Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COVID is weak

The Want

Poster
I had it a few months ago. Never ran fever, never got short of breath, never coughed or lost taste/smell. It’s just felt like I was hung over for about 5ish days. Felt tired and kind of delirious. It came and went. Woke up one day feeling like a champ and went jog 3 miles, thought it was over, nope. Next day back to being tired.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I had it a few months ago. Never ran fever, never got short of breath, never coughed or lost taste/smell. It’s just felt like I was hung over for about 5ish days. Felt tired and kind of delirious. It came and went. Woke up one day feeling like a champ and went jog 3 miles, thought it was over, nope. Next day back to being tired.

Im not going to get tested but this is how I’ve felt all week

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I agree. no sense in getting tested. if you had pneumonia they would still call it Covid and send you home with Tylenol. If it get's any worse get the treatments recommended. Right now, just load up on your good vit's and zinc. SKOL Brother!

That’s exactly what I’m doing with a gin and tonic every night.

Nayat

Elite
I had it back in February of 2020 before covid was cool. Two days of no taste with a struggle to breathe at night followed by the thickest phlegm I've ever produced.

TJHall1

Legendary
giphy.webp

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Careful, it may be going into your lungs. Virus likes to come in waves. How's breathing?

I'd have a doc on standby and just keep intouch.
It came out of nowhere. I was feeling great this morning.

Breathing is deeper and tight on my chest. This is BS.

That doesn’t sound good at all. When can I taste things again? Ate some spicy stuff and all I tasted was the heat.

this was the worst part for me. Lost taste and smell for 8-9 days. After about 3 days I just stopped eating outside of a meal a day. It was then I realized how terrible life would be if you lose your taste permanently.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
this was the worst part for me. Lost taste and smell for 8-9 days. After about 3 days I just stopped eating outside of a meal a day. It was then I realized how terrible life would be if you lose your taste permanently.
I had to freeze a steak that I bought. Pissed me off.

BigBucnNole

Elite
The phlegm that just came out of my body is disgusting. Why am I feeling worse @BigBucnNole?

Serious talk, you are probably getting pneumonia. It’s called sputum, it’s your lungs bleeding into phlegm. I think the way it works is your lungs get stressed with the dry cough, tear, an infection comes in filling your lungs with mucus. Mucus mixes with blood from the tears, and you create sputum.

Especially this many days late, you may need to talk to a doctor and potentially go to the hospital. Remdisivir can clean that shit out real quick though and you could be better in 2 or 3 days. I wouldn’t fuck around with this at this point.

How’s the breathing?

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Serious talk, you are probably getting pneumonia. It’s called sputum, it’s your lungs bleeding into phlegm. I think the way it works is your lungs get stressed with the dry cough, tear, an infection comes in filling your lungs with mucus. Mucus mixes with blood from the tears, and you create sputum.

Especially this many days late, you may need to talk to a doctor and potentially go to the hospital. Remdisivir can clean that shit out real quick though and you could be better in 2 or 3 days. I wouldn’t fuck around with this at this point.

How’s the breathing?
Breathing is somewhat heavy, chest is tight. The sputum isn’t really red/pink, mainly just yellow/green with some red/pink. I’m going to go to after hours I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom