Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone ever done DMT?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Silk Road, get a burner laptop and buy from there with bitcoin

I’ve done it once and I didn’t “break through” to the other side but it’s POWERFUL. Spun my whole field of vision upside down and time repeated over and over again walking through West Campus. You feel religious entities all around you grabbing your soul

All my pledge brothers saw Shiva btw (Blue lady with a million arms) so of all religions, Hinduism is the closest

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder

I’ve done it once and I didn’t “break through” to the other side but it’s POWERFUL. Spun my whole field of vision upside down and time repeated over and over again walking through West Campus. You feel religious entities all around you grabbing your soul

All my pledge brothers saw Shiva btw (Blue lady with a million arms) so of all religions, Hinduism is the closest
Didn’t know Silk Road was even a thing anymore. Thought the feds shut that down ?

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Was time a flat circle?

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

LOL bro you know SR has been gone for a very long time. I think there is a version 3 up but that screams honeypot

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I have some sitting at home right now. Still haven’t done it yet. Need to figure out the best way to vaporize it. It’s easier than shit ordering from one of the marketplaces.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Everything was moving and changing colors. Didn’t see much other than that. It was an extreme 15 minute trip.
So you didn’t break through to the other side and just had a open eyes visual one? Same thing happened to me

You’ve got to do enough to where you can’t even open your eyes anymore because it messes with the world that’s being presented to you

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Well how the fuck do I get it out!!?
Breathe in as deeply as you can as you contract your muscles in the lower abdomen, then your stomach and all the way up into your lungs and pull up towards your head. You will feel the pressure in your cerebral cortex build as you hold your breath. Hold it as long as you can as if you were swimming underwater.

The extra blood and quantum level electrical energy in your brain or what is known in the east as your "crown chakra" has been greatly increased in your head and that stimulates your pineal gland. Let your breath out quickly and you will feel a warm, deep rush come from your head to your toes. Repeat this practice 3 to 4 times in a singular setting twice a day.

Eventually you begin to change your pineal glad from running in 1st gear to shifting up to higher gears, producing greater performance that benefits your entire energetic being AND PRODUCE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF PURE DMET. @Chris Farley

Look up Dr. Joe Dispenza and watch one of his YOuTube videos on the pineal gland and breathing. If you are diligent it can change your life. I practice it during my morning and evening meditation periods. The holding of the breath in the manner described above is one of the first parts of my meditation routine. It supercharges the mind and prepares one to enter an altered state of consciousness that eliminates the non-stop bullshit that runs through most people's mind all day long.

Last edited:

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
So you didn’t break through to the other side and just had a open eyes visual one? Same thing happened to me

You’ve got to do enough to where you can’t even open your eyes anymore because it messes with the world that’s being presented to you
I did quite a bit but my tolerance for drugs is really high. I’m a seasoned vet.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Breathe in as deeply as you can as you contract your muscles in the lower abdomen, then your stomach and all the way up into your lungs and pull up towards your head. You will feel the pressure in your cerebral cortex build as you hold your breath. Hold it as long as you can as if you were swimming underwater.

The extra blood and quantum level electrical energy in your bottom has been greatly increased in your head and that stimulates your pineal gland. Let your breath out in might heave and you will feel a warm, deep rush come from your head to your toes. Repeat this practice 3 to 4 times in a singular setting twice a day.

Eventually you begin to change your pineal glad from running in 1st gear to shifting up to higher gears, producing greater performance that benefits your entire energetic being AND PRODUCE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF PURE DMET. @Chris Farley

Look up Dr. Joe Dispenza and watch one of his YOuTube videos on the pineal gland and breathing. If you are diligent it can change your life. I practice it during my morning and evening meditation periods. It one of the first parts of my routine. It supercharges the mind and prepares one to enter an altered state of consciousness that eliminates the non-stop bullshit that runs through most people's mind all day long.
@Chris Farley idk about you but I’d rather spend the $50 bucks and just activate it via drugs than this guys whole meditation action plan

love you @Cre8ive

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

The extra blood and quantum level electrical energy in your bottom has been greatly increased in your head and that stimulates your pineal gland. Let your breath out in might heave and you will feel a warm, deep rush come from your head to your toes. Repeat this practice 3 to 4 times in a singular setting twice a day.

Look up Dr. Joe Dispenza and watch one of his YOuTube videos on the pineal gland and breathing. If you are diligent it can change your life. I practice it during my morning and evening meditation periods. It one of the first parts of my routine. It supercharges the mind and prepares one to enter an altered state of consciousness that eliminates the non-stop bullshit that runs through most people's mind all day long.
Thanks for bringing him up. He also has a good audiobook.
btw there’s different types of yoga like kriya and kundalini that also put you in this trans meditation state.

1619739963470.jpeg

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Agreed, the trip went from 0 to 100 real quick. There was no build up.
I had a massive dose ready to go in like a glass tube I found and after the first hit off it I was so far gone I couldn’t work a lighter anymore and my whole field of view literally spin upside down and I saw Manu Ginoblis skull on a 90 inch plasma my buddy had. Moves so damn fast whether you’re ready or not

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

CharlieNowYoureTalking.gif

Really though, the gf & I have been interested in dmt for awhile, but don't know where to get it. Joe Rogan is obsessed with it. Sounds fun.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
CharlieNowYoureTalking.gif

Really though, the gf & I have been interested in dmt for awhile, but don't know where to get it. Joe Rogan is obsessed with it. Sounds fun.
Really niche drug. It’s very very powerful you can’t do it often at all it’s so powerful so supply and money isn’t crazy for it. Also taste like complete asssssss so buy a different rig for it than your bong or anything you smoke out of regularly

And again I’m kind of a wannabe I didn’t break through to the other side all the way so it was equivalent to like a super OP Acid trip. Wont touch it again most likely

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I ate 10 rolls and 5 hits of Gecko paper acid at Voodoo music fest in City Park in New Orleans about 16 years ago. Tried to go into a meet and greet with The Macho Man but got weirded out by the red tent he was in and ran away.

Then went over to the rock stage and watched Marylin Manson sing sweet dreams while he was fucking a girl in the ass with the microphone.

Left Voodoo and went to a Rave at the State Palace off Canal in the French Quarter till 6am. Good times....

I ate 10 rolls and 5 hits of Gecko paper acid at Voodoo music fest in City Park in New Orleans about 16 years ago. Tried to go into a meet and greet with The Macho Man but got weirded out by the red tent he was in and ran away.

Then went over to the rock stage and watched Marylin Manson sing sweet dreams while he was fucking a girl in the ass with the microphone.

Left Voodoo and went to a Rave at the State Palace off Canal in the French Quarter till 6am. Good times....
🤣🤣🤣 the state palace. I miss that place. Those parties were legendary.

Cre8ive

Founder
Thanks for bringing him up. He also has a good audiobook.
btw there’s different types of yoga like kriya and kundalini that also put you in this trans meditation state.

View attachment 18319
This is an excellent book, really clearly explains in layman's terms the relationship between neuroscience and cognitive mechanics and the science of those two factors manifest themselves into conscious thought. Once you understand these mechanics you have a road map to personal, spiritual growth - or as many call it - enlightenment.

Cre8ive

Founder
This book is the most powerful one he has written to date. I've re-read several times and I listen to it many times on audiobook during workouts. For me it has been a game changer. I have read dozens of books of this ilk from western "gurus" and easter "buhhist gurus" (not to mention Ekhart Tolle) and this one by far is tops on my list of being truly accurate, scientifically correct and neurologically astounding.

Talk about "power to the people" this is power to the individual who reads or hears it and can apply the simple steps to a higher, more peaceful and joyful plane of living.
Dr. Joe.jpg

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Twice. Both times it was changa, which is kinda the "organic" DMT....not just straight crystals. Its like herbs soaked in the juice.

Was kinda nervous cause I had this principle for a while to not do it since you get it really twice in your life....birth & death. And dreams. So yea, I just kinda respected the natural order of the spiritual world for a while. But I'm too curious.

We smoked the changa in blunt form, lighting two of them in a group of 4. Its a very short trip (~15 minutes), so we CHERFED those blunts.

I peaked pretty hard, but still not true breakthrough like with crystalline freebase dmt. But it was amazing. My wife looked like this Shiva tree statue being with a gazillion eyeballs with a lightning storm behind her. Lots of things had eyes. I could levitate things. Prism Kaleidescope fractals on everything in motion. Closed eye visuals were an infinity plain of light patterns, and at one point there was this Being that appeared in the eternal light plains....except its figure was like, behind the curtain of the whole experience. And it leaned in and gave me little kiss on the lips.

As intense as it is, its a very calm feeling. Not the potential of falling off on an anxiety trip with LSD. You just have no choice but to submit to it. Then it's over. That was 2017, haven't done it since.

lol I walked up to a D.A.R.E officer in the palace one time and asked them if they were rollin cause they looked mad.... Got a real stern NO! then noticed the shirt and promptly disappeared in the crowd.....
Yeah. It looks like Donnie took his magic show on the road to Dallas.

Fun fact; Sleepy Joe tried to shut the Palace down twice and have disco donnie thrown in prison. Donnie just capped off a 60k festival last weekend in nowheresville Texas.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Yeah. It looks like Donnie took his magic show on the road to Dallas.

Fun fact; Sleepy Joe tried to shut the Palace down twice and have disco donnie thrown in prison. Donnie just capped off a 60k festival last weekend in nowheresville Texas.

State Palace is a Venue in New Orleans... Not sure we are talking about the same place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom