Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
I was told by the woman I am seeing that VS is crap (like TSGIO said earlier.) I know she was talking quality of their products but she said to me earlier today regarding who they are using as a spokesperson makes her dislike them even more past the quality issues. I did find it pretty funny that she dislikes Rapinoe more than I do.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
What’s the best way to watch this daily?
Go direct, https://warroom.org/ or https://americasvoice.news/

Gotta scroll down a little bit when hitting the the warroom.org link, the video is always muted initially for me so I have to unmute it each time.

Comes on twice a day M-F at 9am CT, 4pm CT, and Saturday 9am CT

It is HANDS DOWN the best matter-of-fact, backed by data and receipts show out there. And they have fun doing it too. It always puts me in a much better mood. That team of Steve, Raheem, Navarro, Boris, amongst many guests......they just knock it out of the park and are constantly breaking shit. The corporate media has to be shitting bricks each time an episode comes on

Brannon has been signaling hard that GA is way worse and more egregious than what they’ve found in AZ.

The investigative reporter Michael Patrick Leahy at the Georgia Star has been the tip of the spear here.

BTW - Bannons War Room is pretty much must watch right now for those of you who haven’t tuned in yet. When it comes to sifting through the noise re: COVID corruption, the financial markets, grassroots politics and the election overturn, they are laying out all information and connecting dots in very plain ways.

Dude, anyone who watched the election live and then the follow up to the Senate Committee hearings to hear all the testimonies of the election worker whistleblowers.........anyone could see that Georgia was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more corrupt than Arizona. Arizona is like the least corrupted of all the corrupt sites where the fraud happened.

All we initially heard about Arizona that was flakey was sharpie pens being handed out to fill out ballots, which would then send the ballots to be adjudicated because the machines don't recognize the ink. And then how the vote numbers didn't change for almost two hours there on election day.

Georgia.......THERE IS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF BALLOTS BEING SCANNED MULTIPLE TIMES BY RUBY FREEMAN AND HER DAUGHTER SHAYYYYYYYYE, AFTER THEY SENT PEOPLE HOME AT 10PM BECAUSE OF A "WATER PIPE BURST" THAT WAS REPORTED IN THE NEWS AROUND 1PM THAT DAY, WHEN IN REALITY IT WAS A URINAL OVERFLOWING THAT WAS FIXED BY 6AM THAT DAY. It is all kinds of fucked up in Georgia.

The worst, however, might be Philadelphia and Detroit.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Also regarding War Room it’s on Apple Podcast surprisingly as well. Some times there is a bit of a delay on the episodes being released but it is normally out there within hours of airing (longest delay I’ve seen is a day).
Also, you can go to Rumble and go to their channel there (Bannons War Room)......they post the daily "highlights" there, at least within a few hours after the episode aired live. Good way to streamline the information that they bring forward instead of listening to an entire episode.

G8R-H8R

Elite

Latest posts

Top Bottom