Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 Election Fraud, Republicans in Name Only (RINOS), and Political Shenanigans Past and Present

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Gen. Flynn Exclusive: 10 Indisputable Facts on the 2020 Election That Argue for Audits​

By Michael Flynn, The Western Journal
Published July 31, 2021 at 7:30am

It’s an oft-quoted saying: “Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.”

A fact is something done, an action performed or an event or circumstance that actually occurred. Essentially, facts are indisputable truths about people, places and events.

The one seminal event that continues to fester like a boil on the American psyche is this past Nov. 3, 2020, presidential election. Why does it continue to fester? It festers because people of all stripes and backgrounds believe there were elements of election fraud, misrepresentations of the truth, dishonesty due to lawfare and, in certain cases, severe obstruction by politicians at all levels of government.

See facts at source...

denn

Legendary
Founder

I have been saying for years, Ct, RI and Mass definitely have issues with vote counts. Living in one of those states and doing business for years in the others, I have found that most of the people I speak with are not voting for democrats. Does that mean I am right? No, but it was honestly difficult to find many Biden voters this past election where I reside now. I am a big advocate for all elections performing audits after every single election. Why this is not done as a common sense action, I am not sure. Other than they do not want their cheating to shine through. Both republicans and democrats alike.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

The Real Story - OAN Wisconsin Audit with Matt Braynard​

Matt Braynard, executive director at Lookahead America, gives The Real Story on if Wisconsin is next to launch a forensic audit.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

New Dominion voting machines start arriving in Stark County, Ohio​

Robert Wang
The Repository

CANTON – Stark County's new touchscreen voting machines are rolling into the Board of Elections.

The past couple of weeks, warehouse managers have been accepting shipments of the Dominion Voting Systems ImageCast X machines – which have been a point of controversy in the county. Workers have been opening the boxes, inspecting the machines for damage and testing them.

The Board of Elections filed suit against the commissioners in April, leading to the Ohio Supreme Court decision.

Meanwhile, Look Ahead America, a Washington, D.C., group founded by former Trump campaign staffers, and a Jackson Township resident filed a lawsuit against the Board of Elections. The group, which says it wants all voting machines' source code to be publicized, alleged the board had met in an illegal closed-door executive session when they deliberated over the purchase of the Dominion machines.

The case is still pending.

Look Ahead America attorney Curt Hartman said with the delays in the legal case that the machines could be used in the Nov. 2 election. But if the judge rules in favor of his client, it would be the county's responsibility to unwind its deal with Dominion.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
9065459410afa99d.jpeg

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Tapped As Special Counsel To Investigate Election​

An investigation into the 2020 presidential election being conducted in Wisconsin is headed on a new road after Assembly Speaker Robin Vos has ordered the hiring of a special counsel.

Joe Biden was given a victory in Wisconsin by a razor thin margin of around 20,000 votes and, since then, many Republicans have questioned the results.

Now Speaker Vos is hiring former state Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, for a reported $44,000, to spearhead the investigation, WBAY reported.

More at source...

Top Bottom