Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

Anyone in their right mind can see they fraudulently took that election. Unfortunately I believe that was necessary to make the ppl of this great country see the truth of who is really trying to destroy the USA & it isnt Trump & his supporters. I can believe the BS that came out of ExPresident Bush's mouth at the 9/11 memorial. The fact that he compared January 6th to 9/11 blows my mind. If anyone in the country is likey to compare to those evil doers it would be BLM & ANTIFA not the Patriots!

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Anyone in their right mind can see they fraudulently took that election. Unfortunately I believe that was necessary to make the ppl of this great country see the truth of who is really trying to destroy the USA & it isnt Trump & his supporters. I can believe the BS that came out of ExPresident Bush's mouth at the 9/11 memorial. The fact that he compared January 6th to 9/11 blows my mind. If anyone in the country is likey to compare to those evil doers it would be BLM & ANTIFA not the Patriots!

brave-merida.gif

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
IMG_20210922_080345-777x437.jpg

Sidney Powell revealed that her legal team is going to be able to ask Eric Coomer — the security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems — two hours worth of questions in a deposition on September 23rd.

The deposition was granted by the Colorado court overseeing a defamation lawsuit filed by Coomer that alleges Powell and other parties falsely accused him of being a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom