Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Covid vaccination

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
I'm proving your point that this place is riddled with common sense that taking an untested shot that isn't even FDA approved with a worse effective rate than naturally surviving the virus is a crazy right wing notion?
You’re proving my point that the OP won’t get many pros or cons here. Instead he will get answers like you provided. You have to know your audience. Again, I’m not arguing your response. I’m pointing out the responses will be skewed.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
You’re proving my point that the OP won’t get many pros or cons here. Instead he will get answers like you provided. You have to know your audience. Again, I’m not arguing your response. I’m pointing out the responses will be skewed.
I don't know if I necessarily agree. There are many on this forum that have attested to getting the vaccine. Even within the conspiracy thread. I truly think it is a mistake, but to each their own.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I know mane, you speaking my language. I’ve been a /pol/ tard for years - and I knew right away you were. I guess I never noticed it as much back on TMB. I’m not quite an old fag, but was there pre Q. I’m currently banned though.
Haha.... me too along with Twatter and most of the rest of the gang. Fortunately you guys started this or else I would have been a ghost by now. :ROFLMAO:😂🤣

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The Pfizer vaccine is the best one to take really. Your arm will feel like you have a Charlie horse for around a day. The older you are the less likely you will have any side effects. Side effects feel like a cold to a mild fever for 1-3 days.

If you’re over 40 and don’t get the vaccine, good luck gambling.
This is deep state propaganda. Taking the vaccine is the biggest gamble anyone will ever take. Good luck, but my healthy family and I will stick to what got us here. Vitamins, supplements, and staying active outside and in the community. You fools are rolling the dice on an unapproved Fauci cocktail. SKOL!

yankmenoodle

Elite
How old and how fat are you op?

I’m young and healthy. I work out about 6 days a week. I don’t need the vaccine because I am at no risk from covid. If I thought covid would kill me if I got it (again), I would consider it. I have dropped 25 lbs this year just to get a little healthier after seeing unhealthy people struggling with the virus. The next virus somebody releases could actually have a significant fatality rate.

I have small kids and my wife got the vaccine so there is no chance I’m taking it. I am legitimately concerned that there will be serious long term effects on the body that have not been discovered. My wife took it so I am not for risk mitigation, not that I was planning on it anyway.

I may reconsider in 5 years if these “vaccines” ever get approval from the FDA.
I'm 6,1. 190 lbs. Eat terribly. I've had respiratory problems. Wife says I'm such a pussy that it will kill me. Oh, I'm in my sixties.

IrishinOC

Poster

Something to consider.​

https://nypost.com/2021/04/11/nj-man-in-hospital-with-covid-after-being-fully-vaccinated/

Man in hospital with COVID-19 after receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine​

By Elizabeth Rosner
April 11, 2021 | 11:15pm | Updated April 12, 2021 | 8:36am
A New Jersey man is in the hospital with COVID-19 — just five weeks after being vaccinated.
Francisco Cosme, 52, was ecstatic when he booked an appointment for the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine at the Javits Center on March 6.
After Cosme was vaccinated, he continued to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines but he became “very confused and began doing things that were not normal,” his daughter, Michelle Torres, told The Post.
“April 1 was the very first day he started to have symptoms,” Torres said. “He had a cough, fever, chills, everything.”
The 31-year-old drove her father to a clinic where he tested positive for COVID-19 and he was instructed to quarantine for 10 days.
Francisco Cosme, the New Jersey man who was hospitalized with COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated. Michelle Torres
Last week, his condition worsened and Torres noticed he had trouble breathing and called 911 during a visit to his home in Edison, New Jersey.
After giving Cosme oxygen, the ambulance crew rushed him to John F. Kennedy Medical Center, where he is in critical condition and is also being treated for pneumonia.
“I’m trying to hold it together, every day you don’t know what is happening,” said a tearful Torres.
“The doctor said they did all they can do it and it’s up to him to fight and up to God.”
Torres told The Post her mother, husband and children ended up testing positive for COVID and are in quarantine until next Sunday.
“We survived the whole year without it [vaccine] doing all the things we are supposed to so do — social distancing, washing hands and masking up,” she explained.
“It’s crazy and we need answers,” Torres concluded.
The Post also reported that a Brooklyn woman who got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at the Javitz Center on March 10 contracted COVID-19.

Long cat

Elite
You’re never going to get a true answer from this board. It’s 99.9 pub and 75% conspiracy people. It would be like going to the Bama board and asking them to give pros and cons on Auburn. It’s severely skewed.
It’s not a conspiracy theory to say that an mRNA vaccine which has never before been used on this scale, was rushed through production at “warp speed” and Was granted emergency use authorization (without full testing, which is why the FDA hasn’t given it approval) might have unknown and/or unintended side effects in the future.

If the Rona is scarier to you than that, get the vaccine. I will wait for enough data to be collected for the vaccine to be fully approved before I even consider it for myself or my kids.

My wife and both parents have been vaccinated. My wife had a 102+ fever and didnt get out of bed for a day and a half after her second shot (worse than my Rona symptoms btw). By some miraculous occurrence I kept all of my opinions to myself and just helped her out.

