Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bengals/Chiefs 49ers/Rams - NFL Playoff thread

TJHall1

Legendary
This is the first full game of NFL I've basically watched this year. Josh Allen is gooood.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He was surprisingly physical. His biggest problem besides what was between his ears was his durability.
He had migraines. My sister gets them and those buggers are nasty. I've had one for a couple min a couple times and couldn't do shit. Deebo should end up better statistically if he stays healthy

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Am I crazy that he reminds me of Sterling Sharpe? Maybe Gamecock bias, maybe I was too young when Sharpe played, but his speed & physical nature, & playing like a rb after the catch brings the retired #2 to mind.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He was surprisingly physical. His biggest problem besides what was between his ears was his durability.
What ended his career? I remember him showing some flashes in the NFL

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He was a beast for the vikings. Mentally unstable, similar to Antonio brown, tho. Injuries and being mentally handicapped brought him down.
He only played a few years right?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Here are Deebo's stats

Looks like Percy had a really good season in 2011 with about 1200 yards from scrimmage and 9 total TDs

Deebo has hung 1770 this year with 14 TDs (although in more games)

Somewhat comparable. We will see if deebo can sustain it

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
The obvious answer is between the Rams and Chiefs, but I could see Burrow staying hot and putting the Chiefs in another shootout. The 49ers always seem to stumble into success, but I just don't see it unless Stafford throws a few pics

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Rams steamroll their way to Staffords first super bowl appearance/victory
Think the Rams D does the same thing to KC that Tampa did last year. They have the same formula ready to go. I do think this weekend will be a huge let down after last weekend. Feel blow outs in both games.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Think the Rams D does the same thing to KC that Tampa did last year. They have the same formula ready to go. I do think this weekend will be a huge let down after last weekend. Feel blow outs in both games.
Rams are fun to watch. They matchup really well against the chiefs too. Assuming that’s who makes it

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Chiefs OL had 1 starter left last SB. Not even remotely the same. Rams aren't even going to win this weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom