Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden coming after cryptos (@America 1st was right again)

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A national or worldwide institution of a digital currency will make it so you are unable to buy or sell unless you use that. The ultimate control mechanism. If they want more money for whatever reason, they simply go grab it from your account. Or they put limits on what you can add to your account. "Sorry, but you can only earn so much this pay period." It also comes with a tattoo.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Any ban on crypto will only further legitimize it. It won’t work. That’s been my stance and I’m sticking to it.
We’re past legitimacy. Tons of pore souls already own these products.

We’re to the point now where it’s about spreading the word about how bad these products are getting as many people away from them as possible.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
One of the proposals to fund OBiden's new mileage driven gas tax is to tax those who possess Cryptos.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
We’re past legitimacy. Tons of pore souls already own these products.

We’re to the point now where it’s about spreading the word about how bad these products are getting as many people away from them as possible.
Why do you think it’s your job to protect people? Did you protect them when the price rose to $70,000 a coin and they made thousands of percent in profit?

it looks like people are putting their money where their mouth is and don’t want protection. They believe in and find use for the product, why should someone “protect” them?

America 1st

Founder
Why do you think it’s your job to protect people? Did you protect them when the price rose to $70,000 a coin and they made thousands of percent in profit?

it looks like people are putting their money where their mouth is and don’t want protection. They believe in and find use for the product, why should someone “protect” them?
Plenty of globalists enjoy shipping our jobs to China to make a buck too.

Doesn’t make it a good idea.

Everyone benefits the more we eliminate this cancer including those that have never owned a coin.

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
Thankfully Ted Cruz has been fighting this ridiculous amendment that impacts crypto. 87 year olds that couldn't tell you shit about the technology shouldn't stifle innovation in the US from complete ignorance.

America 1st

Founder
Amendment fails. Bill will pass with the original crypto wording! 💜

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
Amendment fails. Bill will pass with the original crypto wording! 💜

It won't last to 2023 (when it would go into effect). The language in the original bill makes no sense and the amendment had wide bi-partisan support... only to be held up due to Shelby wanting to attach his bill to boost military spending by $50 billion.

Also, LOL at "Bitcoin price losing some ground"... from this news. Its up 5% today.

America 1st

Founder
We all know you're just sour cuz you're about to lose your bet.

it was damn close and I thought you'd be right.
still some sour ass grapes doe
Bet? Who did I bet? Do I have money coming?

You talking about the 25k or 50k thing?

I feel like a real winner honestly. People all across the spectrum, and especially the right, will be able to come here and see someone speak out against the sheep and mob concerning crypto.

What’s in these threads could get millions of views over the course of time.

It shouldn’t be controversial for America 1sters or “conservatives” to be anti crypto.

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
It shouldn’t be controversial for America 1sters or “conservatives” to be anti crypto.

This is 100% the opposite of reality.

DeFi finally transitions us to the type of fair financial market people think we already have today. Instead of the financial system being controlled by private/centralized institutions, DeFi enables trustless end-to-end finance. Right now we're not in complete control of how transactions are processed or how our data is used. We're subject to centralized control over if a transaction gets processed (see Robinhood).

DeFi gives more transparency back to the people. It gives cryptographic guarantees to execute a certain way. Moving from "just trust us" to truth. That's as American as it gets.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

DeFi finally transitions us to the type of fair financial market people think we already have today. Instead of the financial system being controlled by private/centralized institutions, DeFi enables trustless end-to-end finance. Right now we're not in complete control of how transactions are processed or how our data is used. We're subject to centralized control over if a transaction gets processed (see Robinhood).

DeFi gives more transparency back to the people. It gives cryptographic guarantees to execute a certain way. Moving from "just trust us" to truth. That's as American as it gets.
Great post. I also think it represents Freedom which is very American.

America 1st

Founder
Why do you give a shit? Nobody is trying to force you to buy crypto.
It’s a national security issue, a privacy issue, and I want the world to be a better place.

Its part of a larger slippery slope. It’s like the trannies in reading to kids in the library to me but 1000x worse.

America 1st

Founder
At some point you gotta take the L dude.
For what? Pretty much everything has gone exactly how I said it would and I’ve been able to raise awareness to the horrors of these products.

If anything there are some folks ITT that need to come in and apologize and take the L.

America 1st

Founder

Lol no.

It’s a system put in place to try to bypass the system We The People or put in place via our elected representatives.

Congress might be shitty sometimes but there is no reason to move to an even worse and more dangerous system.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
It’s a national security issue, a privacy issue, and I want the world to be a better place.

Its part of a larger slippery slope. It’s like the trannies in reading to kids in the library to me but 1000x worse.
Trust me I'd like the American dollar to stay very strong, however our shitty government policies will devalue it to equal a freaking peso. Therefore I think it is wise to diversify into other assets such as crypto, even if it's just a little bit to CYA.

America 1st

Founder
Trust me I'd like the American dollar to stay very strong, however our shitty government policies will devalue it to equal a freaking peso. Therefore I think it is wise to diversify into other assets such as crypto, even if it's just a little bit to CYA.
We have plenty of asset classes available without these cancerous products.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’ve always said I hope whoever is in that shit makes tons of money.

Might as well be a little good come out of all that bad.

Yore good people. I like the way you play along with my shit posting
I enjoy the banter and realize that you may end up being right a few months or years from now. It’s fun to speculate though.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Lol at @America 1st I bet he wanted to shut down the internet when all gore said he invented it. Yes cryptos are the next internet.
BTW he really doesn’t realize the regulations are going to allow the top cheaters of the country aka banks, fund traders, etc to buy into BTC because the rules favor them know. BTC has now become mainstream.
Bad for us because America first will be crying and ranting, etc in every thread going on none sense. While not realizing how America second he has become.
remember bitcoin changes you, you can’t change btc.
oh and here’s my meme for you.

giphy.gif

America 1st

Founder
Lol at @America 1st I bet he wanted to shut down the internet when all gore said he invented it. Yes cryptos are the next internet.
BTW he really doesn’t realize the regulations are going to allow the top cheaters of the country aka banks, fund traders, etc to buy into BTC because the rules favor them know. BTC has now become mainstream.
Bad for us because America first will be crying and ranting, etc in every thread going on none sense. While not realizing how America second he has become.
remember bitcoin changes you, you can’t change btc.
oh and here’s my meme for you.

giphy.gif
Nah fam, the internet actually has positive attributes unlike cryptos.

And no I’m not a blockchain hater. Banks and supply chains are just two examples of how the technology is actually beneficial.

37BD2159-346D-4425-8094-1F8C31461BDB.jpeg

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
Nah fam, the internet actually has positive attributes unlike cryptos.

And no I’m not a blockchain hater. Banks and supply chains are just two examples of how the technology is actually beneficial.

View attachment 38571

That's ridiculous to say they don't have positive attributes. Your comments make it seem like your understanding of crypto is extremely limited to bitcoin and a fear of it overtaking the US dollar (which I don't believe will be the case and doesn't need to happen for crypto to thrive).

I already mentioned a massive positive with DeFi. Right now centralized institutions have disproportionate control over the creation/offering and settlement of financial products. We just had a blatantly obvious example with Robinhood/GME. DeFi platforms provide
cryptographic guarantees to execute a certain way that are immutable. Again, truth>>>trust... transparent in visible code instead of your average investor being blind to centralized authorities pulling the strings to their benefit.

Another is insurance... crop, flight delay, hurricane, etc. Smart contracts allow for, again, the elimination of centralized control over the execution of a claim. Contracts written in code that can't be overwritten.... it would shift to being more objective based on data sets that determine the outcome of the claim without tampering. You could have hurricane/crop insurance with instant payouts based on data sets like wind speed registrations from local weather stations within a 30 mile radius, etc. AccuWeather is already getting involved in this space.

Digital advertising as well... You can already earn crypto using the Brave browser just by allowing ads and browsing the internet... you're being provided value from your attention (ads) while not giving up your data/privacy like with Chrome. And you can do that without having to provide name/address/bank account info like if they were using USD. Right now big tech simply profits off of all of our personal data, using it in elections, etc. and that needs to change drastically.

Efficiency improvements in enterprise systems with multi-party processes, NFT's, gaming, automating supply chain/global trade processes to reduce multi-party risk, etc. These are just the tip of the overall positive use cases that are underway.

America 1st

Founder
That's ridiculous to say they don't have positive attributes. Your comments make it seem like your understanding of crypto is extremely limited to bitcoin and a fear of it overtaking the US dollar (which I don't believe will be the case and doesn't need to happen for crypto to thrive).

I already mentioned a massive positive with DeFi. Right now centralized institutions have disproportionate control over the creation/offering and settlement of financial products. We just had a blatantly obvious example with Robinhood/GME. DeFi platforms provide
cryptographic guarantees to execute a certain way that are immutable. Again, truth>>>trust... transparent in visible code instead of your average investor being blind to centralized authorities pulling the strings to their benefit.

Another is insurance... crop, flight delay, hurricane, etc. Smart contracts allow for, again, the elimination of centralized control over the execution of a claim. Contracts written in code that can't be overwritten.... it would shift to being more objective based on data sets that determine the outcome of the claim without tampering. You could have hurricane/crop insurance with instant payouts based on data sets like wind speed registrations from local weather stations within a 30 mile radius, etc. AccuWeather is already getting involved in this space.

Digital advertising as well... You can already earn crypto using the Brave browser just by allowing ads and browsing the internet... you're being provided value from your attention (ads) while not giving up your data/privacy like with Chrome. And you can do that without having to provide name/address/bank account info like if they were using USD. Right now big tech simply profits off of all of our personal data, using it in elections, etc. and that needs to change drastically.

Efficiency improvements in enterprise systems with multi-party processes, NFT's, gaming, automating supply chain/global trade processes to reduce multi-party risk, etc. These are just the tip of the overall positive use cases that are underway.
Yeah just what we need is insurance and contracts being paid out / determined based on algorithms alone 🙄

Being “paid” in tracking software after being advertised to 😂

These things don’t build trust. They just show how people will create more problems to try to justify their “solutions”.

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
Yeah just what we need is insurance and contracts being paid out / determined based on algorithms alone 🙄

Being “paid” in tracking software after being advertised to 😂

These things don’t build trust. They just show how people will create more problems to try to justify their “solutions”.

Wtf? I never said anything about being paid with "tracking software"... its the exact opposite of that... they use zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) protocols to match ads client side so you DON'T have to give up your data/privacy... the anti-Google (founded by a conservative, BTW).

Time to be done here, your responses and comments throughout the thread expose your lack of willingness (or capability) to understand the very technology you love to hate.

America 1st

Founder
If people want security from financial institutions then we need more entities like CFPB and regulations of corporations that can be easily checked with freedom of information suits.

The last thing we need is corporations and code removing more power from consumers all while publishing data for any rogue actor to see.

America 1st

Founder
Wtf? I never said anything about being paid with "tracking software"... its the exact opposite of that... they use zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) protocols to match ads client side so you DON'T have to give up your data/privacy... the anti-Google (founded by a conservative, BTW).

Time to be done here, your responses and comments throughout the thread expose your lack of willingness (or capability) to understand the very technology you love to hate.
Crypto is tracking software.

Let’s be intellectually honest and acknowledge that a corporation is mining that data. You can’t “match” without it.

If you want trust then cryptos need to go in favor of a broader platform for cash transactions and more consumer protections on digital transactions with strong government oversight.

America 1st

Founder
No... You absolutely "match" without it, that's the whole point. Why are you so confidently speaking on something you don't understand?
You claiming that that doesn’t make it true.

To suggest corporations aren’t mining and collecting all the data, which would be in their best interest, is just intellectually dishonest.

It’s pretty clear I understand it just fine. I seems like yore more upset that someone here, and more and more people overall, are realizing that cryptos are “solutions” in search of problems.

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
You claiming that that doesn’t make it true.

To suggest corporations aren’t mining and collecting all the data, which would be in their best interest, is just intellectually dishonest.

It’s pretty clear I understand it just fine. I seems like yore more upset that someone here, and more and more people overall, are realizing that cryptos are “solutions” in search of problems.

Good Lord this just keeps getting worse..

I didn't say corporations aren't mining data... that's exactly what Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. do... infringing on our privacy, opting people in to shit tracking without consent.

Brave's entire model is to do the opposite of this by using ZKP protocols and to a lesser extent crypto. I don't have to prove whether this is true, because the OPEN-SOURCE code proves it for me... Whereas you have nothing but false statements you're pulling out when you don't even know anything about the project let alone how the technology works.

America 1st

Founder
Good Lord this just keeps getting worse..

I didn't say corporations aren't mining data... that's exactly what Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. do... infringing on our privacy, opting people in to shit tracking without consent.

Brave's entire model is to do the opposite of this by using ZKP protocols and to a lesser extent crypto. I don't have to prove whether this is true, because the OPEN-SOURCE code proves it for me... Whereas you have nothing but false statements you're pulling out when you don't even know anything about the project let alone how the technology works.
Sure it does and sure they do.

Seems like you’ve never seen a fake open source code operating to appear like an open source code database…

Let’s just agree to disagree that crypto is trash. Yore clearly dug in and just trying to argue about anything in spite of the facts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom