Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden coming after cryptos (@America 1st was right again)

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
“Not have a choice” nah youd always have the choice to keep your bitcoin. Sure they can set up a fed wallet in my name but I’m not just gonna convert all my coin all of a sudden especially when they have no way of policing some exchanges

Im saying it would be harder if they went with what an ideal crypto is supposed to be in that it’s limited supply and can be verified across the board. Not saying they would do that but that’s just the assumption I make as far as what they would choose for design considerations
I'm implying the feds will replace fiat with a digital currency, not "crypto" as the term is used. One of the biggest draws to Bitcoin is it is fully digital. The feds know this and will try to move the US dollar to full digital and call it crypto. I cant even begin to imagine the control and power that this will give the feds.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don't think those words mean what you think they mean. Bitcoin is being mined everyday and increasing in value. How is that a negative sum value?

You do realize to keep mining and raising the tradable value of bitcoin that energy had to be consumed valuable along with valuable assets right? Bitcoin only gains value as people buy in (lose).

No real wealth or value is created by Bitcoin.

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
You do realize the government already polices exchanges right?

Also I haven't backed away from anything. I post articles or videos that make some good points and you dismiss every point simply because I've stated I don't agree with every point they are making.

So here we are again where people make good specific points and you just claim "na that's not a point".

Make a case for cryptos while acknowledging the decentralized nature of some of them is a negative. Defend the zero sum nature of bitcoin.

Do anything besides just dismissing everything you don't like?
That’s not why I disagree with your sources. It’s because they are devoid of any technical specifics and carry a lot of the propagandized weak ass arguments that are designed to manipulate people who are more focused on political media, non technical, and unwilling to step into the nitty gritty. I’m not sure what your goal is anymore for pursuing this conversation, but you’re not going to convince anyone by making the case “oh you’re just helping China” and appeal to my sense of patriotism.

If you wanna Crypto hate go ahead it’s a free country, but when you champion the dollar as your alternative is shows you’re pretty out of your depth unless it’s a blatant troll

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Nice attempt at trying to just dismiss valid points with lies. Bitcoin "isn't negative sum producing" 😂🤣😂

Appreciate you making your opinions clear even if they are blatantly misguided.
Where's my debate over energy use and used for nefarious means. Did you miss those parts or willing to concede that the US Dollar is the world leader in these two catagories.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I'm implying the feds will replace fiat with a digital currency, not "crypto" as the term is used. One of the biggest draws to Bitcoin is it is fully digital. The feds know this and will try to move the US dollar to full digital and call it crypto. I cant even begin to imagine the control and power that this will give the feds.
I buy that completely actually and what you said about the sheep supporting it is spot on.

Still I don’t know how they would get people to liquidate their shit and buy it though since they don’t exercise that kind of blanket internet control

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
You do realize to keep mining and raising the tradable value of bitcoin that energy had to be consumed valuable along with valuable assets right? Bitcoin only gains value as people buy in (lose).

No real wealth is created by Bitcoin.
I already stated that Bitcoin is not intended to generate wealth. It is intended to be a store of value that is secure and decentralized.

America 1st

Founder
It's why we use critical thinking and logic. Or maybe you really believe that wars were not fought over money. Maybe you don't understand the term decentralized like struggling with the meaning of negative sum zero.
Considering I just had to explain to you what negative sum means I'm not surprised that you don't understand how much harder it is to steal a nation's "money" in wars now The US is the world's reserve currency.

America 1st

Founder
That’s not why I disagree with your sources. It’s because they are devoid of any technical specifics and carry a lot of the propagandized weak ass arguments that are designed to manipulate people who are more focused on political media, non technical, and unwilling to step into the nitty gritty. I’m not sure what your goal is anymore for pursuing this conversation, but you’re not going to convince anyone by making the case “oh you’re just helping China” and appeal to my sense of patriotism.

If you wanna Crypto hate go ahead it’s a free country, but when you champion the dollar as your alternative is shows you’re pretty out of your depth unless it’s a blatant troll
Just wanted to see if anyone could defend cryptos at all but apparently some just don't value their freedoms and America 1st.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
I buy that completely actually and what you said about the sheep supporting it is spot on.

Still I don’t know how they would get people to liquidate their shit and buy it though since they don’t exercise that kind of blanket internet control
I don't think they would have to get people to buy in, they would simply convert your dollars to all digital. Maybe slowly at first, use it for some good and then all of it. Then use it as they please.

America 1st

Founder
Where's my debate over energy use and used for nefarious means. Did you miss those parts or willing to concede that the US Dollar is the world leader in these two catagories.
It cost more energy than nation's produce to print dollars now?

Sure crimes happen with the dollar but it's centralized nature allows for crime and rogue state actors to be minimized to protect all citizens of the world (not just US citizens).

It's not even an appeal to Central Banking. The dollar could remain exactly as it is while removing the central banks.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Just wanted to see if anyone could defend cryptos at all but apparently some just don't value their freedoms and America 1st.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Bitcoin can help you maintain freedom brother. It might be one of the only few big ideas that actually deliver on this promise.

America 1st

Founder
Bitcoin can help you maintain freedom brother. It might be one of the only few big ideas that actually deliver on this promise.
If it weakens the US and it's currency it's not helping me maintain my freedom.

It's quite literally doing the opposite.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
If it weakens the US and it's currency it's not helping me maintain my freedom.

It's quite literally doing the opposite.
Freedom doesn't come from government, it comes from the people. It certainly doesn't come from standing army's. All governments and army's are a threat to your freedoms. They don't protect them.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
It cost more energy than nation's produce to print dollars now?

Sure crimes happen with the dollar but it's centralized nature allows for crime and rogue state actors to be minimized to protect all citizens of the world (not just US citizens).

It's not even an appeal to Central Banking. The dollar could remain exactly as it is while removing the central banks.
Not talking about printing dollars. As I've already stated, it's the cost of the US dollar to store, move, distribute, protect, prop up, write policy, keep banks open, log Visa transactions............the list is endless. The debate is much deeper. Read what I posted already. I was prepared to give you a gold start at debate until it became obvious you're not reading my reply's and don't have an open mind. This interwebz message board thing can be futile at times. (Except for memes)

America 1st

Founder
Freedom doesn't come from government, it comes from the people. It certainly doesn't come from standing army's. All governments and army's are a threat to your freedoms. They don't protect them.
Not true.

The government protects my freedoms the same way the military does.

Sure they can be used to abuse those freedoms too but not everything is black and white / on or off.

It's a different situation when We The People are the government and the military like in this country.

America 1st

Founder
Not talking about printing dollars. As I've already stated, it's the cost of the US dollar to store, move, distribute, protect, prop up, write policy, keep banks open, log Visa transactions............the list is endless. The debate is much deeper. Read what I posted already. I was prepared to give you a gold start at debate until it became obvious you're not reading my reply's and don't have an open mind. This interwebz message board thing can be futile at times. (Except for memes)
No I'm reading them and they just don't make much sense.

Everything you listed there doesn't come close to the cost of JUST mining cryptos.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
No I'm reading them and they just don't make much sense.

Everything you listed there doesn't come close to the cost of JUST mining cryptos.
If you truly believe the energy cost of mining bitcoin is greater than the cost of the US banking system, not to mention all the other banking systems of the world which Bitcoin would make obsolete, then I have nothing left. I could post links and accounts, just don't think it would help get you right.

America 1st

Founder
@Renegadenole I've already posted that info and shown how the two aren't even remotely comparable. Bitcoin alone uses almost as much electricity as ALL US data centers and again that's for something that creates NO value.

Last edited:

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
@Renegadenole I've already posted that info and shown how the two aren't even remotely comparable. Bitcoin alone uses almost as much electricity as ALL US data centers and again that's for something that creates NO value.

I’m at in-laws for dinner rn but will find/post different charts tomorrow.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Here's another link and a chart that proposes the opposite of what you posted.

Now, none of this is probably true, especially what you posted. The truth is, it doesn't matter how much energy Bitcoin uses, it's worth it as a means to an end, and there are always ways to recapture the heat for other uses as the technology matures.

Link to dirty banking industry - Banking Industry Uses 500 Time More Energy Than Bitcoin

energy_consumption-1024x563.jpg

America 1st

Founder
Here's another link and a chart that proposes the opposite of what you posted.

Now, none of this is probably true, especially what you posted. The truth is, it doesn't matter how much energy Bitcoin uses, it's worth it as a means to an end, and there are always ways to recapture the heat for other uses as the technology matures.

Link to dirty banking industry - Banking Industry Uses 500 Time More Energy Than Bitcoin

View attachment 14741
Even assuming your graph is accurate, which it likely isn't given that source, the bold underlined is just your opinion.

There are no benefits for the American people to adopt such technology. Why would anyone want to give up American economic dominance simply to move to an unregulated technology that makes them vulnerable in a multitude of ways by taking power away from We The People to control our own currency and economy?

If you don't like the central banks then get rid of The Fed. Don't peddle some crazy scheme that fucks us all because you are bitter. Nobody has it better than we do here in America even with Puddin and The Fed.

Last edited:

Npklee

Elite
only up 200% so far this year. If you don’t own BNB or CAKE you hate money. I’m making $25 a doing nothing thanks to CAKE.

America 1st

Founder
only up 200% so far this year. If you don’t own BNB or CAKE you hate money. I’m making $25 a doing nothing thanks to CAKE.
Proud of selling out your country for a few bucks?

No wonder we are where we are as a society 🤦‍♂️

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Even assuming your graph is accurate, which it likely isn't given that source, the bold underlined is just your opinion.

There are no benefits for the American people to adopt such technology. Why would anyone want to give up American economic dominance simply to move to an unregulated technology that makes them vulnerable in a multitude of ways by taking power away from We The People to control our own currency and economy?

If you don't like the central banks then get rid of The Fed. Don't peddle some crazy scheme that fucks us all because you are bitter. Nobody has it better than we do here in America even with Puddin and The Fed.
People that think like you are reason that governments can control the masses. You're no different then the hard left libs.
Keep bending the knee to you're government and saying its for country when the opposite is true. Freedom first, "country" second.

In case you missed it. Bitcoin is completely decentralized and cant be controlled by any form of government. It can't be stopped. Get your head out of the sand and figure out to be the world leader without currency manipulation that will always default to reduced freedoms.

America 1st

Founder
People that think like you are reason that governments can control the masses. You're no different then the hard left libs.
Keep bending the knee to you're government and saying its for country when the opposite is true. Freedom first, "country" second.

In case you missed it. Bitcoin is completely decentralized and cant be controlled by any form of government. It can't be stopped. Get your head out of the sand and figure out to be the world leader without currency manipulation that will always default to reduced freedoms.
Name calling cuz you can't defend your position. Not surprised.

You don't have the right to do what whatever you want in the name of "freedom".

We The People established a government and currency to protect us and our rights. Your anarchist views, like Antifa, will not prevail.

Npklee

Elite
Proud of selling out your country for a few bucks?

No wonder we are where we are as a society 🤦‍♂️
Lol wtf are you talking about selling out my country? CZ moved his shit to Malta to get it away from the CCP control.

But please go check your 401k and let me know how many companies you own stock in that signed that bull shit thing against the GA voter id law.

America 1st

Founder
Lol wtf are you talking about selling out my country? CZ moved his shit to Malta to get it away from the CCP control.

But please go check your 401k and let me know how many companies you own stock in that signed that bull shit thing against the GA voter id law.
None.

Don't have a 401k. Neither does the wife.

We pick our stock and investment very selectively.

Cryptos hurt We The People in a multitude of ways and have given the central banks the cover needed to develop a new means to extort We The People under the guise of cryptos.

Even the 🐐 agrees. Are you claiming the 🐐 was wrong?

"I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air. Unregulated Crypto Assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, including drug trade and other illegal activity…."

— Donald J. Trump

Npklee

Elite
None.

Don't have a 401k. Neither does the wife.

We pick our stock and investment very selectively.

Cryptos hurt We The People in a multitude of ways and have given the central banks the cover needed to develop a new means to extort We The People under the guise of cryptos.

Even the 🐐 agrees. Are you claiming the 🐐 was wrong?

"I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air. Unregulated Crypto Assets can facilitate unlawful behavior, including drug trade and other illegal activity…."

— Donald J. Trump

Yes I am. The banks can shut any of us down. PayPal (of which I have a permanent ban) and others like it as well.

They can't shut down my crypto.

That scares them.

America 1st

Founder
Yes I am. The banks can shut any of us down. PayPal (of which I have a permanent ban) and others like it as well.

They can't shut down my crypto.

That scares them.
Banks and the government can shutdown the platforms you trade that shit on just as easy.

The mere fact that you acknowledge it can't be regulated as effectively is exactly the reason is should be outlawed and you know it. LMFAO @ the 🐐 being wrong.

Your greed doesn't give you the right to operate or deal in whatever you want.
We The People control the government which regulates the banks. Why do you want to scare and harm We The People?

Npklee

Elite
Banks and the government can shutdown the platforms you trade that shit on just as easy.

The mere fact that you acknowledge it can't be regulated as effectively is exactly the reason is should be outlawed and you know it. LMFAO @ the 🐐 being wrong.

We The People control the government which regulates the banks. Why do you want to scare and harm We The People?
You could not be more wrong.

EVERYTHING I own is on my Ledger NanoS. I do not need any exchanges or platforms. I can send directly from that.

And LOL at governments regulating the banks. The sooner you realize the banks regulate the government the better off you will be.

It is comical to me how you can pull a 180 and suddenly think the government is looking out for we the people. Let me know how your regulations go with a bill that comes from the house financial services committee led by dinosaur retard Maxine Waters.

America 1st

Founder

EVERYTHING I own is on my Ledger NanoS. I do not need any exchanges or platforms. I can send directly from that.

And LOL at governments regulating the banks. The sooner you realize the banks regulate the government the better off you will be.

It is comical to me how you can pull a 180 and suddenly think the government is looking out for we the people. Let me know how your regulations go with a bill that comes from the house financial services committee led by dinosaur retard Maxine Waters.
Our government protects We The People especially since We The People created it.

