Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allow me to introduce our latest International member: Martin from Uganda

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
@Martin

how did they become orphaned?

How did you get involved?

Could you give us an idea of the cost of food per day per child?

Great looking group of youngsters by the way! Against all odds they look happy.

I thought the same thing about the look of happiness despite probably having next to nothing. We noticed the same thing on a trip to Nicaragua we took a few years ago. The people had literally nothing yet they were all so happy and content. Perspective. Sometimes we could use a little more of it here in the States.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I thought the same thing about the look of happiness despite probably having next to nothing. We noticed the same thing on a trip to Nicaragua we took a few years ago. The people had literally nothing yet they were all so happy and content. Perspective. Sometimes we could use a little more of it here in the States.
These things we are on make us miserable people.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I have went to school and worked with Africans. Some down to earth people with zero fucks left to give.

Bessie was from Malawi, just down the valley from Uganda. I asked her what she thought about America, My people would never make it here...they wouldn't be able to afford enough clothes to wear. It is soooo cold!!

I have an 8 yr old boy that is outgrowing clothes rapidly. I think I just found a place to send them.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I have an 8 yr old boy that is outgrowing clothes rapidly. I think I just found a place to send them.

It would be amazing if this turns out to be legitimate and we are able to send clothes/athletic equipment/shoes/food/whatever and then have Martin share pics with us of the kids in their new clothes, etc.

So much better than Red Cross or Unicef or some other corrupt institution where the donations never make it to their intended recipients. And we would get verifiable proof with photographs.

I'm all in if we get this vetted. And it appears to be on the path of being vetted.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It would be amazing if this turns out to be legitimate and we are able to send clothes/athletic equipment/shoes/food/whatever and then have Martin share pics with us of the kids in their new clothes, etc.

So much better than Red Cross or Unicef or some other corrupt institution where the donations never make it to their intended recipients. And we would get verifiable proof with photographs.

I'm all in if we get this vetted. And it appears to be on the path of being vetted.
This forum is changing lives all across the globe.

Praise

Elite

Yes i will be giving out proof by sending you picture when everyone received items.

Praise

Elite
I’m doing great. Can’t complain and thanks for asking.
How do you access the internet over there? Cell phone or computer? What is the internet service like over there?
Here i use cell phone. Thanks for asking
Don’t let them scare you off.

We are very excited to have you here!
Am so excited to have you guys here. Thanks

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I use cell phone lol, Did you know Uganda?
I can’t say that I know anything about Uganda, but I always love to learn.

I did spend 2 weeks in Kenya 25 years ago.

How did you hear about this place? Do you have free speech issues in Uganda? What’s the government like there?
Look forward to hearing some stories and what life is like over there

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I can’t say that I know anything about Uganda, but I always love to learn.

I did spend 2 weeks in Kenya 25 years ago.

How did you hear about this place? Do you have free speech issues in Uganda? What’s the government like there?
Look forward to hearing some stories and what life is like over there
Call me a bitch but I want this to be real more than I can explain.

My wife has been working on blankets and stuff to keep her mind sharp with crochet and I’ll be the first mother fucker to send a bomb ass care package.

#homeofpatriots

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
He was friends with @JackOfSpeed and one other of my friends

@Martin
Get some t-shirt sizes over to Mr Overlord and I'll buy some TFSF t-shirts for the kids.
Get some pics back so we can provide clothes, toiletries, and food.

I hope this is real. It feels like a good old fashion MB troll. It's really well played out if it is a troll (I love it).

Praise

Elite
@Martin
Get some t-shirt sizes over to Mr Overlord and I'll buy some TFSF t-shirts for the kids.
Get some pics back so we can provide clothes, toiletries, and food.

I hope this is real. It feels like a good old fashion MB troll. It's really well played out if it is a troll (I love it).
Okay thanks and this would mean the world to the kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom