Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AEW/WWE/NXT: Bullet Club USA

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Bryan/Roman & Belair/Banks would be my guess if they were the actual winners.

Not sure on Big E but I’d lean McIntyre.

You are assuming Goldberg doesn't kill off Drew like he killed the Fiend. Goldberg vs Roman at WM, Roman then can be on both Raw and SmackDown.

That is your most likely scenario.

DHCM

Poster
You are assuming Goldberg doesn't kill off Drew like he killed the Fiend. Goldberg vs Roman at WM, Roman then can be on both Raw and SmackDown.

Yeah, I’m going strictly off who’s champ today.

not sure how you get there unless the rumble winner gets taken out in Kayfabe, but I’d actually be ok with this if it meant merging the titles and not a double champ.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder

I understand folks like Reigns, ive just never liked him because vince shoves him down our throats repeatedly. God could come to Earth andnVince would book Reigns to beat him

RickyVaughn

Poster
Surprised Nakamura was given a little push last night. Think this is to get him to try to lure Jay White? I think the two are friends if I’m remembering correctly?

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
Surprised Nakamura was given a little push last night. Think this is to get him to try to lure Jay White? I think the two are friends if I’m remembering correctly?

White is under contract for a couple more years it was reported by Alvarez and Meltzer earlier

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I m

I missed that. I read yesterday that his contract might be up after he quit following his loss to Ibushi.

All story, which might just lead to NJPW joining AEW and Impact on their storyline. Jay White showing up on Dynamite claiming the real Bullet Club isn't here in AEW.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Oh, now I'm convinced this is story. First Jay White just out of nowhere moves to the US(Orlando), and now this?

Big_C_KU

Poster
All story, which might just lead to NJPW joining AEW and Impact on their storyline. Jay White showing up on Dynamite claiming the real Bullet Club isn't here in AEW.

Most likely Jay White’s story is him getting removed from BC and turning face. After losing to Ibushi at WK then losing on NewYear’s Dash it seems clear Jay’s next story arc is a redemption story.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Most likely Jay White’s story is him getting removed from BC and turning face. After losing to Ibushi at WK then losing on NewYear’s Dash it seems clear Jay’s next story arc is a redemption story.

Most likely, yes. If NJPW does decide to work with AEW, it will be Tama Tonga show up.

Krup21

Poster
Reports out today that Jay Whites contract is up within a month. What do you know? Dumbfuck Meltzer wrong again.

Krup21

Poster
Fresh off his impressive performance at New Japan Pro-Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom 15 this week, Jay White reportedly could be on the move.

According to the Super-J Cast (h/t Hendrix), White's NJPW contract expires this month, and WWE is making a "strong play" for him. It was noted that the chances of White leaving NJPW are "50-50." If White does leave, expect him to debut as a surprise Royal Rumble entrant.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Fresh off his impressive performance at New Japan Pro-Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom 15 this week, Jay White reportedly could be on the move.

According to the Super-J Cast (h/t Hendrix), White's NJPW contract expires this month, and WWE is making a "strong play" for him. It was noted that the chances of White leaving NJPW are "50-50." If White does leave, expect him to debut as a surprise Royal Rumble entrant.

Jay White should not debut in the Royal Rumble. Nobody knows who the hell he is. He isn't AJ Styles or even close.

Not that I don't like White. Just saying that nobody in the US besides the hardest of hardcore fans know who he is. Have him debut in NXT if he wants to go the WWE route.

Big_C_KU

Poster

I can’t see Jay debuting at Royal Rumble. I like Jay but he’s not a big enough name from NJPW to get anything but a “who” from most casual WWE fans.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Part of my pro wrestling Tees order comes today: got 2 punk shirts and a Brodie Lee shirt. All proceeds (even from punk) go to Lee’s family

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Heel Kenny is just soooooo much better. Just oozes cheesy heel vibes.

I think Varsity Blondes has a TON of potential.

I can’t wait to see what they do with Hangman in the coming months.

Top Bottom