Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden coming after cryptos (@America 1st was right again)

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
India doesn’t have a model yet because they haven’t implemented it so it doesn’t qualify as a technical use case. Just because they threw the law in the table doesn’t mean they’ve demonstrated the ability to do what you’re talking about. I never disagreed that they would try to manipulate it either that’s our main point of common ground, but the disagreement is over you thinking it’s just a slam dunk they can do those things with no evidence to back you up. And I more brought that example up to showcase how futile their efforts really are going to be to implement it because that was your main argument in the earlier parts of our dialogue.

“controlling the hubs or the internet”
-THERE
-ARE
-NO
-HUBS
Not sure if ur just trolling at this point. You can talk shit about managed key services like Coinbase being vulnerable
And I’ll agree wholeheartedly that’s why I pulled stuff off them, but a majority can and does happen anonymously through the tor exchanges.
Tor is a software (hub) used via the internet no?

Countries don't need a 100% full proof technical application to down *every single wallet* (although this is also possible via the internet). Their "laws on the table" stop it from being used as currency or even openly traded in that country which will cover 99% of the population, in that country, which is exactly what I said would happen.

I'm talking cryptos as currency or a store of value asset not merely existing.

America 1st

Founder
This thread is starting to make me feel like i'm back on old tmb. Back and forth arguing where no one actually reads each other's posts, including me even tho I keep coming back when I get a notification.
It's glorious isn't it?

We need traffic to pick up all across the board.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Tor is a software (hub) used via the internet no?

Countries don't need a 100% full proof technical application to down *every single wallet* (although this is also possible via the internet). Their "laws on the table" stop it from being used as currency or even openly traded in that country which will cover 99% of the population, in that country, which is exactly what I said would happen.

I'm talking cryptos as currency or a store of value asset not merely existing.
Cite any source that says thats possible and I’ll agree with you

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We’ll create some crootcoins for you fags to buy at some point.

Prob wait till the air comes out of the market a bit and use an existing SDK.

@Croot_Lord and I made a crypto called bounty bucks one time and we are both millionaires in bounty bucks

JordanPetersHorn

Founder

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Congress authorized the central banks.

Not a central bank lover but that's why I'm confused. Why give them another tool to fuck people with?
I mean the whole reason crypto is popular is to get away from those central banker creeps anyway

Them trying to come out with their own crypto is like McDonalds coming out with salads, it misses the whole point

Npklee

Elite
No-coiners are seething so it seems.

"Hey Siri Show me the M1 money supply"

Siri: "Ok here is what I found on the web:"
fredgraph.png

Keep holding those dollars though.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder

fredgraph.png

I love how everyone just accepted the concept of stimulus immediately with no push back. They’re never getting that horse back in the barn

America 1st

Founder
I mean the whole reason crypto is popular is to get away from those central banker creeps anyway

Them trying to come out with their own crypto is like McDonalds coming out with salads, it misses the whole point
It's funny because it's done the exact opposite.

America 1st

Founder

fredgraph.png

Funny how coins still aren't worth anything without those dollars tho right?

Seems that is the point that has coiners "seething" and defensive ITT.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
It's funny because it's done the exact opposite.
I don’t really understand your stance anymore. Are you pro dollar or something? I get being anti bitcoin but idk if it’s from a hater perspective or you have an alternative you like better sorta thing. Not flaming I’m actually asking

America 1st

Founder
I don’t really understand your stance anymore. Are you pro dollar or something? I get being anti bitcoin but idk if it’s from a hater perspective or you have an alternative you like better sorta thing. Not flaming I’m actually asking
Lol

It's just fun poking the bear in regards to crypto folk. Board is just getting going so just another topic for debate.

Coiners are usually pretty bullish about the whole thing.

Npklee

Elite
Funny how coins still aren't worth anything without those dollars tho right?

Seems that is the point that has coiners "seething" and defensive ITT.

I remember being in your shoes 5 years ago with crypto. You see it as a form of payment. As a competitor to the dollar.

Stop thinking of it as I go to Walmart and pay in Bitcoin. That will never ever be the use case of it or crypto in general. Cryptocurrency is a misleading title to look at it. Blockchain technology is a better way to view it.

Bitcoin is nothing more than the reserve currency for blockchain technology. It was first and the foundation. It’s the digital gold.

From there you have different actual blockchains. You have things like Ethereum and others that are physical block chains. Some of the exchanges like Binance have launched their own smart chains. These are what other projects run on. The value of these projects come from as more projects launch on these chains the more valuable their token becomes. With staking you can lend your coins and you get a % from transaction fees. More transactions more fees. You are essentially the power company and people are paying you to power their business.

From there you have the projects. Most are bullshit but there are good ones. Think of LINK which is using oracles to relay information on chain and off chain. They also will have staking as the link token is used for the fees. Quant is similar in that it is connecting the various banking chains and providing a way to do transfers. As opposed to money taking days to transfer bank to bank this is instant.

The world is moving to blockchain technology. It’s happening. You can either capitalize on it and find the good projects and enjoy the gains and passive income or you not. Doesn’t matter to me. But just because you don’t understand the space and what is actually happening you look silly saying muh crypto won’t replace the dollar.

Who cares if it does or doesn’t? That’s not why I own coins of projects. I’m currently making over 1 CAKE a day staking it. And it’s compounding. So I am gaining a little more than 1 each day. The current price is over $10. And it’s going up. Probably be $25-50/ cake in the next month. Let’s say it’s $50. That’s $350/ a week I’m making doing literally nothing. I can either add to my stake to earn more faster or pull it and sell it as an extra like $1400/ month.

America 1st

Founder
I remember being in your shoes 5 years ago with crypto. You see it as a form of payment. As a competitor to the dollar.

Stop thinking of it as I go to Walmart and pay in Bitcoin. That will never ever be the use case of it or crypto in general. Cryptocurrency is a misleading title to look at it. Blockchain technology is a better way to view it.

Bitcoin is nothing more than the reserve currency for blockchain technology. It was first and the foundation. It’s the digital gold.

From there you have different actual blockchains. You have things like Ethereum and others that are physical block chains. Some of the exchanges like Binance have launched their own smart chains. These are what other projects run on. The value of these projects come from as more projects launch on these chains the more valuable their token becomes. With staking you can lend your coins and you get a % from transaction fees. More transactions more fees. You are essentially the power company and people are paying you to power their business.

From there you have the projects. Most are bullshit but there are good ones. Think of LINK which is using oracles to relay information on chain and off chain. They also will have staking as the link token is used for the fees. Quant is similar in that it is connecting the various banking chains and providing a way to do transfers. As opposed to money taking days to transfer bank to bank this is instant.

The world is moving to blockchain technology. It’s happening. You can either capitalize on it and find the good projects and enjoy the gains and passive income or you not. Doesn’t matter to me. But just because you don’t understand the space and what is actually happening you look silly saying muh crypto won’t replace the dollar.

Who cares if it does or doesn’t? That’s not why I own coins of projects. I’m currently making over 1 CAKE a day staking it. And it’s compounding. So I am gaining a little more than 1 each day. The current price is over $10. And it’s going up. Probably be $25-50/ cake in the next month. Let’s say it’s $50. That’s $350/ a week I’m making doing literally nothing. I can either add to my stake to earn more faster or pull it and sell it as an extra like $1400/ month.
I literally don't think any of this 🤣

Thanks for proving my points for me tho LMFAO!

America 1st

Founder
Let's try this a different way:

Coiners need to explain why all crypto, and blockchain for that matter, shouldn't be heavily regulated and monitored by We The People. Why should corporations, government, ect be given more tools and power in our lives? Why shouldn't profits be limited to protect all people's liberties to the maximum extent possible?

Point to how we will protect private citizens from the government, banks, corporations, foreign governments, predatory practices, and illegal activity.

Your explanation should take into account that most citizens will not be able to obtain or understand cryptos, or blockchain technology, singlehandedly and or by themselves. Your explanations should provide a solution for the inherently negative immutability aspects of blockchain as well as the environmental impacts of such technology. Include a solution for the negative sum aspects of cryptos, especially Bitcoin, in economies.

Let's get some intellectually honest discussion around the topic. The people of India is just the first example of people protecting themselves from the dangers of this technology.

It's time to have this discussion here, in the US, especially with the rise of the predatory and distructive 46th administration.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Coiners need to explain why all crypto, and blockchain for that matter, shouldn't be heavily regulated and monitored by We The People. Why should corporations, government, ect be given more tools and power in our lives? Why shouldn't profits be limited to protect all people's liberties to the maximum extent possible?

Point to how we will protect private citizens from the government, banks, corporations, foreign governments, predatory practices, and illegal activity.

Your explanation should take into account that most citizens will not be able to obtain or understand cryptos, or blockchain technology, singlehandedly and or by themselves. Your explanations should provide a solution for the inherently negative immutability aspects of blockchain as well as the environmental impacts of such technology. Include a solution for the negative sum aspects of cryptos, especially Bitcoin, in economies.

Let's get some intellectually honest discussion around the topic. The people of India is just the first example of people protecting themselves from the dangers of this technology.

It's time to have this discussion here, in the US, especially with the rise of the predatory and distructive 46th administration.
Naw.. no need to explain. Bitcoin and other coins don’t care what the guberments try to do. The gamification is to get a math problem, solve it and get more coins. No govt can regulate it, no ,after how hard they try.

America 1st

Founder
Naw.. no need to explain. Bitcoin and other coins don’t care what the guberments try to do. The gamification is to get a math problem, solve it and get more coins. No govt can regulate it, no ,after how hard they try.
We've seen this debunked already and it doesn't answer the important questions.

If coiners don't have answers that's fine but they should at least be open and honest about that.

Npklee

Elite

Tech guys need to explain why all websites, and internet for that matter, shouldn't be heavily regulated and monitored by We The People. Why should corporations, government, ect be given more tools and power in our lives? Why shouldn't profits be limited to protect all people's liberties to the maximum extent possible?

Your explanation should take into account that most citizens will not be able to obtain or understand the internet, or internet technology, singlehandedly and or by themselves. Your explanations should provide a solution for the inherently negative immutability aspects of the internet as well as the environmental impacts of such technology. Include a solution for the negative sum aspects of internet, especially High speed, in economies.

Let's get some intellectually honest discussion around the topic.

Fifty showing this exact post could have been made about the internet 30 years ago.

the problem is you want regulation by the people. Wtf does that mean.

Essentially you want more government regulation on it to protect the people from the government.

Good luck.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder

You can’t make all these requirements for a dialogue and continue to ignore my basic question to show me a legitimate technical risk, or like an article that posits something that also doesn’t talk about meganthestallioncoin and how Bitcoin is a risk to the climate.

If you still believe corporate and government has anything to gain from a bitcoin/crypto/blockchain revolution then you misunderstand this at a more root level imaginable. And at that point it’s not a matter of disagreeing it’s you just being blatantly wrong about even the basic 101 theory of it

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
We've seen this debunked already and it doesn't answer the important questions.

If coiners don't have answers that's fine but they should at least be open and honest about that.
How is this debunked? What India or China 🇨🇳 have tried to ban? then have changed their mind in the case of China, and India will also figure out there’s no way to confiscate something digital. India is too corrupt and anonymous digital money will be a savior.

America 1st

Founder
Fifty showing this exact post could have been made about the internet 30 years ago.

the problem is you want regulation by the people. Wtf does that mean.

Essentially you want more government regulation on it to protect the people from the government.

Good luck.
No. It could easily be an entity not tied to the government.

Also the internet is regulated to protect people and should be more regulated (we see you section 230). So you're pretty much proving my point about how blockchain (especially cryptos) should be as well.
You can’t make all these requirements for a dialogue and continue to ignore my basic question to show me a legitimate technical risk, or like an article that posits something that also doesn’t talk about meganthestallioncoin and how Bitcoin is a risk to the climate.

If you still believe corporate and government has anything to gain from a bitcoin/crypto/blockchain revolution then you misunderstand this at a more root level imaginable. And at that point it’s not a matter of disagreeing it’s you just being blatantly wrong about even the basic 101 theory of it
You can't just declare millions of people wrong because you don't accept their argument.

Government, banks, and corporations are all adopting blockchain (because they stand to profit off of it). Are you just trolling?

It's been widely covered that one massive risk of blockchain is it's immutability as just one 'technical' example of risk.

Environmentally speaking mining bitcoin consumes more energy than the nation of Argentina. Not good.

How is this debunked? What India or China 🇨🇳 have tried to ban? then have changed their mind in the case of China, and India will also figure out there’s no way to confiscate something digital. India is too corrupt and anonymous digital money will be a savior.
You should read this then:

Not surprising India is taking steps to safeguard it's citizens. India might be corrupt but the US makes that place look squeaky clean.

