Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bengals/Chiefs 49ers/Rams - NFL Playoff thread

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Who's playing in it? I like the team with the fewest vaccinated players. Principles and all. Still won't be watching. But enjoy your Sunday filled with propaganda and the half time luciferian show. SKOL!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The obvious answer is between the Rams and Chiefs, but I could see Burrow staying hot and putting the Chiefs in another shootout. The 49ers always seem to stumble into success, but I just don't see it unless Stafford throws a few pics
I do not know who is going to win but I am pulling for cinncy.
If that did happen would that make burrow the youngest to win it?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't hate the NFL OT rules, however in the playoffs it seems a different story
Each offense and each defense should getca shot. 25 yard shoot out and escalating to 2pt conversion is a fine and even solution. College beat the ndmflbtocit but they should adopt the same. It is fair play not luck of heads or tails

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I do not know who is going to win but I am pulling for cinncy.
If that did happen would that make burrow the youngest to win it?
Mahomes won when he was 24, Burrow is already 25. I'm a Burrow hater just cause he's a corndog. But him and Chase are going to put up absurd numbers together

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Who's playing in it? I like the team with the fewest vaccinated players. Principles and all. Still won't be watching. But enjoy your Sunday filled with propaganda and the half time luciferian show. SKOL!
Post of the day

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Who did it better?

4f2beac43913d4645c6b5f48bd765f35.gif

giphy.gif

Oler Ted

Elite
Damn feels good to get all the chores done and make it to the recliner right when a black person is singing the national anthem. Chiefs by 20

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I hope the Chiefs lose so bad. I've come to dislike maholmes, simply based on the actions of his brother and fiancé. Nothing to do with Kermit himself but I hate him.
Details on brother and fiancé?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I had just mustard up the motivation to get a workout in, but now I can’t leave the couch

TJHall1

Legendary
Details on brother and fiancé?
His brother is a complete douche, who has a tik tok following because he's pats brother. His videos are at the top tier of faggotry. His fiance dumped champagne all over fans last week sitting below her suite and then had a Twitter rant basically saying people should let her do whatever she wants to do and not complain about it.

Both have proven to be grade A asshats over the last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom