Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AEW/WWE/NXT: Bullet Club USA

Big_C_KU

Poster
The storylines building in AEW are just fantastic of what they could become. How they can all come fill circle. If they do it right and everyone is bought in (wrestlers along with companies i.e. Impact and NJPW) then the storylines can all come together perfectly.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Jacksonville is a 7 hour drive. Thinking about taking off next Wednesday and Thursday and going down for the show. Tickets aren’t bad at all.

Big_C_KU

Poster
Entertaining main event but feel it could really use some structure with tags in and out. Too much waiting by wrestlers for their next move for my taste.

BodyByDad69

Poster
That was one hell of a bump for Sting to take at that age. Especially considering his last real bump nearly paralyzed him.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
What the hell is an Exploding Barbwire Deathmatch? Mox may die.
Think mick foley terry funk Japanese rasslin. Google 90s Japan death matches. Violent shit. Kinda horror movie shit. Body slams on boards filled with fireworks and barb wire

Big_C_KU

Poster
If we get Okada vs Omega 3 on an AEW stage I think it would be the pinnacle of wrestling matches for me.

It would be Okada/Okega V. I would guess if that happens it will be on a NJPW network or maybe a collaboration between the companies at some place like Madison Square Garden. Okada/Omega V was suppose to take place at Madison Square Garden back in early 2019.

Big_C_KU

Poster
What the hell is an Exploding Barbwire Deathmatch? Mox may die.

I just have no real interest in this match. Have already seen them in a hardcore match. Only reason for this match to happen is for Omega to openly cheat to get the win and put him over more as heel.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
I just have no real interest in this match. Have already seen them in a hardcore match. Only reason for this match to happen is for Omega to openly cheat to get the win and put him over more as heel.

Match sounds horrible

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Hey just finished the show. What a fun show. I'm going to assume it's Angle that is the hall of famer. I guess it could be Punk confronting Omega after he beats Mox, but I think they want a full house for the Punk debut.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Guys that pretend to like women’s wrestling are either lying or just not telling the truth. This match is horrendous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom