Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bengals/Chiefs 49ers/Rams - NFL Playoff thread

TFSF

Administrator
Administrator
Multiple fan fights break out at Eagles Bucs playoff game. A fan is thrown down the stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBucnNole

Elite
61t3mh.jpg

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
How's the workload in the tax world right now?

Just now ramping up. Reaching out to clients so they get me their data asap. I have a few businesses that have wrapped up 2021 and I can start the return, but for the most part it starts getting crazy in February.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just now ramping up. Reaching out to clients so they get me their data asap. I have a few businesses that have wrapped up 2021 and I can start the return, but for the most part it starts getting crazy in February.
I've been hitting my accountant up because I want to get some stuff knocked out before it goes nuts. I'm gonna meet with him Friday to get the books (actually the books for the forum business) sorted out

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I've been hitting my accountant up because I want to get some stuff knocked out before it goes nuts. I'm gonna meet with him Friday to get the books (actually the books for the forum business) sorted out
I’m sure he appreciates that. Anything you and your CPA can get knocked out before February will be a big relief to him.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Shaping up to be a good game in Nashville. Burrow has been getting destroyed in the backfield but the titans can’t get anything going on offense

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Guy is just an incredible football player. Hard to believe what he does running the ball when he is a WR (technically)
Not being a smart ass but he did it all at SC. Without him chump gone earlier. All accounts he is a good dude and a typical South Carolinian. My nephew was a buddy of his at USC. They still takk/text but he is just a regular dude. Like Alshon or Shaq

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
how would Stafford rank on the QB mountain if he didn't waste 12 years of his career in Detroit?
I was coming here to talk about that game. I was going for the rams to start, but then I wanted to see another legendary Tom moment

Of all the guys to let burn you, how do you cooper kupp get loose

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I was coming here to talk about that game. I was going for the rams to start, but then I wanted to see another legendary Tom moment

Of all the guys to let burn you, how do you cooper kupp get loose
Noone can figure out how to cover him. I've been trying to think whos game kupp reminds me of....maybe Jerry Rice

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I would hate to be tony romos pants right now. He’s prob blown 10 loads in there

Top Bottom