Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bad ass magic tricks

Whiskey&Weed

Leader
Founder
That’s four words in the thread title I would never have expected to appear in that order

I think good magic tricks are bad ass, though I can figure out most acts within a few minutes. In a world where so much is repetitive, I do enjoy things I haven't seen before. This dude's card tricks fit the bill.

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
I think good magic tricks are bad ass, though I can figure out most acts within a few minutes. In a world where so much is repetitive, I do enjoy things I haven't seen before. This dude's card tricks fit the bill.
I’m just kiddin. Could be an interesting thread

Don Johnson

Leader
Founder
I like magic tricks, but I don’t like people that act blind. Therefore, I am indifferent about this thread. Can anybody confirm that Richard Turner is actually blind?

Whiskey&Weed

Leader
Founder
I like magic tricks, but I don’t like people that act blind. Therefore, I am indifferent about this thread. Can anybody confirm that Richard Turner is actually blind?

According to wikipedia he has been blind since he was a kid and is blind according to the state of California. But i've seen the prestige so I know these guys will go all out for a trick

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $0.00 of $500.00
Top Bottom