Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clay Travis and Buck Sexton to replace Rush Limbaugh (link)....

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Rush is pretty irreplaceable. Even if Clay performs well I still feel like the reception won’t be good and they’ll move on

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Rush is pretty irreplaceable. Even if Clay performs well I still feel like the reception won’t be good and they’ll move on

They should try to make it completely different. The woke are giving them a lot of material though.

Critical Race theory is literally giving them mounds and mounds of material.

Tucker never runs out of info.

He will still do Outkick. It sounds like a lot of work.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
They should try to make it completely different. The woke are giving them a lot of material.

He will still do Outkick. It sounds like a lot of work.
Fuck

Clay didn’t learn from Ben Shapiro that the more shows you do the less engaged and worse it makes you at everything. Shapiro never recovered from adding that radio show on top of his current schedule

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Not a huge Clay Travis fan but I respect what he has built. Sometimes i like his schtick and others its a little to "Hannity"ish for me.

But no doubt he has found a niche in the market.

1622141213943.png

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
There are no protections against the overreach by human beings. See Napoleon and the invasion of Russia.
Radio is just such a weird thing. It burns through tons of people and only a select few like Stern and Rush can achieve any kind of resonance

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Yes, you don't replace Rush. They're simply two dudes i have never heard of taking over Rush's time slot. It will be interesting to hear their approach. It has never been truer to use the old adage - "Rush is a tough act to follow."

Last edited:

Seagulls

Poster
I don’t follow him too much now but Buck was a great guest on Red Eye (rip) at 3am on Fox. Amazing how many of those guests went on to do great things. Andrew Schultz got on it starting out because his cousin was Gutfelds liberal side kick. Buck might actually get me to take a break from podcasts to listen.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
What happened to Bongino? I thought he was replacing Rush?

Was about to post the same thing. Regardless of who they try to replace him with, nobody will ever take the place of Rush. I always enjoyed Bongino's opinions, just not his delivery.

JonnySober

Poster
This site should do a red pill, fearless podcast in the 12-3 time frame

Lots of people will be looking elsewhere during that time

Latest posts

Top Bottom