Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A quick and easy pasta for a snowy night

Seagulls

Poster
Stir it all together and the mozz will become deliciously stringy.
View attachment 5367
Grate some fresh pecorino Romano over top....serve with warm crusty bread. Mangia!!
View attachment 5368
Man you’ve inspired me. This is very similar to the summer pasta dish I make but this is so much better. Had it once at this Italian immigrant restaurant in those rhode island and I’ve tried my best to mimic it, but in just a suburban southern vanilla culture Publix way. I’m going to go to Coco’s (the best italian market in Nashville) and try and get real ingredients and do this right.

Plus your from the place that had the greatest christkindle market ever and I hate it shut down! But I fell like I owe you the respect of doing it the right way, lol. Here’s my sad attempt relative to yours. I never thought of wine. I was making a garlic infused olive oil and taking a half cup of the pasta water and reducing it down with the olive oil. I also add sausage in little pieces. I love it and the taste but this will only be better! Try not to make too much fun, I don’t really know what I’m doing.

You should check out the pics of Coco’s market, looked pretty good

Coco’s

Attachments

• 1BCE8E12-3EC8-4DCA-A4A6-EAFB3F76D987.jpeg
    1BCE8E12-3EC8-4DCA-A4A6-EAFB3F76D987.jpeg
    914.9 KB · Views: 7

Nape

Elite
Founder
Man you’ve inspired me. This is very similar to the summer pasta dish I make but this is so much better. Had it once at this Italian immigrant restaurant in those rhode island and I’ve tried my best to mimic it, but in just a suburban southern vanilla culture Publix way. I’m going to go to Coco’s (the best italian market in Nashville) and try and get real ingredients and do this right.

Plus your from the place that had the greatest christkindle market ever and I hate it shut down! But I fell like I owe you the respect of doing it the right way, lol. Here’s my sad attempt relative to yours. I never thought of wine. I was making a garlic infused olive oil and taking a half cup of the pasta water and reducing it down with the olive oil. I also add sausage in little pieces. I love it and the taste but this will only be better! Try not to make too much fun, I don’t really know what I’m doing.

You should check out the pics of Coco’s market, looked pretty good

Coco’s
Looks great. Cut those chunks of mozz up and stir them in so they melt. That stringy cheese adds a ton to the pasta.

Top Bottom