Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"BTC to replace the USD", claims jack dorsey

Emma tenywa

Elite
What are your thoughts on such claims? I think its just a tactic to drive the price of btc high. The btc volatility is high, and it having a fixed threshold makes it not suitable to replace any nations currency. The real question is, what will happen to btc when it all gets mined and exhausted??

Sikness23245

Elite
Either elites are looking to get out of positions by artificially pumping up prices with comments like this (and Elon the other day re: DOGE) or they have loaded up and trying to spark another bull run. My guess is the former.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What are your thoughts on such claims? I think its just a tactic to drive the price of btc high. The btc volatility is high, and it having a fixed threshold makes it not suitable to replace any nations currency. The real question is, what will happen to btc when it all gets mined and exhausted??

Once all of the Bitcoin are mined, the minimal transaction fees will be allocated to the miners as payments. Look at it as the wholesale cost of doing business with no markups from a bank or any other middleman.

I don’t think BTC will replace the USD in our lifetimes. I do think 25-30 years from now BTC could replace USD. In the meantime it will be a hybrid system where the banks handle more complicated transactions and your block chains will handle more simple transactions.

I can’t stress the amount of money being currently invested in this space. 10 years from now the banking and finance industry will be starting to look much different.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
And the common investor suffers most

Let’s have a talk about what is money.

I’’ve been doing a lot of research on the topic and feel that BTC is digital money.

The dollar represents that you have done something of value. BTC also represents that you have done something of value. It represents that you have converted electricity into a contribution to a computer network.

And since BTC confirms every transaction, you can not “double spend” that money.

I think there is high demand for this technology going forward and it’s still in its infancy. Just as AOL was to the internet 30 years ago. I don’t know if BTC will be the AOL and slowly dissappear or will it be like Amazon and dominate the industry?

I think they are here to stay and you will else many products invented over the next couple years to make using crypto much more user friendly.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Either elites are looking to get out of positions by artificially pumping up prices with comments like this (and Elon the other day re: DOGE) or they have loaded up and trying to spark another bull run. My guess is the former.
Nailed it. Jack is in trouble

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Well the dollar is worthless so you could probably replace it with Chuck E. Cheese tickets at this point
giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Once all of the Bitcoin are mined, the minimal transaction fees will be allocated to the miners as payments. Look at it as the wholesale cost of doing business with no markups from a bank or any other middleman.

I don’t think BTC will replace the USD in our lifetimes. I do think 25-30 years from now BTC could replace USD. In the meantime it will be a hybrid system where the banks handle more complicated transactions and your block chains will handle more simple transactions.

I can’t stress the amount of money being currently invested in this space. 10 years from now the banking and finance industry will be starting to look much different.
Pretty sure the Phoenix rising from the ashes is happening. Who wins is the issue. I'm nervous about crypto. I've only done well when my house burned down.

I liked gold took a hit last week. It may not be crypto but intergalactically speaking gold is better than everything but platinum

Latest posts

Top Bottom