Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone ever done DMT?

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Twice. Both times it was changa, which is kinda the "organic" DMT....not just straight crystals. Its like herbs soaked in the juice.

Was kinda nervous cause I had this principle for a while to not do it since you get it really twice in your life....birth & death. And dreams. So yea, I just kinda respected the natural order of the spiritual world for a while. But I'm too curious.

We smoked the changa in blunt form, lighting two of them in a group of 4. Its a very short trip (~15 minutes), so we CHERFED those blunts.

I peaked pretty hard, but still not true breakthrough like with crystalline freebase dmt. But it was amazing. My wife looked like this Shiva tree statue being with a gazillion eyeballs with a lightning storm behind her. Lots of things had eyes. I could levitate things. Prism Kaleidescope fractals on everything in motion. Closed eye visuals were an infinity plain of light patterns, and at one point there was this Being that appeared in the eternal light plains....except its figure was like, behind the curtain of the whole experience. And it leaned in and gave me little kiss on the lips.

As intense as it is, its a very calm feeling. Not the potential of falling off on an anxiety trip with LSD. You just have no choice but to submit to it. Then it's over. That was 2017, haven't done it since.

giphy.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
No. But I have done psilocybin in mushroom form. it is quickly converted by the body to psilocin, which has mind-altering effects similar, in some aspects, to those of LSD, mescaline, and DMT. In general, the effects include euphoria, visual and mental hallucinations, changes in perception, a distorted sense of time, and spiritual experiences. I took an amazing trip and never left the farm!

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
No. But I have done psilocybin in mushroom form. it is quickly converted by the body to psilocin, which has mind-altering effects similar, in some aspects, to those of LSD, mescaline, and DMT. In general, the effects include euphoria, visual and mental hallucinations, changes in perception, a distorted sense of time, and spiritual experiences.
I will have access to shrooms for the weekend in July FYI

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Really niche drug. It’s very very powerful you can’t do it often at all it’s so powerful so supply and money isn’t crazy for it. Also taste like complete asssssss so buy a different rig for it than your bong or anything you smoke out of regularly

And again I’m kind of a wannabe I didn’t break through to the other side all the way so it was equivalent to like a super OP Acid trip. Wont touch it again most likely
What do you mean break through to the other side?

Top Bottom