Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allow me to introduce our latest International member: Martin from Uganda

Praise

Elite
Ok,ok, I jest.

Tell me about this Ugandan national hero....Kamala.The Giant. Not that stinky twat in DC.

James Arthur Harris, better known by his ring name Kamala, was an American professional wrestler. Nicknamed "The Ugandan Giant", Kamala portrayed a fearsome and simpleminded Ugandan. He wrestled barefoot, clad only in a loincloth, his face painted with war paint and two stars and a moon painted on his torso.

Praise

Elite
James Arthur Harris, better known by his ring name Kamala, was an American professional wrestler. Nicknamed "The Ugandan Giant", Kamala portrayed a fearsome and simpleminded Ugandan. He wrestled barefoot, clad only in a loincloth, his face painted with war paint and two stars and a moon painted on his torso.

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Racist.... barefoot, clad only in a loincloth, his face painted with war paint

@Croot_Overlord

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Martin
Post you address again please. I'm having trouble locating it on the board.
Maybe in a year or so we could send a delegation to your village as a goodwill gesture between our continent.
Is beer or whiskey readily available in Uganda/your village and do you have Marijuana?
Where would one fly in to to visit?
Entered, Kasey, kihihi, or pakuba?

Praise

Elite
That's my Adress.
Names: MABUGU MICHEAL
District: JINJA UGANDA
Village: BUWEKULA
Phone numbers: 0774678306/0755639719. Thanks and yes can pay a visit to my Village that would be awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom