Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Covid vaccination

yankmenoodle

Elite
Need help guys. Wife signed up for vaccine next week. I need pros and cons fast. I'm old, ultra conservative, and not taking anything the government pushes...especially like they're pushing this. I need facts. Thank you!

The Pfizer vaccine is the best one to take really. Your arm will feel like you have a Charlie horse for around a day. The older you are the less likely you will have any side effects. Side effects feel like a cold to a mild fever for 1-3 days.

If you’re over 40 and don’t get the vaccine, good luck gambling.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
If you're old and/or possess known comorbidities the risks of negative impact from the disease is far greater than your risk of complications from the vaccine. If you're not, then not so much.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Brass knuckles are now legal to carry in Texas. Anyone trying to force me into taking that shot better get in line for gender reassignment surgery after their netherlands get pounded with my "knuckles" and once across the jawbone so the dentists are not left out of make a buck or two.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Can we get some cliffs on this?
It's worth the read. If you go to the chan you can search for it with the actual posts instead of the image to make it easier to read. I am going to research his cliffs but it's pretty convincing.

I'm going to put it into a word doc when I get home and remove the 4chan words in it to share.

Extreme cliffs are vaccines cause more issues than they solve, are determinantal to the health of society and doctors don't learn anything about them.

Long cat

Elite
How old and how fat are you op?

I’m young and healthy. I work out about 6 days a week. I don’t need the vaccine because I am at no risk from covid. If I thought covid would kill me if I got it (again), I would consider it. I have dropped 25 lbs this year just to get a little healthier after seeing unhealthy people struggling with the virus. The next virus somebody releases could actually have a significant fatality rate.

I have small kids and my wife got the vaccine so there is no chance I’m taking it. I am legitimately concerned that there will be serious long term effects on the body that have not been discovered. My wife took it so I am not for risk mitigation, not that I was planning on it anyway.

I may reconsider in 5 years if these “vaccines” ever get approval from the FDA.

Long cat

Elite
It's worth the read. If you go to the chan you can search for it with the actual posts instead of the image to make it easier to read. I am going to research his cliffs but it's pretty convincing.

I'm going to put it into a word doc when I get home and remove the 4chan words in it to share.

Extreme cliffs are vaccines cause more issues than they solve, are determinantal to the health of society and doctors don't learn anything about them.
Thanks. Seems like common sense to me. They should focus their efforts on effective treatments instead of vaccines IMO, but of course there isn’t $100 billion a year To be made by pharma companies if they did that.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Got j&j one and done Wednesday, woke up with my arm sore Thursday morning and joints were stiff like I was starting to get sick but woke up fine this morning.

I went jj for a couple of reasons, one was the one shot needed not two.

This method to make a vaccine has been used before so there are some longer term studies on it where the other two vax process has never been used before.

Jj is also more stable, longer shelf life, can be stored in regular refrigeration so less likely to be miss handled and get a bad batch.

The side effects are stronger but that's because it's all one shot and are basically flu symptoms. Fever achy joints mild nausea.

Biggest reason I got the vax is I want to travel out of country trips to Greece are ridiculously cheap right now, thinking of doing 3-4 days in Athens and 3-4 days at an all inclusive in Crete.

Last edited:

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Need help guys. Wife signed up for vaccine next week. I need pros and cons fast. I'm old, ultra conservative, and not taking anything the government pushes...especially like they're pushing this. I need facts. Thank you!

I’m not getting it. Wife has had 2 of the Modera as it was mandatory for her job. She had last one a month ago. She was 5’2 and now 5’0. Good luck OP :ROFLMAO:.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@God Cam It Actually I’ve prob been banned permanently lol. I feel like attempted manipulation over there is worse than ever though - can’t explain it but someone is trying to divide and conquer the community

