Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

BigBucnNole

Elite

mtvol

Poster
Lolz

You are the worst poster on this board. Just wait till the final report loser

BigBucnNole

Elite
Why do I post about the current 2020 Election Forensic Audit in AZ and the possible election forensic audits in the future? I want to know the truth! All of it!

In my opinion there was cheating by International, National, State, and local precinct players. Has it been proven in a court of law? Not yet. Has a state legislature acted to recall their Electoral votes? Not yet.

Please join in and let's search and review the evidence needed to correct the 2020 election fraud. We the people can do this.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Having a hard time following this one. Is this supposed to be you guys and losing the audit?
Makes perfect sense to anyone with the common sense of an average 5-year-old.

Losing an audit? There is either fraud or there isn't. If there is not I will feel a lot better and can appreciate the time and effort that BI-PARTISAN VOLUNTEERS (and others) put forth. If extensive fraud is found, it is my hope that it is dealt with accordingly and that people from all political sides will come together and cooperate.

Do you agree with me on this? There is no reason not to.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Makes perfect sense to anyone with the common sense of an average 5-year-old.

Losing an audit? There is either fraud or there isn't. If there is not I will feel a lot better and can appreciate the time and effort that BI-PARTISAN VOLUNTEERS (and others) put forth. If extensive fraud is found, it is my hope that it is dealt with accordingly and that people from all political sides will come together and cooperate.

Do you agree with me on this? There is no reason not to.

You should be happy then. Win for democracy!

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
You should be happy then. Win for democracy!
The still-unreported part of the audit is going to be rough on you. (It’s actually part of the reporting and has been pointed out here, but your shills in the MSM are either afraid of, or too stupid to be, reporting it.)

BigBucnNole

Elite
The still-unreported part of the audit is going to be rough on you. (It’s actually part of the reporting and has been pointed out here, but your shills in the MSM are either afraid of, or too stupid to be, reporting it.)

Lol @ the guy with Q in his avatar amd telling me the super secret unreported part is going to be the smoking gun.

Hahahah Russia Russia Russia!!!

Top Bottom