Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
As @AmericanViking 😂😂😂😂
@TheRealJohnCooper is also offended by emojis!!

The group of this board who claims they’re the toughest, most alpha, most bad ass, most don’t fuck with me are still crying like beta twats about emoji reactions. ON THE FREE SPEECH FORUM.

What a bunch of weak minded beta cunts!!
1694839872665.gif

And these soft ass bitches make fun of Libs??? LOL they’re libs themselves, wanting censorship and bitching about banning people and even complaining about EMOJIS!! 😂😂😂61C5ACD5-AF55-41BA-91FC-409B91F37DA9.png

Last edited:
As @AmericanViking 😂😂😂😂

The group of this board who claims they’re the toughest, most alpha, most bad ass, most don’t fuck with me are still crying like beta twats about emoji reactions. ON THE FREE SPEECH FORUM.

View attachment 198750

And these soft ass bitches make fun of Libs??? LOL they’re libs themselves, wanting censorship and bitching about banning people and even complaining about EMOJIS!! 😂😂😂View attachment 198751
PLEASE NO!!! NOT YOUR $20 @TheRealJohnCooper HOW WILL ANYONE EVER LIVE WITHOUT YOUR $20!!!

😂🤣😂🤣

Apparently @TheRealJohnCooper was a moderator at some point. I have a good guess as to why he is a *former* moderator now.

Another “moderator” named @MortgageHorn threatened to assault me as well as few weeks ago and was editing all my posts.

For a place called “The Free Speech Forum” some of the moderators do seem to threaten and censor other users a lot.

On the other hand it seems like the guy in charge is actually pretty reasonable. I think he just didn’t know about the moderators.

Apparently @TheRealJohnCooper was a moderator at some point. I have a good guess as to why he is a *former* moderator now.

Another “moderator” named @MortgageHorn threatened to assault me as well as few weeks ago and was editing all my posts.

For a place called “The Free Speech Forum” some of the moderators do seem to threaten and censor other users a lot.

On the other hand it seems like the guy in charge is actually pretty reasonable.
Shut the fuck up you faggot

CuriousFiend

Elite

On the other hand it seems like the guy in charge is actually pretty reasonable. I think he just didn’t know about the moderators.
🤔Aye?

MortgageHorn?

Editing all your posts?

I doubt it, but I could be wrong of course.

Are you able to provide reasonable evidence substantiating your claim?

🤔Aye?

MortgageHorn?

Editing all your posts?

I doubt it, but I could be wrong of course.

Are you able to provide reasonable evidence substantiating your claim?
Not all but the post themselves say when they have been edited by a moderator.

He did it a lot in the long thread a few week back. He also said I couldn’t share Kyiv Post stories arbitrarily while he shared posts from twice convicted pedophile Scott Ritter.

IMG_2675.png

IMG_2631.png

Last edited:

CuriousFiend

Elite
Not all but the post themselves say when they have been edited by a moderator.

He did it a lot in the long thread a few week back. He also said I couldn’t share Kyiv Post stories arbitrarily while he shared posts from twice convicted pedophile Scott Ritter.

View attachment 199109

View attachment 199108
That second screenshot is highly unusual and raises many questions.

Would you possibly share the link to it please. I am quite interested in seeing the original for myself.

CuriousFiend

Elite
😄I genuinely wouldn't have believed Mortgagehorn posted that incongruous shite if not for reading it myself just now.

Shot for highlighting it mate.

Funny thing is, I pretty much consider the left/right political dichotomy utterly fucked.

So I ain't biased neither way,...🤔or maybe it'd be more accurate to say I'm equally biased against 'em both.

Point being, I reckon both sides have some reasonable aspects and both have absurd aspects.

Neither being 100% correct nor incorrect.

Almost akin to a live comedy act people are taking too seriously and gettin all hysterical about nothingburgers.

I just don't care for either side and I'm still willing to help everyone figure shit out regardless,...coz it's the honorable thing to do.

However what seems to happen though, is that both sides generally auto-equate me as being from "the enemy" fuckin camp.

I reckon I'd be ideal as an independent arbitrator for this idiocy,...ya know,...😂coz imo overall ya'll are just being gollywogs for the sake of gollywoggery.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
As @AmericanViking 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 198750

And these soft ass bitches make fun of Libs??? LOL they’re libs themselves, wanting censorship and bitching about banning people and even complaining about EMOJIS!! 😂😂😂View attachment 198751
There is another site referenced by @TheRealJohnCooper what is that all about? Is there another free speech forum I don’t know about?

There is another site referenced by @TheRealJohnCooper what is that all about? Is there another free speech forum I don’t know about?
Its in the following post.

Post in thread 'Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens'
https://thefreespeechforum.com/thre...-fraggle-law-abiding-citizens.181/post-460795

That way they can moderate, ban people, edit posts, and jack each other off. I can’t imagine how mentally weak and unstable someone has to be where emojis on the internet set them off. You can bet their lives are a fuckin mess when the internet sends them into angry fits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom