Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allow me to introduce our latest International member: Martin from Uganda

Praise

Elite
Call me a bitch but I want this to be real more than I can explain.

My wife has been working on blankets and stuff to keep her mind sharp with crochet and I’ll be the first mother fucker to send a bomb ass care package.

#homeofpatriots
I love Uganda tho we can't free talk talk here due to the president who has ruled us over 36years😢😢 lol

Praise

Elite
Anf
Call me a bitch but I want this to be real more than I can explain.

My wife has been working on blankets and stuff to keep her mind sharp with crochet and I’ll be the first mother fucker to send a bomb ass care package.

#homeofpatriotsd
And yes the package would really mean the world to the kiddos thanks.

TunsilsGasMask

Poster
Founder
Martin is legit. I used to work with a guy from Uganda and the accent is identical. Fun fact the guy I used to work with was arrested over here by the US for plotting to overthrow the Ugandan dictator president. I saw him about 2 years later after he got out and he was still scheming up a new plot. Americans don't know how good they have it

Praise

Elite
Martin is legit. I used to work with a guy from Uganda and the accent is identical. Fun fact the guy I used to work with was arrested over here by the US for plotting to overthrow the Ugandan dictator president. I saw him about 2 years later after he got out and he was still scheming up a new plot. Americans don't know how good they have it
Okay and sorry for him being arrested over there and how him now or you don't see him any more?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It’s fun to not take yourself serious @Martin , but just know that we don’t feel that way about you all here. We have a respect for your culture and look forward to getting to know each other
Wait to lather him up…….for the erect penis/back rub move! Clearly you were schooled by the master.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
So where do we stand on this now? Legit? If we think there is a semblance of legitimacy, let's get a care package with some clothes sent over and test the waters.

Also, @Martin which American college football team do you support? I need to know if I am going to send you a care package or a box of shit. Answer wisely.

Praise

Elite
Okay and sorry for him being arrested over there and how him now or you don't see him any more?
No we black people we are 🐒 monkeys haha it's really funny
Be careful…. If John @Croot_Overlord demands you wash his back while standing naked with and erect penis…….THIS IS NOT STANDARD HAZING….Run like Usain Bolt!

It’s fun to not take yourself serious @Martin , but just know that we don’t feel that way about you all here. We have a respect for your culture and look forward to getting to know each other
Okay thanks and yes i respect everyone too. Hope you're all doing well today?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So where do we stand on this now? Legit? If we think there is a semblance of legitimacy, let's get a care package with some clothes sent over and test the waters.

Also, @Martin which American college football team do you support? I need to know if I am going to send you a care package or a box of shit. Answer wisely.
I’m very confident @Martin is the real deal. I’ve asked that he not ask for money on the forum, but we at the free speech forum have offered him a trial job for $250/week. He is going to be TFSF African Ambassador and is going to make us some videos and things to have fun each day, and in return we are going to help cover a good portion of costs for him and his kids he works with.

I think sending gear would be good though. Maybe we can set up a thread on the suggestion forum or something

Praise

Elite

George Football team

Praise

Elite
I’m very confident @Martin is the real deal. I’ve asked that he not ask for money on the forum, but we at the free speech forum have offered him a trial job for $250/week. He is going to be TFSF African Ambassador and is going to make us some videos and things to have fun each day, and in return we are going to help cover a good portion of costs for him and his kids he works with.

I think sending gear would be good though. Maybe we can set up a thread on the suggestion forum or something
This would really mean the world to me and the kids in Africa. Thanks

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Martin just chimed in on 1980 and he is legend status.

I’m 100% sold and if I’m being trolled I hope nobody ever tells me so I can keep living this dream.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Too cool!

The Free Speech Forum is such a special place with so many classy people.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Okay thanks and am here we can talk more and more of what you what to know about Uganda.
I will likewise tell you all you want to know about Alaska, and yes the igloos we live in have AC. It gets fucking hot on the tundra in the summer. That and the bears do in fact shit in the woods. Proof, when they hibernate our rabbits fur goes back to white. Haha SKOL!

Praise

Elite
I will likewise tell you all you want to know about Alaska, and yes the igloos we live in have AC. It gets fucking hot on the tundra in the summer. That and the bears do in fact shit in the woods. Proof, when they hibernate our rabbits fur goes back to white. Haha SKOL!
I haven't yet experienced Winter because here we only have Two seasons e.g Dry and wet seasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom