Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I know alot of people here watch Tim Pool. Not sure how many subscribe to his paysite, but it is growing and becoming a pretty good place for news. TimcastIRL has gotten better too, especially with Luke returning IMO. Their guests are getting bigger, tonight they had Ivory Hecker. Next week, Pool says they have some guests that will have them toeing the line of getting banned from youtube...looking forward to that!

This week they also have started publishing their own news articles, and have hired Cassandra Fairbanks to oversee their news department. I LOVE this move. Fuck corporate media, I believe sites like Timcast.com are the future. Fairbanks is an excellent journalist & look forward to reading more of her/their content.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

An example of common ground. I agree with her and she's doing good work. I like that she (no matter where she lands) tries to stay apolitical in her mission to right injustices. Which is as close to and as good as saying yep, Orange Man Good, potatus bad. She knows exactly who enacted these draconian, racist laws and who called bullshit and got change rolling. If lightly biting her tongue gets these (overwhelmingly black) men their lives back, I'll allow it.

(And obviously, neither she nor I are talking about traffickers or violent offenders).

And if you click on the tweet, the responses disgust me. And I suspect they're twits who have a @jack marching orders to attack based on race and misogyny...

It's a little hammy.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@tgsio You're Up With @Nape and The Rest of the OH Crew

I would love to be there. But, I can't. Max lax, college orientation for one girl, and shopping with my other daughter so she can get moved in July. (Only weekend she can as she's still working full time with Student Painters (this is year 3 of what was an 'internship') until the week before she starts her new job). All in one weekend.

This summer is less than relaxing. I'm going to need all the bourbon and wine.

I do have friends that are going.

Edit: I'm not even including football and training for Max. He should have his license, but seriously has had no time to get it... thanks to Covid shut downs and now a back up on in car driving. We actually have to go renew his temps...

And golf and showers/weddings. Our days start at 6am. And I am not a morning person.

Except Friday. Fridays are free and clear. Well, this Friday, at least. I'm getting day drunk and sunburned at the pool. My husband will be in Kiwaha with my dad.

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
whoa, holee fock

a friend sent me this vid earlier, never heard of half this stuff

cliffs for mortgage:

spanish flu not originating in spain but in america following an experimental meningitis vaccine

hiv derived from an experimental hep B vaccine, hiv did not originate in africa but in manhattan

(fort riley and fort detreich are our wuhan lab)

storms and hurricanes are manmade via haarp, they use high frequency to stimulate these storms

the cabal has been practicing depopulation on us forever

please watch and lets poke holes in it

IFL. Thanks.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
198990383_10222299037478946_8246996025737905536_n.jpg

I remember when you had to beg for that, except on your birthday :):sneaky::cool:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom