Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Athlete you went from liking to hating

skramer100

Elite
Founder
To piggyback off the other thread, anybody you liked and then started to hate later in career? Lebron is the obvious answer so other people would be great.
I’m going with Carlos Zambrano. As a Cubs fan I loved him but later on he became a hot head and was a cancer to the team.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Yunel Escobar. I thought he was gonna be a stud for the Braves at SS. Knew we would never be Furcal on defense, but thought he would be the best hitting SS in the league. Even bought a Yunel Escobar official MLB Jersey in Sunday red. Kind of a similar situation to Zambrano, he turned into a cancer and the Braves moved him

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Yunel Escobar. I thought he was gonna be a stud for the Braves at SS. Knew we would never be Furcal on defense, but thought he would be the best hitting SS in the league. Even bought a Yunel Escobar official MLB Jersey in Sunday red. Kind of a similar situation to Zambrano, he turned into a cancer and the Braves moved him
But once the Braves moved him we transitioned to this beautiful man that would be on Web Gems every night

1617713996820.jpeg

Also, fuck the MLB

BTAvenger

Elite
So many to choose from. Especially in basketball. I’ll go old school and say Kareem. Modem day Lefag is easy and has been mentioned. So I’ll go James Harden.

In football it’s easy. Kapernick. I remember him in college. Seemed like a good dude then.

in baseball Aroldis Chapman.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Kyrie Irving. I used to really like him. Not so much any more.

So many to choose from. Especially in basketball. I’ll go old school and say Kareem. Modem day Lefag is easy and has been mentioned. So I’ll go James Harden.

In football it’s easy. Kapernick. I remember him in college. Seemed like a good dude then.

in baseball Aroldis Chapman.
Wow all great ones here. I agree with this sentiment

Jtrain80

Legendary
Michael Irving.

Not really an NFL guy, just whoever the cowboys are playing. I like him as a commentator.

Edit: you're other left. Got this one bass akwards.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Frank Thomas. Buddy of mine took his kid to a Whitesox game and stayed after to get an autograph. Frank told him he didn't sign autographs then walked over to a black kid and signed an autograph. Him describing his kids reaction makes me hate Frank now.

Frank Thomas. Buddy of mine took his kid to a Whitesox game and stayed after to get an autograph. Frank told him he didn't sign autographs then walked over to a black kid and signed an autograph. Him describing his kids reaction makes me hate Frank now.
Bummer man. As a lil white kid myself, Frank did sign for me about 2 minutes before Kirby Puckett walked right past me. I'm sure they have good days and bad, which can be crushing for a kid.
I'll share one of my better autograph stories when a more fitting opportunity presents itself.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
Michael Irving.

Not really an NFL guy, just whoever the cowboys are playing. I like him as a commentator.

Edit: you're other left. Got this one bass akwards.
As a lifelong Nole and Redskins fan I can assure you I have always hated him with a passion lol.

Top Bottom