Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

🏀 Post your Final 4 prediction: March madness thread

Belezabro

Elite
Saw a bit of a post bracket show and they were talking about gender equity and the changes the NCAA is making to elevate the women’s tournament. One thing they’re implementing is the term March Madness is to be used to describe the women’s tourney as well.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I like Gino's squad up there in Liberal land. Heard he has a 7 ft Nigerian dude that now goes by Abigail at center. Its slam dunk! JK, I don't know shit about college hoops. How many woke slogans are donning your favorite Universities jerseys nowadays? ill take the team with the wokest message. But ya'll have fun. SKOL!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I like Gino's squad up there in Liberal land. Heard he has a 7 ft Nigerian dude that now goes by Abigail at center. Its slam dunk! JK, I don't know shit about college hoops. How many woke slogans are donning your favorite Universities jerseys nowadays? ill take the team with the wokest message. But ya'll have fun. SKOL!
I think you are undefeated in your woke predictions. You haven’t been wrong yet

TJHall1

Legendary
Bama, Kentucky, Baylor and Kansas.

Bama beats Gonzaga and Baylor both for the second time this year and Oats takes home the championship. Then he turns down the Duke job in the off-season and gets a 10 year $100M extension at Bammer
This part got me. Duke has already hired k's successor, but oats showing in the tourney convinced them to tell that guy to fuck right off so they could interview oats.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This part got me. Duke has already hired k's successor, but oats showing in the tourney convinced them to tell that guy to fuck right off so they could interview oats.
Who is following K?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Saw a bit of a post bracket show and they were talking about gender equity and the changes the NCAA is making to elevate the women’s tournament. One thing they’re implementing is the term March Madness is to be used to describe the women’s tourney as well.
Why don’t they just change it to March Wewilldoanythingforattentionincludinglettingtransmentakescholarshipsfromrealwomen.👍
Sponsored by USA Today
1647485909558.jpeg
đź‘Ť

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@tjall1 looks like Wili refreshed the spiders and left the Hawkeyes with tired eyes. Sorry for your loss

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Are the Black Lives Matter shirts a St. Peter’s specific thing or are all these teams doing it

Top Bottom