Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COVID is weak

Tell_Sackett

Poster
Ivermectin may have helped you. I feel it helped me avoid the worst of it. I started it by day 4 of symptoms. No real risk to try it at this point. Loose stools are common with it... not much else.

I was wiped out with fatigue for 10 days. More tired than normal for another 10, but functional. Cough was moderate. No chest build up. Low grade fever for first 5 days. Taste and smell were lessened... No appetite for a week. Worst thing was the insomnia. I could not sleep the first few days to save my life. Gradually got better.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Paging @BigBucnNole

I’ve had liquid shits all weekend and a mild fever. Laid out of work today but the fever jumped up to 101 this afternoon.

How much time do I have left?

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Liquid shits combined with fever are a dead give away. Good luck.

In all honesty, it’s not that weak. It kicked my ass for a few days. I hope you don’t have it.

Here is what I have:

In the ER getting fluids now. I have literally shit everything out of my body

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Here is what I have:

Dr Fauci would respectfully disagree, officially you have covid.

TJHall1

Legendary
Here is what I have:

My daughter got this when she was like 1.5 years old, 2 maybe, from unpasteurized milk from the local dairy farm. That stuff is delicious.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
My friend I spoke about earlier in this thread was released from the hospital he was getting treatment in Idaho and sent to a facility in Utah.

He had to test negative before he was released.

Because of complications (he was in the hospital over a month) he passed away this morning.

He leaves behind his wife of 7 months, and his grieving parents.

He was still young and in his 30s.

It's next to impossible to catch it, but once you do, you shouldn't mess around. I lost a longtime friend because of this crap.

Oh, and **** China and Dr. Fauci!

Latest posts

Top Bottom