Just cuz pols are pols doesn't mean The Constitution doesn't exist.

If you use some sorta platform to trade like that then that can easily be made illegal too (and should be).

Just cuz government is corrupt doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want or harm We The People there sport. Nobody has it better than Americans even with our imperfect pols and leaders.

I've never done a 180 on anything. I've always been America 1st! 🇺🇸

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

My friend, you are very misinformed about how this technology works. As long as people have any means of communication - even verbal - they can exchange crypto. It is kind of like a complex messaging system - like email for example - but rather than sending messages you are sending binary that the software of a given crypto operates on.

Investment in crypto has directly driven the computational power market from a software and hardware perspective. GPUs and algorithms have greatly and rapidly improved because of the crypto revolution and it directly improves the capability of all other digital technologies. It's basically oil for the cyber world.

Also, the government is going to have zero issue with crypto going forward with how much tax revenue it is already bringing in and will massively manipulate the market to its advantage.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
We

Its a full troll at this point. There’s no way he has that kinda faith in then government

America 1st

Founder
My friend, you are very misinformed about how this technology works. As long as people have any means of communication - even verbal - they can exchange crypto. It is kind of like a complex messaging system - like email for example - but rather than sending messages you are sending binary that the software of a given crypto operates on.

Investment in crypto has directly driven the computational power market from a software and hardware perspective. GPUs and algorithms have greatly and rapidly improved because of the crypto revolution and it directly improves the capability of all other digital technologies. It's basically oil for the cyber world.

Also, the government is going to have zero issue with crypto going forward with how much tax revenue it is already bringing in and will massively manipulate the market to its advantage.
Obviously you haven't read the whole thread. It doesn't matter if physically it can be sent on a platform because you simply have to ban the platform from allowing that.

Obviously the government is going to embrace cryptos. It's another mechanism they can use to tax and extort the little guy and everyone buying in is just bringing us there even quicker.

If people don't like central banks and corrupt government they should be rejecting all things cryptos and be against it's implementation instead of working to screw We The People even further.

Also blockchain in general needs to be regulated, preferably by a non government entity, because it's easy to see how it's immutability and decentralized nature is going to fuck We The People going forward; it's like the Patriot Act narrative all over again and it's sad more people can't see it coming.

America 1st

Founder
We

Its a full troll at this point. There’s no way he has that kinda faith in then government
I've never once in this thread said I have faith in government. It's quite the opposite really and you're handing them all the tools and more power (and reason) to extort us and to take advantage of us.

America 1st

Founder
The value of assets in cryptos is enough by itself.

Y'all are creating a bubble that's just begging for extortion. Given that we know governments, cartels, and criminal actors of all sorts like crypto because of its decentralized nature that is plenty of justification for them to roll out regulations that will drive all these citizens wealth and value where they want it and approve. It isn't hard to see coming.

Just because you might be able to physically trade it on a platform for now doesn't mean those platforms will be allowed or interesting in continuing that as gov cryptos are rolled out in conjunction with penalties for dealing in non government approved cryptos.

The software and technology these "outside the box" platforms use can be sanctioned and brought down as well. You don't need to get every last wallet or coin (just control the narrative and demand via artificial control mechanisms).

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
The value of assets in cryptos is enough by itself.

Y'all are creating a bubble that's just begging for extortion. Given that we know governments, cartels, and criminal actors of all sorts like crypto because of its decentralized nature that is plenty of justification for them to roll out regulations that will drive all these citizens wealth and value where they want it and approve. It isn't hard to see coming.

Just because you might be able to physically trade it on a platform for now doesn't mean those platforms will be allowed or interesting in continuing that as gov cryptos are rolled out in convection with penalties for dealing in non government approved cryptos.

The software and technology these "outside the box" platforms use can be sanctioned and brought down as well. You don't need to get every last wallet or coin (just control the narrative and demand via artificial control mechanisms).
You’ve chosen to accept as a fact that they’ll be able to squeeze the exchange platforms and they cant. You’re woefully unsupported by evidence here

America 1st

Founder
You’ve chosen to accept as a fact that they’ll be able to squeeze the exchange platforms and they cant. You’re woefully unsupported by evidence here
So they platforms are just going to withdraw from the US economy and all of a sudden be the first platform or companies in the history of the world to be unreachable by the US government?

Are you even reading what you're writing?

Let's make this simple:

Would Libra exist if Facebook were getting fined for operating it?

Would Robinhood transact Bitcoin if they were getting fined for doing so?

This process can be done 1000x different ways to anything operating inside the US. To simply say it can't happen is like false and you know it.

That's how I know I've won this debate from every angle. People are looking math, economics, and common sense in the face and saying 'na fam'. 🤣😂🤣

Top Bottom