Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I had covid. Given that had a 99.998% survival chance before catching it.... I think I'll be OK without the rna vaccine that has never been used in mass before.

dragworm

Poster
I missed page 100, so I will pay respects on page 101..
images

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
So is he even worth listening to? As far as his statement about POTUS in TX, I wondered if the time difference could have made a difference if he’s in the UK.
Well he's been saying all along his source said 1/13 - he only went along with the updated timeline because the other two were hearing today. I suspect they're all reading tea leaves at this point though. I do not believe anything is leaking. FWIW.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
No.

I'm not high risk, nor is anybody in my family, and we've already had this crap.

Is my mother in law and my parents? Hell yes they are.

If I was in regular close contact with them, I might make a different decision.

sipsey37

Poster
Founder
Is or does anyone have a relative that is a student in the software, computer engineer, electrical engineer, IT arena that would like to be an intern for us?

Send a resume to support@crootn.com

Edit: this will be a paid internship and I would really like to hire a bright technical mind for this spot

I wish this was available when I was in college.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Where is everybody getting information from right now? Telegram has some information. Twitter has gone to complete garbage since they kicked Trump off. Horseshit what they did the parler
Everything is very quiet right now.

Except for the military I’ve heard the military is in motion. That comes from a friend in the military.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
It pissed me off so I changed it without any mod privileges, because well, I’m a wizard and shit.

Seriously though, wtf happened? I got “in” on the first post on 101, now I’m the last post on 100. I’ll take it though and I recant my fuck.
I deleted one of my posts brother
That should buy me a little equity from a wizards wrath

txag79

Poster
Founder
Another Bama natty, yay (almost had you Turders in year 1 of LFK).

However...it feels right, when the world is being saved, that the SEC rightfully beats down B1G WOKENESS that lead the charge to cancel football.

.....now does little Nicky retire since he's surpassed the Bear? 🤞
We really need Saban to retire to give the other teams a shot.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I don't know if it's been discussed, but the entire UK basketball team and coaching staff took a knee for the national anthem on Saturday. I called the ticket office yesterday, ripped their ass, and cancelled my season tickets.
I have season tickets to all of the Georgia football games. And have for almost 20 years now. If they did anything like that I was going to cancel mine as well. Thankfully they did not

Latest posts

Top Bottom