Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7 y/o girl fatally shot at McDonald’s DT in Chicago

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@QuanChi - We won't hear from the media if a black man shot into the car. They will say an unidentified "lone gunman" allegedly might have fired into the car.

If it turns out to be a white dude, we will hear "white nationalist nazi Klu Klux Klan man-spreading white privileged radical slaughters 7 year old with point-blank gunfire."

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
It’s all over cnn and msnbc. They are calling for more white police and that black on black crime is is the worst thing happening to black communities

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It’s all over cnn and msnbc. They are calling for more white police and that black on black crime is is the worst thing happening to black communities
@QuanChi @Simmer007 @Jtrain80 @hmt5000 @Croot_Overlord @quickfeet - Calling for more white police and talking about black on black crime all sounds good, but it is veneer. The sinister hatred a great many blacks have for whites is deeper than the Mariana Trench. Throughout history, regardless of the race or civilization, those that are the "have nots" blame those that "have" for all of their problems. It creates a deep psychological dynamic that is next to impossible to remove. The press doesn't cover the truth about black on black crime because it would dilute their ability to continue to create CRISIS news agendas. Like the first great newspaper mogul William Randolph Hurst said - "If it bleeds it leads".

And the democrats fan the flames of white hatred by using the very psychological "have nots" dynamic I mentioned above. Together, the media and the democrats are a very formidable force. The republican response to that sort of onslaught is tepid. We have no warriors on our side. We have a shit load of sorry, ass-kissing, dick-sucking republicans who only do what i politically expedient to hold their power.

The take it up the ass in Washington until their spincter bleeds. Then they come "home" to campaign, filled with the knowledge of the latest polls, and lie like motherfucking pussies to get the vote. I hate to say it, but the Republican party is filled with mostly chicken shits. Real men Republicans are an endangered species. There's only a handful worth a damn. And now that Trump is gone, there's only four. I am an American Patriot looking for a home. I've found in THE FREE SPEECH FORUM!

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
@QuanChi - We won't hear from the media if a black man shot into the car. They will say an unidentified "lone gunman" allegedly might have fired into the car.

If it turns out to be a white dude, we will hear "white nationalist nazi Klu Klux Klan man-spreading white privileged radical slaughters 7 year old with point-blank gunfire."
Yeah.. I’m sure that’s why DC, Austin haven’t been made a big deal. Not sure on the Indy shooting, his name sounds white but haven’t seen a pic of then suspect.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
@QuanChi @Simmer007 @Jtrain80 @hmt5000 @Croot_Overlord @quickfeet -

And the democrats fan the flames of white hatred by using the very psychological "have nots" dynamic I mentioned above. Together, the media and the democrats are a very formidable force. The republican response to that sort of onslaught is tepid. We have no warriors on our side. We have a shit load of sorry, ass-kissing, dick-sucking republicans who only do what i politically expedient to hold their power.
look up cultural revolution, mao made a comeback because he blamed the huns who where in the majority... please correct if I’m off, going by what I’ve heard recently. The current system is entrenched to work against anyone standing up the fascists in charge now.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
@QuanChi @Simmer007 @Jtrain80 @hmt5000 @Croot_Overlord @quickfeet - Calling for more white police and talking about black on black crime all sounds good, but it is veneer. The sinister hatred a great many blacks have for whites is deeper than the Mariana Trench. Throughout history, regardless of the race or civilization, those that are the "have nots" blame those that "have" for all of their problems. It creates a deep psychological dynamic that is next to impossible to remove. The press doesn't cover the truth about black on black crime because it would dilute their ability to continue to create CRISIS news agendas. Like the first great newspaper mogul William Randolph Hurst said - "If it bleeds it leads".

The take it up the ass in Washington until their spincter bleeds. Then they come "home" to campaign, filled with the knowledge of the latest polls, and lie like motherfucking pussies to get the vote. I hate to say it, but the Republican party is filled with mostly chicken shits. Real men Republicans are an endangered species. There's only a handful worth a damn. And now that Trump is gone, there's only four. I am an American Patriot looking for a home. I've found in THE FREE SPEECH FORUM!
That's why I don't have a problem with certain aspects of the military to take things into their hands and finish draining the swamp. These pathetic mfkrs gotta go. We have a great resort for this scum in cuba.

Top Bottom