We've covered that you can easily ban something that's digital. Many countries do it by simply regulating the trading platforms.

-----------------------------------------------
If y'all can't answer the questions then just say that. No need to deflect in circles and name call.

America 1st

Founder
Let's try this again since people are seething without reading the whole thread.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
No. It could easily be an entity not tied to the government.

Also the internet is regulated to protect people and should be more regulated (we see you section 230). So you're pretty much proving my point about how blockchain (especially cryptos) should be as well.

You can't just declare millions of people wrong because you don't accept their argument.

Government, banks, and corporations are all adopting blockchain (because they stand to profit off of it). Are you just trolling?

It's been widely covered that one massive risk of blockchain is it's immutability as just one 'technical' example of risk.

Environmentally speaking mining bitcoin consumes more energy than the nation of Argentina. Not good.

You should read this then:

Not surprising India is taking steps to safeguard it's citizens. India might be corrupt but the US makes that place look squeaky clean.

We've covered that you can easily ban something that's digital. Many countries do it by simply regulating the trading platforms.

-----------------------------------------------
If y'all can't answer the questions then just say that. No need to deflect in circles and name call.

lol. If you think India is protecting their citizens.
Btw Iceland has one of the biggest miners because of the geothermal energy is cheap.
From the article posted.

Conclusion.​

Above is the list of big countries banned crypto activities.

If you noticed most countries are not banned cryptocurrencies entirely, only banking ban is their, because banks always not agree with a decentralized currency system.

But they cannot deny to use Blockchain in future which runs cryptos also usable in many areas.

That is why it is interesting to see next step of these countries in future.

America 1st

Founder
lol. If you think India is protecting their citizens.
Btw Iceland has one of the biggest miners because of the geothermal energy is cheap.
From the article posted.

Conclusion.​

Above is the list of big countries banned crypto activities.

If you noticed most countries are not banned cryptocurrencies entirely, only banking ban is their, because banks always not agree with a decentralized currency system.

But they cannot deny to use Blockchain in future which runs cryptos also usable in many areas.

That is why it is interesting to see next step of these countries in future.

Exactly.

If banks, financial institutions, and businesses are banned or no longer handle certain cryptos they become even more dangerous and negative sum producing. This becomes even more true and banks and countries issue their own.

Nobody is arguing that blockchain won't be used in the future. It's about how, why, and by who should it be used.

The role of government is to protect it's citizens just like the Founders intended. Making sure big banks, central banks, corporations, ect don't use blockchain technology to take advantage of citizens would be exactly what they would have wanted and envisioned.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Exactly.

If banks, financial institutions, and businesses are banned or no longer handle certain cryptos they become even more dangerous and negative sum producing. This becomes even more true and banks and countries issue their own.

Nobody is arguing that blockchain won't be used in the future. It's about how, why, and by who should it be used.

The role of government is to protect it's citizens just like the Founders intended. Making sure big banks, central banks, corporations, ect don't use blockchain technology to take advantage of citizens would be exactly what they would have wanted and envisioned.
Ok.. now your finally getting into some details of your thesis. I haven’t read this whole thread so maybe it was already stated.

So from a my crypto perspective, I don’t care if countries ban banks and financial institutions from using cryptos. I will still own cryptos. And in fact whatever you want to do financially from trading stocks, transferring wealth, storage of wealth can be done without these institutions. It will be their loss, and countries who adopt first will see wealth.

so now to the comment of role of governments to protect it’s citizens.. in one aspect yes this is true. Example,is having a military. The US govt constitution framework was written to protect citizens by limiting the powers the government could do to its citizens. Ex is The military can only operate in foreign lands. That’s why the state has to call up its National gaurd and not the feds.

so now a question back to America 1st, who do you think was behind unleashing Bitcoin into the world and effectively change he course of civilization forever?

America 1st

Founder
Ok.. now your finally getting into some details of your thesis. I haven’t read this whole thread so maybe it was already stated.

