Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A celebratory night of pasta!!!

Nape

Elite
Founder
Butch has 4 daughters. My wife and sis in law and two daughters from his first marriage. I was always the son he never had. We had that type of relationship and I cherished it. Especially with my mom and dad 370 miles away just south of @tgsio.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
Left Ohio in ‘97. The annual this time of year fishing off Port Clinton sucks. Had to learn fly fishing moving west. Drifting off the end of the boat is easier😂.
Got dam right! Nothin better! We drift and troll on the dams on the Mississippi by red wing minnesota/Wisconsin. Thanksgiving weekend and throughout the winter. Load up on booze like peppermint schnapps in the boat. We're all pretty loaded by 3 or 4 in afternoon and it's time to go start cooking supper whether we caught anything or not.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Butch has 4 daughters. My wife and sis in law and two daughters from his first marriage. I was always the son he never had. We had that type of relationship and I cherished it. Especially with my mom and dad 370 miles away just south of @tgsio.
Your family is beautiful.

I’m pretty sure Butch knew how you felt about him. Take care of his daughter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom