Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CK006

Elite
Founder
blob
And why are privately owned businesses sued for not making Adam & Adam wedding cakes 🤷🏻‍♂️

wrecking_crew

Poster
Founder
Overlord & fam have me all in!

I'm really hoping to use this platform as a base for future financial and patriotic opportunities. This is my open invite to all to DM or whatever about any prospects on any front (financial or patriotic)!

Thanks again to all you great LACs!

ALL IN AS WELL! Unfortunately I’m poorsinous now but looking to change that asap. Please let me know of investment opportunities as I’ll leverage myself as much as the banks will let me!

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Quantum computers can’t see into the future. They can run all sorts of simulations and run a different scenario for every action, but the simulation is only as good as the person who wrote the formula. This guys is getting more nuts as he goes. His update on the 10th seemed pretty believable, but his stuff about China and the Three Gorges Dam and now today’s update have gone past believable into crazy town. I know something is coming, I can feel it in my gut. Simon is a larp.
I don't think Simon is a larp AT ALL. I lean more towards the notion that Simon is being fed bad information by black hats or larpers. I think all three of them are. But they believe what they're saying and there is some overlap in their stories and they've been feed enough "good" info to give them a platform that could be later, i.e., now, used to discredit or deceive. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

So much of what is still being "reported" is being left alone these days by social media. Why? This should make anyone stop and ponder.

I have said this before and I'll say it again, if there is a plan, and I have reason to believe there is, then we don't know what the plan is, outside of some basic generalities, because that would make it a terrible plan. I believe that Q's intent was to get people engaged and asking questions and digging for the truth, not to disseminate information. Q has done almost no information dissemination. In terms of what information has been disseminated, Q has made clear that some of what has been disseminated has been intentional disinformation.

The proofs demonstrate that Q is who he purports to be. So it all comes down to whether you believe Trump is a good man who intends to preserve our country, or whether you believe Trump is instead one of the black hats, put in place to dupe everyone on the right. A concept that I believe we can safely dismiss. But when it comes to "the plan" I do not know what it is and I do not believe anyone telling me that they do and I have no reason to believe that it must happen before the 20th. I think it will, I don't see how it could not, but I absolutely cannot rule out the possibility.

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
Well maybe you have to control the media since they have chosen sides and fabricate the narrative. Take that away from them.

THIS
Exactly,.... and why The Media BLackout is needed, will be used,

none of this will succeed without the Media BLackout; after all, our #1 enemy is not even the Swamp or The Left,

Our Top #1 Enemy Is The MEDIA,.....

MiDaS22

Poster
Who cares about Nancy's laptop. They didnt do anything with Flynns or Weiners. Why will hers be any different. I hate the guy but Hussein DOJ at least put Weiner behind bars, that's more than Trumps DOJ did. What did Barr and Sessions even do while he was AG? Trumps biggest failure in my mind was continuing to hire people from within the Swamp. He only has himself to blame for that one
Guess you missed the record haul of human traffickers under Trump. Not a small feat

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder
I hate say I agree. It hurts my heart. The only thing is that there is so much evidence of fuckery afoot in regards to rock solid proof Biden is in bed with China, the election and now this “MAGA insurrection at the Capitol”, that I just cant help but think “this cannot be how it ends, something is going to happen”.

I will push on until my fingers are cold and dead but if something major doesn’t happen by the inauguration, it is going to be a huge blow to myself and countless people who love this country.

The fact that China has everything they need to blackmail Biden alone (forget all of our other politicians who have been bought off by the CCP) should give you comfort in that our Military would never let our country be put in that perilous position. In regards to China's nefarious strategy towards the West in terms of infiltrating, buying off, and/or compromising powerful leaders-- we are in a much more precarious position with this now than we were back at the beginning of Obama's administration. The absolute traitorous things our political class has done in in the last 2 decades to weaken the US for China's benefit has reached a critical mass. I don't believe for a second that our Military leaders will let this stand. Just look at the stance Trump's administration has taken with the CCP-- even Pompeo's current rhetoric. The CCP is in our military's cross-hairs just as much as all of the traitors in our country and the global cabal.