So from a my crypto perspective, I don’t care if countries ban banks and financial institutions from using cryptos. I will still own cryptos. And in fact whatever you want to do financially from trading stocks, transferring wealth, storage of wealth can be done without these institutions. It will be their loss, and countries who adopt first will see wealth.

so now to the comment of role of governments to protect it’s citizens.. in one aspect yes this is true. Example,is having a military. The US govt constitution framework was written to protect citizens by limiting the powers the government could do to its citizens. Ex is The military can only operate in foreign lands. That’s why the state has to call up its National gaurd and not the feds.

so now a question back to America 1st, who do you think was behind unleashing Bitcoin into the world and effectively change he course of civilization forever?
The C_A and deep state is most certainly behind Bitcoin to answer your question.

None of that is my hypothesis. It's just basic questions the coiners should be able to and need to answer.

The idea that cryptos automatically bring wealth is just an opinion and one you would need to show solid support for given we know that cryptos are negative sum producing (a drain on capital and citizen). This is why I've linked to economics explained video and unsurprisingly why nobody can come up with any explanations to the points made in the video.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

here’s a story to check out, very long but addresses many question asked itt

there is an abundance of info on there that everyone who is considering crypto or have questions regarding crypto should read

it will enlighten you

also, crypto was not created by the see eye aye or bankers

the main reason crypto was created was to avoid banks, governments and major Corp

it’s decentralized to avoid all those entities

bankers are so jealous of the crypto popularity and all the gains that have been made that they want in, they also want to make profits

so they created their own crypto, ripple XRP

here’s another with a wealth of information

America 1st

Founder
One thing is for sure; if Congress says something isn't easy or doable then it most certainly is.

It's pretty amazing that some of the smartest posters on here don't see how they are being led along on the topic.

Profits really do create a hell of a bias.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Let's assume bitcoin is a central bank upgrade and it likely is I guess

What is better central bank inflationary currency or central bank deflationary currency?

America 1st

Founder
Let's assume bitcoin is a central bank upgrade and it likely is I guess

What is better central bank inflationary currency or central bank deflationary currency?
It's bigger than just bitcoin and it's not just one or the other.

The most accurate way of viewing it is two (if you count just the dollar and bitcoin) inflationary 'fiats' compared to one.

Once you add in all the other cryptos you can see how it gets even more out of hand and 'fiat' even more quickly.

The more 'capital' they drive into 'cryptos' the more leverage the banks have either way because it justifies and legitimizes their cryptos while necessitating the need to stabilize the others (with another universal crypto or 'fiat').

It doesn't matter if some people are able to hold the coins after it's regulated because they have to have use. If governments start discouraging people from transacting a certain crypto and trust collapses then the whole ponzi scheme implodes (they have no value since they are negative sum producing).

Negative sum producing topics only appear good until they don't. Just like with gambling things are great until luck runs out (because the house always wins over time). Even dollars, while manipulated and inflationary, aren't negative sum producing (they are backed by the good and services that make up the ever expanding US economy).

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
The C_A and deep state is most certainly behind Bitcoin to answer your question.

None of that is my hypothesis. It's just basic questions the coiners should be able to and need to answer.

The idea that cryptos automatically bring wealth is just an opinion and one you would need to show solid support for given we know that cryptos are negative sum producing (a drain on capital and citizen). This is why I've linked to economics explained video and unsurprisingly why nobody can come up with any explanations to the points made in the video.
I must of missed the video link, but am open to why cryptos are negative producing which I haven’t seen you state this.
right now I subscribe to the thought that cryptos are deflationary comparing them to current analogous bureaucratic processes.

Why do you think everyone believes cryptos automatically brings wealth? I don’t.

btw I thought it was either c a or nsa since the latter told the pgp community to not use certain binomials in the encryption scheme. Took 10 years for an outside mathematician to figure out why.

America 1st

Founder
I must of missed the video link, but am open to why cryptos are negative producing which I haven’t seen you state this.
right now I subscribe to the thought that cryptos are deflationary comparing them to current analogous bureaucratic processes.

Why do you think everyone believes cryptos automatically brings wealth? I don’t.

btw I thought it was either c a or nsa since the latter told the pgp community to not use certain binomials in the encryption scheme. Took 10 years for an outside mathematician to figure out why.
Mathematicians and economists have proven it. It's not just something I came up with for giggles. The whole video is worth it and short.

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
Called it.

I don’t know much about crypto at all, but you sounds like a teenager telling his buddies you’re glad you missed that awesome party with the naked chicks last weekend.

Top Bottom