Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
LOL

E7E7ICmXoAwDjr2

Follow Up:

To Our White Allies:

Talk is not enough. Commit yourself towards taking action and making sacrifices to correct centuries of injustice. Open up spaces for Black and LatinX communities by refusing to send your kids to Ivy League and US News & World Report Top 50 schools and encourage friends, neighbors, and family members to do the same. Imagine if those hundreds of thousands of spots at these institutions were occupied only by marginalized communities. Imagine the opportunities. We can achieve true equity within our lifetimes but only if white folks are willing to sacrifice their privileges.

The Dallas Justice NOW College Pledge:

As a white person with privilege both from my whiteness and my neighborhood I recognize the need to make sacrifices for the purpose of correcting hundreds of years of murder, slavery, discrimination, and lack of educational and economic opportunities perpetrated upon people of color. I understand that access to top schools is a key component in economic and social advancement. Therefore, I commit that my children will not apply to or attend any Ivy League School or US News & World Report Top 50 School so that position at that school is available for people of color to help correct historical wrongs. If I do not have children under 18 then I will commit to encouraging my white privileged friends, neighbors, and family members with children to sign the pledge and holding them accountable until they do so.

Have you been asked to take the pledge? Don’t be a racist hypocrite. Sign the pledge today!
Sincerely,

Dallas Justice NOW

Please note Dallas Justice Now will be publicly announcing the names of those who have and have not signed the pledge.

I just went and checked that website. Here’s who has signed the pledge so far...

1627240991391.jpeg

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Has this been posted before?

Garro@CleanEnergyDisruption@GarroCleanEnergyDisruption
Only one thing could have caused this to happen – Controlled Demolition. https://www.ae911truth.org/wtc7
Larry Silverstein took out insurance against "terrorism", which paid him $4.55 billion...
He then sued the airlines for over $1 billion, charging them with "negligence" for letting the 19 hijackers onboard, and in November 2017 he was given over $95 million by U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein. For too long, “Never Forget” has been nearly synonymous with “Never Question.”

fa35f26eb19ca505.jpg

Last edited:

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Has this been posted before?

Only one thing could have caused this to happen – Controlled Demolition. https://www.ae911truth.org/wtc7
Larry Silverstein took out insurance against "terrorism", which paid him $4.55 billion...
He then sued the airlines for over $1 billion, charging them with "negligence" for letting the 19 hijackers onboard, and in November 2017 he was given over $95 million by U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein. For too long, “Never Forget” has been nearly synonymous with “Never Question.”

fa35f26eb19ca505.jpg

All of which was a distraction for the main objective.. Pentagon

ShaolinNole

Legendary
If it’s hair metal it has to be Cinderella. Kooky name, killer band.

Guitarist Jeff LaBar died last week. No cause of death given.

Never knew he was half Japanese until I started seeing articles this week. Jake E Lee everyone knew is half Japanese but not Jeff. Apparently flew his whole family to Japan to watch some of their arena shows in the 80’s.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Just heard John Rahm had to withdraw from the Olympics...because he tested positive to Wuhan a second time after receiving the Jabs.
Well something is up because in December the PCR fuckery ends according to the cdc. Wonder what the end game is here. My guess is additional boosters for all coming this fall with more effective tracking and a health passport.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
BTW I Take Back The "Compliment" I Gave This Lying Slut

I Wood NOT

She's One of Those "Good From Far But Far From Good"

She Wouldn't Even Make the "Last Call For Alcohol Cut" After Getting Smashed With You Good Patriots

images

She's Not LAC Good

She Has The Face of a Fucking Kangaroo!!
15 or so years ago, I worked in a much larger firm, and our office had 15 or so people, most of them women. They had a term for this. They'd say "She's DMF". Eventually, I learned that stood for 'Distance May be a Factor'.

Young women are vicious to each other.

DedicatedTiger

Poster
Founder
Way behind but thought this was worthy of noting. Pulled from the Star Advertiser (local rag for Honolulu). They admitted it out loud that they are including “probable” infections in our numbers.
Sunset added for tranquility.

Attachments

• B4690755-8E5F-49C4-A73D-DE1374770767.jpeg
    B4690755-8E5F-49C4-A73D-DE1374770767.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • 9327345E-2F25-4BCA-A690-EB8E7CC33F0F.jpeg
    9327345E-2F25-4BCA-A690-EB8E7CC33F0F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I’m pretty sure I have the Rona but I’m not going to the doctor. I have
Ivermectin
zinc
vitaminC
vitaminD
quercetin

I know the recommended doses as an everyday regiment but do you change the doses if you have Coronovis?
Add N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), if you can find it in a local mom and pop health store. It's actually critical to help shutdown the cytokine storm. Also, I have seen reports that green tea extract is seen as a better zinc ionophore than quercetin. Finally Melatonin has been said to help as well.

Top Bottom