Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bearded or shaven?

All these modern women getting run through by tons of men, posting seductive photos, onlyfans, feeling entitled, trashing good men, unreasonable standards, cheating on their men, ditching their husbands for no reason, etc. are a scourge to society.

Then they cry, moan, and bitch when they either hit the wall with no kids or become single mothers and cannot figure out why they’re nothing more than a pump and dump cum disposal system. Do they take responsibility? Hell fuck no, they trash men like they aren’t at fault for any damned thing gone wrong in life. Them, the LMNOP’s, and education have played a major role in the degradation of our society and culture.

Things are looking really bad for my boys and I’m going to do my best to keep them from being Chad’s, SIMPS, or INCELS. Hopefully I can raise manly men with standards and morals.

If I’m off base let me know
I think you hit the nail on the head! I praise God my boys are hard working men & they found good women. My bonus daughters are phenomenal young ladies. My daughters are good ole country girls & my bonus son works his ass off with my boys. My grandbabies get to be raised in the country. We are most definitely blessed beyond measure. Raise em right & they'll never forget,

Jtrain80

Legendary
I'm brand new here, my old favorite forum is retiring. About beards, I'm 66 and have not had a haircut or shave in 50 years.

I shave my head because it is the least daily grooming required.

I grow a short beard because it is the least daily grooming required, and I like the feel. My better half gets all squishy over the smell of beard oil.

Welcome old timer, glad to have you around. If you need help getting an avatar let us know.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Bonus round, bearded or shaven down under?

Bearded down under is making a come back!

As much as like au naturel, I just can't do hairy legs or arm pits on woman.

In the show 1883, the only reason Faith Hill got the role was because the original actress had lazer hair removal to her arm pits. The casting director wanted it "authentic". Faith said it was the most disgusting feeling ever and she was going in for treatment.

I think you hit the nail on the head! I praise God my boys are hard working men & they found good women. My bonus daughters are phenomenal young ladies. My daughters are good ole country girls & my bonus son works his ass off with my boys. My grandbabies get to be raised in the country. We are most definitely blessed beyond measure. Raise em right & they'll never forget,
nailed indeed..........

I think on one of my whore threads, you said you didn't like whores 🤣 that's the only thing I can think of
Oh! It's not that I don't like whores! Hey to each their own. If it's insinuated that because I answered the question asked that I'm a whore 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I talk shit but you all know I'm 22yrs married.

Top Bottom