Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COVID is weak

Nape

Elite
Founder
Yea. I had covid and started freaking out about my o2 levels. When I went to the dr my o2 was 98% or something and I realized I was just making myself worried about o2. The headache was the only thing that sucked for mine. I didn't realize I had lost my smell until I had gone back to work and we had a plumbing issue that stunk up the office and I couldn't tell what people were talking about. LOL.
After I was diagnosed 5 days later my doc asked me to get a pulse oximeter. I got it on Wednesday night and my reading was 88. By Friday morning, right before my wife took me to the ER, my sats were at 65.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
My youngest boy, a FR at Iowa, had it two weeks before Memorial Day and didn’t get his taste back until the end of September. Other 3 got it back in a couple of weeks. It’s nuts how random this bug is.

My best friend had it and never even felt bad, lost taste and smell and that was it. The bad part, it's been 3 months and he still hasn't regained it. Too had I don't have that problem...Would probably help me knock off 20 pounds.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I jinxed myself. My chest is getting tight as we speak. Still weak so far though.

This is why I didn’t say a word when I had it.

Seriously though, as long as you don’t get a wet cough hacking up pink goop you should be fine. Shit for whatever reason strikes with a vengeance at night.

Go to bed as early as you can to be able and sleep through the night.

PTCAU

Poster
Had it over Christmas and it wasn’t that bad. Tired all the time for a week or two was the worst symptom to me. Smell and taste went away for a couple of weeks. Only thing lingering is that my shit doesn’t smell the same 4 months later. Not sure if it’s my sense of smell or my actual shit smell changed. Girlfriend said the same and she had it too at the same time. Weird as fuck. But that maybe a good thing because I could clear a room for a couple hours before Covid.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I’m extremely fatigued. I’ve been in and out since 7 this morning. Voice is gone but I’m doing good overall. IMO I am kicking COVID’s ass.
At least load up on the vitamins and zinc. C and D specifically. I had three days of utter fatigue back in Feb 2020. Loaded up on the vit and zinc and started getting better the next day. SKOL!

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Only pussies breath air amiright?
giphy.gif

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yes, but it’s a dry cough like squeak/whistle. Is that bad?

That just means your lungs are inflamed. They are contracting and making a narrow pathway for air, hence the whistle noise. As long as it doesn't turn into the pink goop which is blood and phlegm mixed together, I'd sit tight. Really should get an oximeter.

Serious shit begins when folks breath dries up tot he point they cant get from the bed to the bathroom.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
That just means your lungs are inflamed. They are contracting and making a narrow pathway for air, hence the whistle noise. As long as it doesn't turn into the pink goop which is blood and phlegm mixed together, I'd sit tight. Really should get an oximeter.

Serious shit begins when folks breath dries up tot he point they cant get from the bed to the bathroom.
That sounds awful. I don’t really feel sick. Just fatigue, tight chest, and a dry cough.

BigBucnNole

Elite
That sounds awful. I don’t really feel sick. Just fatigue, tight chest, and a dry cough.

You should know where you stand in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Day 6 let's most folks know if they are going to the hospital. Day 9 is when the goop develops. Ted Nugent got that I believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom