Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone else having issues with this site?

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
In the “dance your cares” thread, when I go to the last page, it loads the first handful of post then everything else is blank. Eventually it error’s out.

I’ve tried different browsers (chrome and safari) and same thing. Never had this happen, trying to figure out if it is simply a me problem.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
In the “dance your cares” thread, when I go to the last page, it loads the first handful of post then everything else is blank. Eventually it error’s out.

I’ve tried different browsers (chrome and safari) and same thing. Never had this happen, trying to figure out if it is simply a me problem.

Have not had any problems. Hope this helps.

pahawk1

Poster

I’ve had the exact same problem. I thought it was just my browser, but apparently not

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I’ve had the exact same problem. I thought it was just my browser, but apparently not
I did notice that happen last night and I thought it might have been an issue on my end.

Also there are a couple guys in Discord saying they are having trouble getting on at all. I’ll keep an eye on it

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Seems to be related to the Twitter embeds. To note, having same issue on tMB. May be the Brave browser.
Ok this is tremendously helpful makes sense. Page 3102 on the DYCA thread seems to be locking up everyone when they get about halfway down

And once you lock up, you have to wait or open a new page to the website to get back on

Also, it seems to be happening on mobile as well

D

Deleted member 2886

Seems to be related to the Twitter embeds. To note, having same issue on tMB. May be the Brave browser.
The tweeter thing may be like what, up until last week, I'd been experiencing for about two-three weeks prior.

And the loading issue that others are mentioning could be similar to the day of glitch/freeze/lagging I'd experienced earlier this week??

*No issues currently occuring.

*Incase this can be of help to someone; I'm using DDG and an Android.

Storms coming

Poster
I did notice that happen last night and I thought it might have been an issue on my end.

Also there are a couple guys in Discord saying they are having trouble getting on at all. I’ll keep an eye on it
So I've been having a hell of a time with this site. Probably 4 weeks or so you shut down for some maintenance issue. Then I got redirected to some temporary site. So did that site for a bit and then it shut down. So then I tried getting back on the regular site with no luck. Kept getting error message saying check my connection. This was on both my cell and laptop. Tried the cell connected to wifi and with wifi turned off. That lasted a couple of weeks. Now everything seems normal again. Good thing I like all you folks to put that much effort into the endeavor. I think I saw @PawPower1981 post something on tMB asking what happened to the FSF.

D

Deleted member 2886

The Main Board. It is a college football message board (not soccer). That is where we all came from.
Cheers for that aye.

Oh, and no need for concern bout that old football/soccer discrepancy.

I've never-ever considered soccer to be anything but soccer and "American football" as none other than football.

🙂👍

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So I've been having a hell of a time with this site. Probably 4 weeks or so you shut down for some maintenance issue. Then I got redirected to some temporary site. So did that site for a bit and then it shut down. So then I tried getting back on the regular site with no luck. Kept getting error message saying check my connection. This was on both my cell and laptop. Tried the cell connected to wifi and with wifi turned off. That lasted a couple of weeks. Now everything seems normal again. Good thing I like all you folks to put that much effort into the endeavor. I think I saw @PawPower1981 post something on tMB asking what happened to the FSF.
We’ve been having a hell of a time as well. We moved out of the office around 4 weeks ago and have had issues with something called the name server. The site has been up the entire time, but we have had to adjust URL to try and fix things.

I encourage everyone to follow our Twitter, Instagram, or join the Discord, because we keep everyone up to date with maintenance issues or any changes on those.

It has been very unfortunate and I imagine there are still a few other posters that we having the issue

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

I cannot post a thread using any browser? I can obviously reply to threads or you would not be reading this. Has anyone found a solution?

Cre8ive

Founder
We’ve been having a hell of a time as well. We moved out of the office around 4 weeks ago and have had issues with something called the name server. The site has been up the entire time, but we have had to adjust URL to try and fix things.

I encourage everyone to follow our Twitter, Instagram, or join the Discord, because we keep everyone up to date with maintenance issues or any changes on those.

It has been very unfortunate and I imagine there are still a few other posters that we having the issue
Glad to hear you are on it. In addition to not being able to post a thread, the site is a graphic garbage dumb. I've never seen such a poor job of posting adds and other strange prompts.

This once was great refuge, but now, it is taking on water. You top dogs know I love you, but The Free Speech Forum on its way to the bottom unless it gets top flight emergency surgery. I hate to say these things but this site IS ALL ABOUT THE TRUTH. GOOD LUCK. I WILL CHECK BACK IN NEXT MONTH.

Cre8ive

Founder
Glad to hear you are on it. In addition to not being able to post a thread, the site is a graphic garbage dumb. I've never seen such a poor job of posting adds and other strange prompts.

This once was great refuge, but now, it is taking on water. You top dogs know I love you, but The Free Speech Forum on its way to the bottom unless it gets top flight emergency surgery. I hate to say these things but this site IS ALL ABOUT THE TRUTH. GOOD LUCK. I WILL CHECK BACK IN NEXT MONTH.
What's up with the big rounded red box that pops up and says NEXT after I make a reply to a post? What in the world is that supposed to do to enhance my user experience? You need to bury that asap...it is bush league crap.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Fuckin' hell @LafesterMacintosh, did you miss the fact @Cre8ive replied to an OP that is now over 17 months old—🤭ffs!

Obviously this thread would have been buried, so dear olde cre8tive must've gone looking for it—for a seemingly relevant opportunity to have a whinge.

I'd suspect you didn't miss the OP date aye L'fester...but ya prolly are hoping others do...so ya can opportunistically pull a cre8tive...🤔 perhaps even using this goonish shitfart to start a whole new thread just so you can have a whinge too....😂...almost like you & cre8tive are the same fuckin' idiot.

IMG_20231225_144117_527.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite

🤣Omfg!

CuriousFiend

Elite
What's up with the big rounded red box that pops up and says NEXT after I make a reply to a post? What in the world is that supposed to do to enhance my user experience? You need to bury that asap...it is bush league crap.
Screenshot & upload examples.
😂We ain't fuckin' psychics nigga.
IMG_20231226_074543_619.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary

If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one

Latest posts

Top Bottom