Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AEW/WWE/NXT: Bullet Club USA

Big_C_KU

Poster
Question as my NJPW knowledge is hurting since lack of TV .... but why all the love for Tama Tonga but none for the brother ? TIA.

Tama the more complete wrestler. Better wrestler and much better on the mic. He’s also been around longer as a BCOG.

I was enjoying the Fiend character and then Vince decided to bury him at Hell in a Cell and then against Goldberg. I haven’t been able to get into WWE since.

Big_C_KU

Poster
I was enjoying the Fiend character and then Vince decided to bury him at Hell in a Cell and then against Goldberg. I haven’t been able to get into WWE since.

It’s sad that WWE doesn’t seem to have a growing baby face to rise up and take out Reigns. I fear Reigns great heel turn is going to suffer in the long run because he won’t have that baby face to rival him.

Krup21

Poster
My God, TNT.....get your shit together.
Get your shit together AEW is more like it. Just God awful booking and terrible, terrible promos. Feels like an extended version of RAW. Shaq vs. Cody? Sting at 70 wrestling? Pairing Page with Hardy? Bucks win everytime out? Just stupid.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Episode was a lot better than last week's show. Like Red Velvet getting some spotlight. Don't like Shaq getting into a ring, but I get it. They are wanting some crossover. I don't like it, but I get it.

Jungle Boy winning was great. Think his year is 2022, maybe delayed to 2023.

Bucks made things interesting that if they win next week they choose their opponent for Revolution. Maybe The North? People thinking the Good Brothers, but they swerve? Matt Hardy supporting Page is interesting. Nice little interaction that they had. I think we might be seeing group after group try to recruit Page. Next will be Team Taz.

Big_C_KU

Poster
Not feeling Omega heel turn right now. I think a huge reason is because the focus isn’t even on him. He’s a side character in the angle with the focus on the Bucks 1st. The main focus should be Omega/Mox with Good Brothers/Bucks being the side angle. I hope before Revolution Omega/Mox gets ramped up and the tag teams take a back seat.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Gallows calling Callis “the Donoconda” murdered me. if Kenny and the bucks are playing the Good Brothers and are gonna turn on them to take their tag titles....it will be amazing. The elite back together as heels?!?! Absolutely.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Couldn't watch, but I heard the forbidden door has been opened?!?!?

Huge. Hope it's a good show, gonna watch when I get home. Late night at work.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Couldn't watch, but I heard the forbidden door has been opened?!?!?

Huge. Hope it's a good show, gonna watch when I get home. Late night at work.

We are about to witness so many dream matches....

I've gotta say it, this should get Punk off his ass.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I know Kenta showing up overshadowed everything but that main event last night was incredible.

Just rewatched it. What a great match.

The ratings came in. AEW around 850,000 and 3rd place for the night. NXT not in the top 50 and dropped way down even with Edge on the show.

Reason I bring this up is the NHL game beat NXT in both viewers and the demo. With them moving to USA, NXT will either have to change nights or move to Peacock. Vince has to be seething.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Not sure if anyone caught it but Kenny name dropped Jay White when setting up the main event for next week.

Last edited:

Big_C_KU

Poster
Great listen on the difference of Goldberg and Sting in 2021. I really wish Eric would join the AEW staff.

Bischoff always explains things so well. Love the 83 weeks podcast. I was never a Bill Goldberg guy. One guy explaining how Goldberg could have gotten over and stayed over with fans was having him lose the streak to cheating fashion before winning the title on a Nitro. Then building it back to winning the title at Starcade.

I will criticize AEW here though in the present. They’ve lost momentum with Sting because right now everything involving Sting/Darby/Team Taz is stuck in neutral. They haven’t advanced that at all. They made the mistake of getting somewhere too quickly with the match too far out. Every week is basically the same exact thing. AEW is usually great about pacing a long-term storyline but this one they missed the boat.

316what

Poster
Founder
Sitting on a plane flying home from a work trip and sitting next to the head of security for AEW. Pretty cool conversation.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Sitting on a plane flying home from a work trip and sitting next to the head of security for AEW. Pretty cool conversation.

Besides Omega, because we all know Omega is the nicest son of a bitch in the industry, who is the nicest guy or girl on the roster? Biggest dickhead?

Latest posts

Top Bottom