God Cam It

Elite

God Cam It

Elite

1618037212276.jpg

1618025602361.gif

Long cat

Elite

View attachment 14383

View attachment 14384
I just can’t imagine living my life where race is the first thing I see in every situation, no matter what. I also can’t imagine living my life terrified that the covids are chasing me and might catch me then I’ll be dead. The people buying into all these lib theories have no brain and the people that push them are evil.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I just can’t imagine living my life where race is the first thing I see in every situation, no matter what. I also can’t imagine living my life terrified that the covids are chasing me and might catch me then I’ll be dead. The people buying into all these lib theories have no brain and the people that push them are evil.
I live in a city which is 60% black. I hear often that "white people bypass our businesses and go to white owned businesses to buy stuff". No. It may come as a shock to them that us white people simply don't waste time thinking about them or the color of the skin of the owners. We, or at least I, patronize businesses which, 1) have a product or service needed, 2) provide quality service at a reasonable price, and 3) are pleasant people to do business with. This is regardless of their skin color. Plus, in my town, the vast majority of the black owned businesses are hair/nail salons and cosmetic businesses which cater to the products black people use. Neither of those I have a need for.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Brass knuckles are now legal to carry in Texas. Anyone trying to force me into taking that shot better get in line for gender reassignment surgery after their netherlands get pounded with my "knuckles" and once across the jawbone so the dentists are not left out of make a buck or two.
1618070693971.gif

lol if you think the force is going to be physical.
the pen is mightier than the sword.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
Get the damn shot. I'm 76 and had the second Moderna vaccination last Friday with absolutely zero side effects. Were you around for the polio vaccine? The government pushed that also and we were thankful to get it.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Sometimes after i see a post, i look at the time it was posted.

Doing a little day drinking, eh? Hahaha!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Sometimes after i see a post, i look at the time it was posted.

Doing a little day drinking, eh? Hahaha!
Nope. Serious as cancer. Since Texas legalized them I have a pair, or some other object which could cause damage, quite close to me at all times. It's amazing what damage car keys can do.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@yankmenoodle - if you want to be a lab rat and take part in the largest drug clinical trial in the history of civilization be my guest. Most vaccines are tested for a minimum of one year, usually two under tightly monitored conditions. If the drug is efficacious and none of the side effects are worse than the condition, the vaccine is rolled out. So once again, lab rats beware!

Long cat

Elite
@yankmenoodle - if you want to be a lab rat and take part in the largest drug clinical trial in the history of civilization be my guest. Most vaccines are tested for a minimum of one year, usually two under tightly monitored conditions. If the drug is efficacious and none of the side effects are worse than the condition, the vaccine is rolled out. So once again, lab rats beware!
You think they didn’t start developing the vaccine at the same time as the virus?

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
You’re never going to get a true answer from this board. It’s 99.9 pub and 75% conspiracy people. It would be like going to the Bama board and asking them to give pros and cons on Auburn. It’s severely skewed.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
You’re never going to get a true answer from this board. It’s 99.9 pub and 75% conspiracy people. It would be like going to the Bama board and asking them to give pros and cons on Auburn. It’s severely skewed.
99.9% much like the survivability rate of this disease. Does it makes sense taking a 95% effective "Vaccine" for a 99.7% survivable rate virus?

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Personally, I'm not taking it. Had an aunt that is hosting a 4th of July event. She made it clear that if you didn't have the vaccine, you're not welcome.

Tears me up I'm not going to be able to attend. :rolleyes:

But, the upside of this being America (for now) is you have a choice. IMO, the Rona is no more deadly than the seasonal flu. I've had many a fight with the spouse (nurse) over it as well. People in the medical field are a bunch of Chicken Little's over this, and you won't convince me otherwise. They can't even tell you the length of time the vaccine is effective BECAUSE IT'S NOT BEEN TRULY TESTED!

I had the Rona, felt like a sinus infection. Lost my taste/smell for around a week. No long term side effects.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
99.9% much like the survivability rate of this disease. Does it makes sense taking a 95% effective "Vaccine" for a 99.7% survivable rate virus?
I’m not arguing that point and that has nothing to do what I posted. I’m just saying the responses will be skewed here. But you are proving my point, so thanks for that.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I’m not arguing that point and that has nothing to do what I posted. I’m just saying the responses will be skewed here. But you are proving my point, so thanks for that.
I'm proving your point that this place is riddled with common sense that taking an untested shot that isn't even FDA approved with a worse effective rate than naturally surviving the virus is a crazy right wing notion?

Top Bottom