Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Has anyone done it? What's it like?

I've heard that its got a high success rate of ego disillusion.

Did it affect your politics?

I Tried mushrooms (Subaeruginosa) at 1.5-2.8g but never really had a 'decent' experience.

I'm sort of thinking of buying one of those DMT vape things but no idea where reputable sellers are in my country.

CuriousFiend

Elite

I Tried mushrooms (Subaeruginosa) at 1.5-2.8g but never really had a 'decent' experience.

I'm sort of thinking of buying one of those DMT vape things but no idea where reputable sellers are in my country.
Obviously it's totally up to you whether or not to consider that there may be-(*imo definitely are)-significant differences between naturally occurring psychoactive substances vs artificially synthesized concoctions of similar form.

This concept may not seem important but imo it is.

Did ya ever try those fake "weed" products back in the 2000's before they were banned?

😏Shit was presented as being just like "real weed", but "safer", not illegal & not forgetting also taxable too,...and yet mother fuckers soon became murderously addicted.

Some cunts even developed serious irreversible psychological issues, I mean absolutely losing their fuckin shit similar to crack fiend crazies, and bath salt loonatics.

If you've tried Shrooms & Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (*LSD) ya might've noticed the experience can seem somewhat similar to that of psilocybin/psilocin-(shrooms)-but notable distinct.

If adequately experienced enough to have developed sufficiently so to maintain controlled consciousness and thusly being capably observant throughout,.. then you'll likely be able to distinguish crucial experiential differences.

In short, Psilocybes seem to unshackle the consciousness, spirit, soul-(or whichever terms ya prefer)-from the amygdala hijacking "ego" auto-pilot aspects of composite matter, mind, ensouled "self".

Essentially enabling temporary expansion of perceptivity far beyond normative matter bound states.

(*I suspect there's a link between the degree of perceptivity & comprehension which may be defined relative to the individuals levels of self development.
(*eg: negatively "narcissistic"/"ego" dominated individuals often freak out & hate the experience of Shrooms forcefully removing the rampant "ego" from the primary god-head control over composite "self")

Whereas others can find the experience enjoyable & even cathartic.

["A brain on mushrooms, they note, is much like a brain that is dreaming."]

Dream states are a natural and beneficial process.m, are they not?

Whereas unlike Shrooms, LSD could be accurately considered more like a party drug.

Like alcohol, LSD unshackles "ego" inhibitors.

This allows for unrestricted "ego" rampancy.

The result is more or less equivalent to temporarily devolving ones overall capacities,... they become increasingly child-like & feralized.

["A brain on LSD, however, is more akin to the brain of a child because the regions of the brain become hyperconnected."]

Being a feral adult sized child is not a natural nor beneficial state.

A hyperconnected "ego" in a state of uninhibited rampancy is extremely risky because it enables for uncontrollable presentation of the feral "ego's"-"narcissism"(*negative & positive).

Think along the lines of how a drunk reacts to good or bad external stimuli, often the emotional reactivity rapidly fluctuate between extreme polarities mixed with irrational hysteria. Almost as if a drunk individual is not the same as he/she is as the sober individual.(?)

Whatever the case, the intoxicated mind is generally prone to (mis)perceiving slights that may trigger extreme reactivity to what could be described as subjectively imagining the experiencing of "narcissistic"/"ego" injury.

An intoxicated "ego"-piloted individual, like a common "narcissistic" individual is not truly in full control of self.
The rampant "ego"-pilot is a self survival mechanism without basic limitations and generally unconcerned about straight up killing another individual just because it perceived offense.

Individuals-(*who are not "ego" slaves)-on Shrooms are wholly unconcerned about negative shit.
🙃At least in my experience.

Shrooms allow for growth/expansion.

LSD allows for stagnation/diminishment

Lastly, regarding DMT-(*DMT stands for N,N-Dimethyltryptamine.)

It is a naturally occurring alkaloid found in many plants and animals, including humans. We naturally produce our own DMT in our bodies, called endogenous DMT.

I would argue this naturally occurring form serves a critical purpose during transition from life to death-(*think NDEs).
The body would produce the necessary quantities appropriate for the individual during life>death transition.

And yet being that the ruling classes are always obsessed with drugging populations into states of stuper en masse and as natural DMT isn't exactly easy to harvest in commercialy viable quantities.
Plus prolly rather challenging to avoid the macabre facts to effectively pitch a drug made from freshly deceased individuals brain juices) 😎Mmm, num nums aye.

So eventually an artificially synthesized-(*weaponized)-pseudo-"DMT" was developed for mass recreational & "medicinal" consumption, ie: 5 MeO DMT(5-Methoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine.)

I would argue the differences between naturally occurring DMT in a living organism is quite unlike artificially synthesized 5 MeO DMT concocted in labs from non-vitalized-(*dead)-chemicals constituents.

Survivors of NDEs-(*Near Death Experiences)-witness first hand natural pure DMT experiences.

Often describing "traveling through tunnels of light", "seeing loved ones", etcetera.

Are these not seemingly descriptive of something more or less conducive to natural experiences in life? Eg: the love of family, etc?

So then why is it that so many people who consume artificial 5 MeO DMT, including Terrence McKenna, generally describe something sorta similar—but with the experiences being of "travelling through Fibonacci-esque tunnels", "through space", "to other planetary bodies"—taken to places where they encouter queer "robotic"/"insectoid"/"gnome-like" creatures that have been described as supposedly being autonomous entities that appear variably surprised to be intruded upon, in some cases described as being rather displeased by this intrusion?

I'll leave you with a simple example of a natural vs an artificial variant compound we're all familiar with—which literally anyone capable of reading can easily research if interested in better grasping what I am trying to put accross here:

•Artificial >"Vitamin C"<.

vs

•Natural >Ascorbic Acid<.

*Are these truly one and the same thing as we're led to believe?

*Or are they merely similar enough as to be passed off interchangeably as if the exact "same thing"?

yankmenoodle

Elite
Obviously it's totally up to you whether or not to consider that there may be-(*imo definitely are)-significant differences between naturally occurring psychoactive substances vs artificially synthesized concoctions of similar form.

Did ya ever try those fake "weed" products back in the 2000's before they were banned?

😏Shit was presented as being just like "real weed", but "safer", not illegal & not forgetting also taxable too,...and yet mother fuckers soon became murderously addicted.

Some cunts even developed serious irreversible psychological issues, I mean absolutely losing their fuckin shit similar to crack fiend crazies, and bath salt loonatics.

If you've tried Shrooms & Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (*LSD) ya might've noticed the experience can seem somewhat similar to that of psilocybin/psilocin-(shrooms)-but notable distinct.

If adequately experienced enough to have developed sufficiently so to maintain controlled consciousness and thusly being capably observant throughout,.. then you'll likely be able to distinguish crucial experiential differences.

In short, Psilocybes seem to unshackle the consciousness, spirit, soul-(or whichever terms ya prefer)-from the amygdala hijacking "ego" auto-pilot aspects of composite matter, mind, ensouled "self".

Essentially enabling temporary expansion of perceptivity far beyond normative matter bound states.

(*I suspect there's a link between the degree of perceptivity & comprehension which may be defined relative to the individuals levels of self development.
(*eg: negatively "narcissistic"/"ego" dominated individuals often freak out & hate the experience of Shrooms forcefully removing the rampant "ego" from the primary god-head control over composite "self")

Whereas unlike Shrooms, LSD could be accurately considered more like a party drug.

The result is more or less equivalent to temporarily devolving ones overall capacities,... they become increasingly child-like & feralized.

["A brain on LSD, however, is more akin to the brain of a child because the regions of the brain become hyperconnected."]

A hyperconnected "ego" in a state of uninhibited rampancy is extremely risky because it enables for uncontrollable presentation of the feral "ego's"-"narcissism"(*negative & positive).

Think along the lines of how a drunk reacts to good or bad external stimuli, often the emotional reactivity rapidly fluctuate between extreme polarities mixed with irrational hysteria. Almost as if a drunk individual is not the same as he/she is as the sober individual.(?)

Whatever the case, the intoxicated mind is generally prone to (mis)perceiving slights that may trigger extreme reactivity to what could be described as subjectively imagining the experiencing of "narcissistic"/"ego" injury.

An intoxicated "ego"-piloted individual, like a common "narcissistic" individual is not truly in full control of self.
The rampant "ego"-pilot is a self survival mechanism without basic limitations and generally unconcerned about straight up killing another individual just because it perceived offense.

Individuals-(*who are not "ego" slaves)-on Shrooms are wholly unconcerned about negative shit.

It is a naturally occurring alkaloid found in many plants and animals, including humans. We naturally produce our own DMT in our bodies, called endogenous DMT.

I would argue this naturally occurring form serves a critical purpose during transition from life to death-(*think NDEs).
The body would produce the necessary quantities appropriate for the individual during life>death transition.

And yet being that the ruling classes are always obsessed with drugging populations into states of stuper en masse and as natural DMT isn't exactly easy to harvest in commercialy viable quantities.
Plus prolly rather challenging to avoid the macabre facts to effectively pitch a drug made from freshly deceased individuals brain juices) 😎Mmm, num nums aye.

So eventually an artificially synthesized-(*weaponized)-pseudo-"DMT" was developed for mass recreational & "medicinal" consumption, ie: 5 MeO DMT(5-Methoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine.)

I would argue the differences between naturally occurring DMT in a living organism is quite unlike artificially synthesized 5 MeO DMT concocted in labs from non-vitalized-(*dead)-chemicals constituents.

Survivors of NDEs-(*Near Death Experiences)-witness first hand natural pure DMT experiences.

Often describing "traveling through tunnels of light", "seeing loved ones", etcetera.

Are these not seemingly descriptive of something more or less conducive to natural experiences in life? Eg: the love of family, etc?

So then why is it that so many people who consume artificial 5 MeO DMT, including Terrence McKenna, generally describe something sorta similar—but with the experiences being of "travelling through Fibonacci-esque tunnels", "through space", "to other planetary bodies"—taken to places where they encouter queer "robotic"/"insectoid"/"gnome-like" creatures that have been described as supposedly being autonomous entities that appear variably surprised to be intruded upon, in some cases described as being rather displeased by this intrusion?

I'll leave you with a simple example of a natural vs an artificial variant compound we're all familiar with—which literally anyone capable of reading can easily research if interested in better grasping what I am trying to put accross here:

vs

*Or are they merely similar enough as to be passed off interchangeably as if the exact "same thing"?
Is that a do it or don’t do it?

AgEngDawg

Legendary

vs

Those entities encountered are spiritual beings that mean humanity no good. They are cursed and they want us to be cursed right along with them. We should not mess around with them. They will deceive humans and bring about harm.

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary

I ate shrooms once. It was like when Neo came out of the Matrix the first time and threw up. NEVER AGAIN.

rebar

Elite

I've never done it. Eaten shrooms a couple times or so. Micro'd them for a bit.
I've been offered to do it but I wasn't feeling it. There are tribes in Florida that do a weekend with you in a "ceremony" iir it was around 1k. If you you decide to do it I may fly down and participate

I've never done it. Eaten shrooms a couple times or so. Micro'd them for a bit.
I've been offered to do it but I wasn't feeling it. There are tribes in Florida that do a weekend with you in a "ceremony" iir it was around 1k. If you you decide to do it I may fly down and participate
Those trips are very well known to break out into gay orgies during the ceremony. Your interest is not surprising.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Sorry I missed this…..and hope @absoluteUnit didnt die from this (I haven’t seen the big fella in a while)…

Yes….what you wanna know….

Latest posts

Top Bottom