Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bearded or shaven?

I've never met a chick whether bearded or shaven whi didn't like an irish-cream-pie. Yall should learn how to cook
You got jokes! I didn't say I have a beard! I personally don't like to be hairy however I don't mind my man being hairy. & I can cook. I do rather well considering how many ppl I have to feed on the regular. LMAO

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You got jokes! I didn't say I have a beard! I personally don't like to be hairy however I don't mind my man being hairy. & I can cook. I do rather well considering how many ppl I have to feed on the regular. LMAO
I didn't say I did either. I'm pretty Irish perfection. 5-8 190 of blue eyes great hair and a welders capacity. Yes I'm full off funny, and other stuff. I'm I'm both and asshole and gentlemen. I shave if I gotta see my mom.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Beard along these lines.
2011-July-Aug-Robert-E-Lee-portrait.jpg

Just luck I guess

I'm not gonna lie, I absolutely hated facial hair. For the 1st 15yrs of our relationship I wouldn't even kiss him if he had stubble. (Symptoms of childhood trauma!) BUT the last 7-8yrs men have gotten so feminine plus I guess as you get older your taste change. For the last 2yrs hubs has been bearded & I'm not mad about it!

Yes the shirt was specifically made for him! 🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220929-103951-870.png
    Screenshot_20220929-103951-870.png
    674.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220929-103857.png
    Screenshot_20220929-103857.png
    905.6 KB · Views: 13

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Shaven. Nobody wants to feel like they are with a rube.

I'm not gonna lie, I absolutely hated facial hair. For the 1st 15yrs of our relationship I wouldn't even kiss him if he had stubble. (Symptoms of childhood trauma!) BUT the last 7-8yrs men have gotten so feminine plus I guess as you get older your taste change. For the last 2yrs hubs has been bearded & I'm not mad about it!

Yes the shirt was specifically made for him! 🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣
But...my name IS Richard...😔

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Balder than my nuts......in my defense as a blonde (no it isnt red..its blonde or brownish), if I try it looks all patchy and shit.....so..... (i have literally NEVER had a beard goatee or mustache EVER)

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

Balder than my nuts......in my defense as a blonde (no it isnt red..its blonde or brownish), if I try it looks all patchy and shit.....so..... (i have literally NEVER had a beard goatee or mustache EVER)

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif
I can relate. I'm a natural blonde THANK GOD!!! I don't grow facial hair but the hair I do grow is baby fine & mostly transparent!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
you get what I am saying @AmericanViking ?

All these modern women getting run through by tons of men, posting seductive photos, onlyfans, feeling entitled, trashing good men, unreasonable standards, cheating on their men, ditching their husbands for no reason, etc. are a scourge to society.

Then they cry, moan, and bitch when they either hit the wall with no kids or become single mothers and cannot figure out why they’re nothing more than a pump and dump cum disposal system. Do they take responsibility? Hell fuck no, they trash men like they aren’t at fault for any damned thing gone wrong in life. Them, the LMNOP’s, and education have played a major role in the degradation of our society and culture.

Things are looking really bad for my boys and I’m going to do my best to keep them from being Chad’s, SIMPS, or INCELS. Hopefully I can raise manly men with standards and morals.

If I’m off base let me know

Last edited:
All these modern women getting run through by tons of men, posting seductive photos, onlyfans, feeling entitled, trashing good men, unreasonable standards, cheating on their men, ditching their husbands for no reason, etc. are a scourge to society.

Then they cry, moan, and bitch when they either hit the wall with no kids or become single mothers and cannot figure out why their nothing more than a pump and dump cum disposal system. Do they take responsibility? Hell fuck no, they trash men like they aren’t at fault for any damned thing gone wrong in life. Them, the LMNOP’s, and education have played a major role in the degradation of our society and culture.

Things are looking really bad for my boys and I’m going to do my best to keep them from being Chad’s, SIMPS, or INCELS. Hopefully I can raise manly men with standards and morals.

If I’m off base let me know
nope, right on,

Not sure how old your kids are, but if they are young, I have a word of advice. Do let them do anything that will cause you to not LIKE them. Liking is more important than loving. My kids are in their 20s.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
nope, right on,

Not sure how old your kids are, but if they are young, I have a word of advice. Do let them do anything that will cause you to not LIKE them. Liking is more important than loving. My kids are in their 20s.

10 & getting ready to be 8. Jordan Peterson was the first time I ever heard that. I think about it almost every time I have to stop them from something I hate.

Top Bottom