Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AEW/WWE/NXT: Bullet Club USA

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Jay will end up in the E, just sad.

Hangman will be champ by the end of 2021, if Punk doesn't show up.

My boys talked me into renting it. We don’t watch Impact, but they are both huge Kenny Omega fans. It’s either that or watch Spongebob the movie for the 50th time.

Big_C_KU

Poster
Yeah poor Dynamite last night. I think it’s a good ratio though that Dynamite’s shows are usually good to great 3 out of the 4 shows a month.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Yeah poor Dynamite last night. I think it’s a good ratio though that Dynamite’s shows are usually good to great 3 out of the 4 shows a month.

I mean, it was bad. Watched JD's review, and he made a good point. If that show is their bad show, we can take that and run with it.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
SMH....Sting is wrestling at Revolution. Not feeling this angle at all. Team Taz keeps looking so weak.

Last edited:

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
View attachment 3444
Hikaru Shida with a little dirty tweet this morning. I do like her

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Huge news. NXT will likely have to move nights due to NHL. NBC Sports Network had Wednesday Night Hockey and that schedule is likely set in stone.

DHCM

Poster
Huge news. NXT will likely have to move nights due to NHL. NBC Sports Network had Wednesday Night Hockey and that schedule is likely set in stone.

Please be Tuesday. Please be Tuesday. Please be Tuesday.

giphy.gif

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I have left the discord. It's just so damn busy, I'm muting channels every day, they keep adding more, I woke up to 30 some notifications today, it's just annoying to me.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Can you mute an entire server? I know you can mute individual threads and that is what I have been doing keeping only the Rasslin' and Gaming threads open.

Yes, mine is muted for everything. It's been like that for a week and I like it way more.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
@MarineMountie wjwn I signed up for discord I turned all notifications off. When I go to it now I’ll miss tons of shit but no notifications bothering me

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I’d love sole traffic here during Dynamjte. I’m not joining discord. Sounds like a lot

Yeah I'll be here during the show. I've been on Discord for years for gaming(just a server with about 20 of us that have played together for years), but I'm not going to be part of a 1800 person discord with that many topics.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
It will be on Peacock going forward. New price point looks like $4.99 with PPVs and $9.99 without commercials.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Also reading that NXT might go put on Peacock live.....to me that's a death blow for them.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Also reading that NXT might go put on Peacock live.....to me that's a death blow for them.

Well, with USA getting NHL and NASCAR NXT would for sure get moved off Wednesdays. With Vince not able to use them as a shield against AEW he likely doesn't give a shit where NXT ends up.

Big_C_KU

Poster
It will be on Peacock going forward. New price point looks like $4.99 with PPVs and $9.99 without commercials.
Also some concern that instead of the entire WWE/wrestling library being available, past shows and classic show may go to only being available for limited amounts of time. Hopefully for WWE network guys the 9.99 keeps the library open completely.

Max Tatarrax

Poster
Question as my NJPW knowledge is hurting since lack of TV .... but why all the love for Tama Tonga but none for the brother ? TIA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom