Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bad ass magic tricks

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
That’s four words in the thread title I would never have expected to appear in that order

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
That’s four words in the thread title I would never have expected to appear in that order

I think good magic tricks are bad ass, though I can figure out most acts within a few minutes. In a world where so much is repetitive, I do enjoy things I haven't seen before. This dude's card tricks fit the bill.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think good magic tricks are bad ass, though I can figure out most acts within a few minutes. In a world where so much is repetitive, I do enjoy things I haven't seen before. This dude's card tricks fit the bill.
I’m just kiddin. Could be an interesting thread

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
I like magic tricks, but I don’t like people that act blind. Therefore, I am indifferent about this thread. Can anybody confirm that Richard Turner is actually blind?

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
I like magic tricks, but I don’t like people that act blind. Therefore, I am indifferent about this thread. Can anybody confirm that Richard Turner is actually blind?

According to wikipedia he has been blind since he was a kid and is blind according to the state of California. But i've seen the prestige so I know these guys will go all out for a trick

TJHall1

Legendary
According to wikipedia he has been blind since he was a kid and is blind according to the state of California. But i've seen the prestige so I know these guys will go all out for a trick
Lots of people are declared legally blind and can still see some shit.

Top Bottom