Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone else having issues with site in Edge

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Use New edge on work computer but site will not give me the login option on the top right and clicking direct forum link just takes me back to the home page. Mozilla gave me the login let me login though.

Edge
1634829870297.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Clear cache. We have fucked up trying to fix a couple things.

We tried to put in redirects to help people stuck on old domains, but we just fucked things up

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Clear cache. We have fucked up trying to fix a couple things.

We tried to put in redirects to help people stuck on old domains, but we just fucked things up
same thing after deleting cookies. Odd is I can open a private window and the login option shows up.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
same thing after deleting cookies. Odd is I can open a private window and the login option shows up.
@BLatta12 texted me saying he is having the same issue. I have no doubt it will clear up in time, just have to wait for everything to propagate. I hate we screwed it up

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
@BLatta12 texted me saying he is having the same issue. I have no doubt it will clear up in time, just have to wait for everything to propagate. I hate we screwed it up
giphy.gif

Top Bottom