods in the fall. Got a date with some dove fields and to catch up with friends and family. have to hook up at the kicken chicken for beer, wings, and glory days.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
50 pages behind? what the fuck happened? have too many beers in the john boat and woke up in savannah? haha SKOL brother!

Coming to your neck of the woods in the fall. Got a date with some dove fields and to catch up with friends and family. have to hook up at the kicken chicken for beer, wings, and glory days.
Every couple weeks I take Friday to Monday off for my blood pressure. My bp got to 200/100 dr asked why and I told him. So we compromised. I took my ol boy Cooper out and ran the boat up in quenby for about 2.5 hrs. Dm when you get in town I'd love to hook up and meet. Feel like I've known you forever.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Every couple weeks I take Friday to Monday off for my blood pressure. My bp got to 200/100 dr asked why and I told him. So we compromised. I took my ol boy Cooper out and ran the boat up in quenby for about 2.5 hrs. Dm when you get in town I'd love to hook up and meet. Feel like I've known you forever.
Good for you. Gotta find time to decompress from this shit show world we are walking around in. i'll give you a buzz. Gte plenty of rest, once we get going there is usually no end in sight.

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
So I was feeling a little off Friday but nothing to really raise concern. Just to be safe I finally went out and got the vitamins and ivermectin that has been suggested in this thread. Saturday morning I took the recommended doses of the vitamins since I woke up feeling worst but no fever. Around 1pm I took my temp and I was at 99.6 and I thought no biggie. By 3pm I was all the way up to 103 degrees. That’s when I took the ivermectin and a second round of the vitamins. I was also taking day quill and a few ibuprofen to try to get my fever to level off or drop some.

I’ve never seen such a fast turnaround in my life. By 9 o’clock my fever had broke I showered and have felt completely fine ever since. I haven’t taken anything other than my vitamins and ivermectin today and no fever or symptoms of any kind. Thanks everyone for the info and saving me several days of hell.

Edit* I’m at 99.4 right now

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thanks to all who have helped me with my inquiries. Now I have another.

How do I get myself a prescription for Ivermectin? I've reached out to my own doctor to no avail. Anyone have any advice? I'd really appreciate it.
I'm well behind but there is a paste at feed and seed stores for horses.
Also I think everdaychemist.com or something like that

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
So I was feeling a little off Friday but nothing to really raise concern. Just to be safe I finally went out and got the vitamins and ivermectin that has been suggested in this thread. Saturday morning I took the recommended doses of the vitamins since I woke up feeling worst but no fever. Around 1pm I took my temp and I was at 99.6 and I thought no biggie. By 3pm I was all the way up to 103 degrees. That’s when I took the ivermectin and a second round of the vitamins. I was also taking day quill and a few ibuprofen to try to get my fever to level off or drop some.

I’ve never seen such a fast turnaround in my life. By 9 o’clock my fever had broke I showered and have felt completely fine ever since. I haven’t taken anything other than my vitamins and ivermectin today and no fever or symptoms of any kind. Thanks everyone for the info and saving me several days of hell.

Edit* I’m at 99.4 right now

Okay - now I feel I need to grab some inverctimin as a precaution especially after reading this. I'm in Arvada @Coloradodawg6 - did you get locally or over the internet?

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
Okay - now I feel I need to grab some inverctimin as a precaution especially after reading this. I'm in Arvada @Coloradodawg6 - did you get locally or over the internet?

I just got the paste from Big R. I’m thinking about ordering tablets but the paste is cheap and readily available. There was a dozen on the shelf at this one store.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I too would be interested in this information
Just got back from a VA appointment to get this and HCQ for my trip to Honduras. They did some blood work to make sure kidneys can handle all of this. Word of caution for those running to the board popping these like tic tacs just be safe.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Would taking ivermectin do anything to ward of side effects from the “vaccine”?

According to Dr. Kory and Bret Weinstein on the Joe Rogan podcast, the answer is yes. Ivermectin is supposedly effective as a prophylactic and as a treatment for Covid, and it also successfully treats the symptoms of long Covid and the side effects of the vaccine.

I hope this is all true of course.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
According to Dr. Kory and Bret Weinstein on the Joe Rogan podcast, the answer is yes. Ivermectin is supposedly effective as a prophylactic and as a treatment for Covid, and it also successfully treats the symptoms of long Covid and the side effects of the vaccine.

The more [they] fight against IVM and HCQ, the more I'm a believer. I've read too many accounts of people being very sick and using the IVM, only to bounce back very quickly. Old people, too.

Now, you want to know how much they're willing to fight back against these medications?

Bill Gates re-twatted this:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just got back from a VA appointment to get this and HCQ for my trip to Honduras. They did some blood work to make sure kidneys can handle all of this. Word of caution for those running to the board popping these like tic tacs just be safe.
The VA will give out both of these preventatively? Or because you were going to a high risk country? Did they press you on the vaccination?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

If it can correct the side effects, now and to come, from the vaccines, they will ban it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The more [they] fight against IVM and HCQ, the more I'm a believer. I've read too many accounts of people being very sick and using the IVM, only to bounce back very quickly. Old people, too.

Now, you want to know how much they're willing to fight back against these medications?

Bill Gates re-twatted this:
Hell, just bring back DDT. It killed the shit out of mosquitoes in Africa and for a whole lot less. Did some people have issues with DDT? Yes. Are some people having issues with the vaccines? Yes. Chose your poisons.

Top Bottom