Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best technology to become widely available for personal use in the last 10 years

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Went battery for the stuff here at the new house and it’s a game changer.

Wife gets sick over smells real easy right now so not having the gas around the garage is a big win from that angle too for me.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I absolutely love my worx weedeater blower and chainsaw. So much easier than those big ass 2 strokes and making sure which gas is correct. Never again

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Agree. Recently the blower and mower. Should have gotten the bigger one tho.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
My lib neighbor has an electric mower that seems last a lot longer than I would have ever imagined.

I'd say the cell phone becoming the primary means of internet communication is the biggest change in the past 10 years.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
AncientWelltodoCassowary-max-1mb.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Fuckin battery powered blowers, weed eaters man. Wow how convenient.

What do you got?
iPhone - changed the world. Electric weed eaters and mowers, etc., pale in comparison to the overall paradigm shift created by the iPhone. Still those little yard helpers are cool.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What’s everyone’s charger chord storage strategy?

I feel like I have a billion chords and never know what goes with what. I need a better organization strategy

STL_22

Poster
Not saying it’s the best of the past ten years but drones are up there.

From just casual fun to now delivering packages to making it so much easier to access, inspect and repair tall things that were so much harder to before. Not to mention every other movie now has a few scenes that were filmed using drones.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
That was so 20 years ago
Yep….I started with the vibe, thought flashlight next, the robot fuck doll…..

I’m assuming the present decade will be known for some kinda Virtual Reality….where you get physically fucked in the ass or some shit……CAN’T.WAIT.TO.FIND.OUT.

BurntJ

Founder

From just casual fun to now delivering packages to making it so much easier to access, inspect and repair tall things that were so much harder to before. Not to mention every other movie now has a few scenes that were filmed using drones.
Congrats on the sale…..how much commission do drone salesmen make?

Get a G Damn Avatar faggit.

America 1st

Founder
The cloud deserves a mention.

5G could be an option too depending how folks define “personal use”.

America 1st

Founder
Congrats on the sale…..how much commission do drone salesmen make?

Get a G Damn Avatar faggit.
I got you.

3C823B68-89CE-4972-ACB0-AC6167DA4104.jpeg

BurntJ

Founder
The cloud deserves a mention.

5G could be an option too depending how folks define “personal use”.
Cloud sure…..though it would make the list for the worst too as they are insecure and have literally led to universal masterbation. Remember the celebrity jihad site and the original fappening.

5G is more present to me and AGAIN you picked a top/worst list maker…….

🤔

America 1st

Founder
Cloud sure…..though it would make the list for the worst too as they are insecure and have literally led to universal masterbation. Remember the celebrity jihad site and the original fappening.

5G is more present to me and AGAIN you picked a top/worst list maker…….

🤔
Yeah I can’t make 5G by myself but I still use it personally so it’s kinda murky.

It’s one of those things that will change society as we know.

I like the smartphone answer or IPhone suggestion @Cre8ive gave as well. Folks now have endless data and information at their fingertips everywhere they want to go (essentially).

BurntJ

Founder
Yeah I can’t make 5G by myself but I still use it personally so it’s kinda murky.

It’s one of those things that will change society as we know.

I like the smartphone answer or IPhone suggestion @Cre8ive gave as well. Folks now have endless data and information at their fingertips everywhere they want to go (essentially).
Absolutely! To me the most interesting part of this thread is to do the devils advocate to these….that to me tells the true story of our times.

add GPS as (it been out longer) BUT we are in the height of its usage. Literally in everyday live. Same we the other you mentioned before.

We love these things as they also destroy harm us….

BurntJ

Founder
Tesla. Once you get one, you won't go back.
Wait does this qualify in the last decade….as back then you placed your order and it took DAMN NEAR A DECADE TO GET 🤣👍🤣.

They literally took my bro’s down payment and then ghosted him for over 2-1/2 years before popping back up to make his “selections” and then disappearing for about another 16 month.
Now, you are correct that he swears by it….BUT he also knows nothing about cars so 🤷‍♂️

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Wait does this qualify in the last decade….as back then you placed your order and it took DAMN NEAR A DECADE TO GET 🤣👍🤣.

They literally took my bro’s down payment and then ghosted him for over 2-1/2 years before popping back up to make his “selections” and then disappearing for about another 16 month.
Now, you are correct that he swears by it….BUT he also knows nothing about cars so 🤷‍♂️
I got both of mine within 45 days. That sucks that it took his that long.

BurntJ

Founder
I got both of mine within 45 days. That sucks that it took his that long.
At the very beginning the missed all their goal and production markers….but seemed to be running smoothly before Covid. He didn’t really GAS honestly…. It was odd to me.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Back to the original thread, whatever tech that has allowed Universal to make Velocicoaster. Holy crap what a ride.

Latest posts

Top Bottom