Long cat

Elite
I'm 6,1. 190 lbs. Eat terribly. I've had respiratory problems. Wife says I'm such a pussy that it will kill me. Oh, I'm in my sixties.
Sounds like maybe you should get it and help provide the data they need to fully approve the vaccine. My parents are near your age and had zero side effects after they got dose 2 last week.

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
It’s not a conspiracy theory to say that an mRNA vaccine which has never before been used on this scale, was rushed through production at “warp speed” and Was granted emergency use authorization (without full testing, which is why the FDA hasn’t given it approval) might have unknown and/or unintended side effects in the future.

If the Rona is scarier to you than that, get the vaccine. I will wait for enough data to be collected for the vaccine to be fully approved before I even consider it for myself or my kids.

My wife and both parents have been vaccinated. My wife had a 102+ fever and didnt get out of bed for a day and a half after her second shot (worse than my Rona symptoms btw). By some miraculous occurrence I kept all of my opinions to myself and just helped her out.
I’m not the one asking the question. Everyone has an option, which again is not what is being asked. It’s pros/cons. The issue with this thread are most people don’t give any. They just give their opinion, which we mostly all agree on. It’s skewed.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Here is an excellent article that explains why people are reluctant to get the shot.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Get the damn shot. I'm 76 and had the second Moderna vaccination last Friday with absolutely zero side effects. Were you around for the polio vaccine? The government pushed that also and we were thankful to get it.
Over 40,000 kids got vaccine-derived polio due to faulty vaccines that were rushed to market in the 1950s.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Over 40,000 kids got vaccine-derived polio due to faulty vaccines that were rushed to market in the 1950s.
Nor were we confined to our homes or forced to wear masks or social distance. Hell, we were going to school, church, playing sports, going to the homes, spending the night and everything else kids do with kids who one day were fine and the next day paralyzed. And that virus was light years more serious than Wuhan Charlie.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Which vaccine is currently working?

6 in 6.8 million? Do they even make decimal places for that?

They assume the vaccine works to protect an alleged 0.15% death rate from covid, but will suspend that protection because of a reaction in 0.0000009% of treatments?

I'm pretty sure our government is retarded.

Taggart

Elite
Founder

They assume the vaccine works to protect an alleged 0.15% death rate from covid, but will suspend that protection because of a reaction in 0.0000009% of treatments?

Seems to me the government wants everyone to get the mRNA vaccines, and are going after the more traditional vaccine variants (such as J&J)

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

I did a quick search on VAERS and there were thousands of total adverse reactions to all of the vaccines so we know it's not because of the blood clotting issue. Someone in the Fraggle thread said that the J&J probably is effective against the variants and we can't have that now can we.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Stupidest fucking thing ever. Ain't getting near me with that thing.

End up identifying as vaccinated if it comes to it.
I’ll need to see your papers please. Thank you.

thumb.pagespeed.ce.XfM1lrgNPP.jpg

spf84

Poster
I’m not getting it. I’ve been at bars and restaurants daily and as far as I know haven’t had it. I’ve never had the flu shot either and haven’t had the flu in 30 years.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I’m not arguing that point and that has nothing to do what I posted. I’m just saying the responses will be skewed here. But you are proving my point, so thanks for that.
So you mean, people here will actually do some homework in regards to what they will or will not put in the body that belongs to them? Especially for a shot that has yet to be approved by the FDA.

Also, do you have a % of people here that have taken the vaccine as opposed to not getting it within this message board? Something tells me your 99.9% number, is not close to accurate in regards to those who have had the shot(s.)

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
So you mean, people here will actually do some homework in regards to what they will or will not put in the body that belongs to them? Especially for a shot that has yet to be approved by the FDA.

Also, do you have a % of people here that have taken the vaccine as opposed to not getting it within this message board? Something tells me your 99.9% number, is not close to accurate in regards to those who have had the shot(s.)
Sigh, read the post again. One time I mentioned 99.9% and it had nothing to do with the shot. Some of you all just like to argue over nothing.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Seems to me the government wants everyone to get the mRNA vaccines, and are going after the more traditional vaccine variants (such as J&J)
giphy.gif

Now ask yourself why

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

Not retarded, bought and corrupt.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
Yeah and many more were saved including myself. I don't care whether the OP gets vaccinated or not but he said he was old and depending on his age and comorbidities I would get vaccinated. I know at least 50 people who have been vaccinated and not one suffered any adverse reactions. He asked for opinions and that's mine.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Yeah and many more were saved including myself. I don't care whether the OP gets vaccinated or not but he said he was old and depending on his age and comorbidities I would get vaccinated. I know at least 50 people who have been vaccinated and not one suffered any adverse reactions. He asked for opinions and that's mine.
Like everything there are Grey areas. Glad you got the polio vaccine, I remember being in grade school and a friends mother had polio.. also those hippies who rely on herd immunity for their infants are mistaken. I asked a dr friend about this and he says he still sees polio cases.
back to covid vaccine, I’ve heard of a few friends and parents having hospitalizations from the vaccine. Coworkers also taking a few days to recover, one took 2 weeks. The other side is I’ve seen others no side affects other than a sore arm.
As for me I just got the second Pfizer, something is going on.. hopefully it doesn’t last too much longer. I’m guessing it’s the microwaves I’m feeling from the 5G chip that was included in the vaccine connecting to the mothership.

Top Bottom