Biden will not be in the White House!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The fact that China has everything they need to blackmail Biden alone (forget all of our other politicians who have been bought off by the CCP) should give you comfort in that our Military would never let our country be put in that perilous position. In regards to China's nefarious strategy towards the West in terms of infiltrating, buying off, and/or compromising powerful leaders-- we are in a much more precarious position with this now than we were back at the beginning of Obama's administration. The absolute traitorous things our political class has done in in the last 2 decades to weaken the US for China's benefit has reached a critical mass. I don't believe for a second that our Military leaders will let this stand. Just look at the stance Trump's administration has taken with the CCP-- even Pompeo's current rhetoric. The CCP is in our military's cross-hairs just as much as all of the traitors in our country and the global cabal.

Biden will not be in the White House!

you don't think China has information on our Military leaders? A whole lot of them have played the political game up the ladder, they will do as they're told by those they are beholden to. I imagine there would be a lot of scrapping between the white and black hats

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Lol, Chuck Schumer shouted down and called a racist, and an anti-semite on the streets of New York City in the middle of a press conference as he's going after Trump

No video, it just happened you'll see it in due time

disappointed he wasn't called out as a pedophile from some of the photo's bouncing around

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Approx 10% of colonist fought in the American Revolution. Pretty confident more than 20% of the population would fight against tyranny if it comes to that

Is there an age limit? I can longer scale obstacles and my charging and attacking skills have diminished. Lets be honest, I probably need to sit down to put on my underwear. I am, however, great moral support.

Fmoshermw

Elite
This Simon Parkes dude saying he talked to Q tells me he’s FOS.

Let’s assume Q is real. He is someone extremely close to the president. Like a Scavino type.

And this Simon Parkes who I think it had posted earlier itt says he has had alien interactions or some shit, is claiming to have access to someone like that. Not only access like that but they would tell him hey I’m Q?

Yeah dude ruined any chance I would believe anything he says with that one.
Lol. You were just a little shaky on him talking to aliens but now that he says he's talked to someone close Q he's crazy. Just ribbing you but I laffed when I first read it.

Drrock

Poster
Founder
I don't think Simon is a larp AT ALL. I lean more towards the notion that Simon is being fed bad information by black hats or larpers. I think all three of them are. But they believe what they're saying and there is some overlap in their stories and they've been feed enough "good" info to give them a platform that could be later, i.e., now, used to discredit or deceive. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

So much of what is still being "reported" is being left alone these days by social media. Why? This should make anyone stop and ponder.

I have said this before and I'll say it again, if there is a plan, and I have reason to believe there is, then we don't know what the plan is, outside of some basic generalities, because that would make it a terrible plan. I believe that Q's intent was to get people engaged and asking questions and digging for the truth, not to disseminate information. Q has done almost no information dissemination. In terms of what information has been disseminated, Q has made clear that some of what has been disseminated has been intentional disinformation.

The proofs demonstrate that Q is who he purports to be. So it all comes down to whether you believe Trump is a good man who intends to preserve our country, or whether you believe Trump is instead one of the black hats, put in place to dupe everyone on the right. A concept that I believe we can safely dismiss. But when it comes to "the plan" I do not know what it is and I do not believe anyone telling me that they do and I have no reason to believe that it must happen before the 20th. I think it will, I don't see how it could not, but I absolutely cannot rule out the possibility.
Really good argument

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder
you don't think China has information on our Military leaders? A whole lot of them have played the political game up the ladder, they will do as they're told by those they are beholden to. I imagine there would be a lot of scrapping between the white and black hats
I am sure they do. But the Q team approach towards identifying friend vs foe in the military ranks would be no different than what they did in Congress. The key patriots are in the exact positions they need to be to deliver the plan. I am sure meticulous care was taken for the chain of command (internal to Q operation and external). 'Need to know basis is less than 10'.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

On his way to Texas. Seems like there are a lot of people Watching behind him

Yep, he ain't going nowhere. There really is more in what he didn't say and how he said what he did say. Total control of himself and his faculties. if he was facing extinction i think he'd be a little more, how to say, flustered?? Come on, this man is in total control and only the sheep can't see it. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom