Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone else take cold showers?

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
I'm too much of a pvssy but apparently it helps with testosterone boosting.

Take a phased approach. Makes it much easier. Im about a month in and go straight cold now. Also read about testosterone boosting. I’m not much stronger....yet, but I’ve fucked around and gotten more triple-doubles on the court recently.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I'm too much of a pvssy but apparently it helps with testosterone boosting.
First result from the googles says this:

A 1991 study found that cold water stimulation had no effect on levels of testosterone levels, although physical activity did. A 2007 study suggests that brief exposure to cold temperature actually decreases testosterone levels in your blood.Apr 4, 2019

A 1991 study found that cold water stimulation had no effect on levels of testosterone levels, although physical activity did. A 2007 study suggests that brief exposure to cold temperature actually decreases testosterone levels in your blood.Apr 4, 2019

Google is deep state bro

C

Clairatt

I dont, but I regularly jump in the pool after a workout. The first few times are pretty shocking, but then your body kinda craves it. Its been in the 30’s early in the morning here, so i havent braved it, but when the lows are 40’s or 50’s, no hesitation.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
OP, I go thru cycles where I do this. When I first started doing taking cold showers it took a while to get thru the initial shock, but then I adjusted and could stay in for a few minutes. I realized it was an instant own switch.
Read up on Wim Hof breathing, and cold water.
also Ronda Patrick on benefits of cold and heat shock proteins.

Zach10

Poster
You start doing it because of wimhof? I turn the shower down at the end every now and then. I want to start taking some ice baths it just seems like a whole thing.

Oklahoma

Poster

lol op is washing his dick plum off.

Loudog

Poster
OP, I go thru cycles where I do this. When I first started doing taking cold showers it took a while to get thru the initial shock, but then I adjusted and could stay in for a few minutes. I realized it was an instant own switch.
Read up on Wim Hof breathing, and cold water.
also Ronda Patrick on benefits of cold and heat shock proteins.
That Wim Hof guy is a beast..it obviously does something

Top Bottom