Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is there an athlete that you went from hating to liking?

spf84

Poster
Did you become a fan like most, while incarcerated?

J/K.

Unless you wanna have a go. Name a parking lot and we can chuck nucks
I grew up like 45 minutes from Pittsburgh. Who’s your team?

Nas

Poster
I grew up like 45 minutes from Pittsburgh. Who’s your team?
The mother fuckin Brownies.
My 7 year old would hear me saying shit after Steelers or Ratbirds beating our asses their fans would go home and beat their wives or rob gas stations.

He said that at school.

Thank God he never heard me talking about 80% of their fans being the product of rape or incest.

spf84

Poster
The mother fuckin Brownies.
My 7 year old would hear me saying shit after Steelers or Ratbirds beating our asses their fans would go home and beat their wives or rob gas stations.

He said that at school.

Thank God he never heard me talking about 80% of their fans being the product of rape or incest.
I don’t even care about the Browns. Living in Cleveland for 12 years now, they’ve overall just been something that makes me laugh. They might finally be a pain in my ass. Fuck the Ravens though.

TigerDentGuy

Poster
Founder
Really? How is that process? No hate, just curious.
Just didn't like him. Everyone talked like he couldn't be beaten. I had friends that loved him. Once BD beat him I think the humility got him and he was much more likeable to me.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Youngstown, OH area. Boardman specifically.
What was that amusement park near Youngstown, Idora or something like that? I know it closed sometime ago and you may not be old enough to remember it.

spf84

Poster
What was that amusement park near Youngstown, Idora or something like that? I know it closed sometime ago and you may not be old enough to remember it.
It was Idora Park, I have no recollection of it, it closed the year I was born. My uncle worked there though. It’s now in the middle of gangland.

Nas

Poster
Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu. They routinely emasculated my team. Now that they have been done I was just on some weak hater game. Loved the way they played.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Tiger Woods.
Loved him as a fresh face amateur at the masters.
Hated him as a pouty adult sulking around the course with a backache.
Then, had back surgery myself, grew older with him and began to understood his pain and struggles, physically, emotionally, personally.
Cheered for him at the Masters when he won. Now it’s all gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom